Littlest Cupcake. Low GL living.

I certainly don't mind you venting. You certainly have a lot on your plate at the moment. I suffered from anxiety when my mum died two years ago and I found a website Nomorepanic.co.uk, that had some helpful advice and forums. I found relaxation tapes and breathing exercises helped.

Your lunch looks scrummy.

Malteaster said:
I certainly don't mind you venting. You certainly have a lot on your plate at the moment. I suffered from anxiety when my mum died two years ago and I found a website Nomorepanic.co.uk, that had some helpful advice and forums. I found relaxation tapes and breathing exercises helped.

Your lunch looks scrummy.

Thanks for that advice hun, i am going to look up that website. Ive always been an anxious person but it seems to be getting slightly out of control at the moment. Xx

Right...well..this week is going from crazy to crazier!

I have had a good day food wise

B: granola homemade, with blueberries and skimmed milk.
L: 2x oatcakes with light cream cheese (i know this is too small a lunch but i had to rush to work)
D: chicken satay wrap (my fave!)
S: going to have a fruit salad with apple, pear, blueberry and strawberry, while watching the apprentice! Might even put some probiotic yoghurt on it.

Anyway, back to my strange day.

I had to work with a mental health group today teaching them how to use basic computers. When i was done i unplugged my computer...and had a MASSIVE electric shock through my hand. I managed to drive home, but when i got home my hand was completely numb and is all mottled and burnt under my skin. Poor old me! I am going to keep an eye on it incase it gets worse!!

However, my classes for the next two days have cancelled so i have two days to gather my thoughts and sit down and get some admin done - and go to the gym...havent been this week and feel terrible!

In even better news...my busybee candles arrived today. They are like the welsh versiin of yankie candles. They smell amazing and are a small local family business...which i like to support.

I got three large pillar candles - raspberry ripple, strawberries and cream and lemon meringue. And four small candles - blackberry and nectarine, bakewell tart, apple pie and custard and chocolate fudge. They kindly sent me two free candles too - rainwater and turkish delight which i gave to my mum and dad (one each!)

I currently have chocolate fudge burning...it is making my room smell edible!!!

Hope everyone had a good day xxx

Heres my candles in their cutie jam jars!

ForumRunner_20120516_184932.jpg

Today:

B: low carb muesli and blueberries with skimmed milk
S: 2x babybel light
L: chicken satay wrap
D: small sesame chicken and soba noodle stir fry
S: prawns with lettuce and red onion

Treat: fruit salad with 2 scoops ice cream.

Exercise: 30ds and an hour in the gym.

Today:

B: plum yoghurt crunch and linseed toast
S: summer berry flapjack
L: sesame chicken and soba noodle stirfry.
D: quorn chilli and brown basmati rice
S: cup of tea and triple seed and berry mix.

Just chilling with the other half tonight...watching game of thrones. My fave :) xxx

Have been slightly rubbish this weekend as it was a best friends birthday today and so took her for afternoon tea. Back in it 100% tomorrow because honestly, sugar makes me ill, and hungry for crap.

Saturday:
B: smoked salmon, linseed breadx2, scrambled eggs x2, cup of tea
L: small bowl of chilli rewarmed from the Friday
D: 2x bean burgers with homemade spicy bean dip on a wholemeal pitta with salad

Sunday (forgive me)
B: 20g mini fruit and nut weetabix, banana muffin and tea
L: tea with a friend (mini sandwiches, cakes, scones, champagne and tea)
D: new potatoes, beetroot, tuna fish cake, cheese and wholemeal pitta. (bleurgh)

Monday needs to be a good day!

Oh sugar is such a demon. Yet we still fall under its influence from time to time. I am sure you will be back on track today!

I know Molly it really is!!!

Better so far today though!!

B: homemade muesli with skimmed milk and an apple
S: small glass skimmed milk and 3 dried apricots
L: spanish tortilla, made with roasted peppers and atrichoke.

Plan for later:
D: 2x vegetarian sausages and homemade baked beans.
S: homemade hummus and egg pate on oatcake

Food looks great today!

Food is looking good! Sugar is really bad, it's a love hate relationship with me.

Hey Hun you are doing great! An inspiration to me as also 5ft starting out at 10st and hoping to get down to 8.7 maybe 8 via cwp I've lost 9lb so far and also feel the same that I don't get a lot of support as don't have huge huge amounts to loose xx

Cupcake, I hope you are doing well. Good luck for the coming week.

little-e said:
Hey Hun you are doing great! An inspiration to me as also 5ft starting out at 10st and hoping to get down to 8.7 maybe 8 via cwp I've lost 9lb so far and also feel the same that I don't get a lot of support as don't have huge huge amounts to loose xx

Hi little E. Thanks for your kind words, never see myself as an inspiration...but nice to see there are others on the same path. I am here for support if ever you should.need it. How are you finding cwp? I had to quit after ss as the steps brought on some nasty binge tendencies. So low GL all the way for me now.

Hi Molly and everyone else!

I must say, last week was pretty tough for me. A mixture of things...long story...but basically parents are getting divorced, mum is moving out - im the one coordinating it (the move), both my parents are in ill health, I worry about them both constantly, and I recently started a new job so the pressure has been on. SO imagine my terror when THREE...YES...THREE speeding tickets all came through in the same week. I drive as part of my job, i work across wales so drive about 800 miles a month. I am a very safe driver and would never speed intentionally or where it was dangerous to others. I am not.excusing speeding, its wrong simple as, but the week I got caught I was so stressed with mum moving, trying to keep dad happy and also rushing round to my actual job. I was caught speeding doing 80 on a motorway, 60 on a dual carriageway and 60 on a motorway which had a temp speed restriction. :( then i got a parking ticket (not my fault and has been contested) and i had a bout of anxiety thinking i was going to lose my job etc. My appetite somewhat dwindled last week so I hardly ate much at all. But at the weekend I decided to let myself go a little bit...only slightly..didnt go too mad...but ended up with food poisoning and was sick saturday and sunday. Gah!

Trying to get myself back on course today - but i am off to stay with a friend in london for bank hol jubilee celebrations - and I am determined to enjoy!

Food plan Monday (still getting back on track after sickness)

B: muesli, blueberries, skimmed milk
S: apple
L: smoked mackerel and bean soup and half wholemeal pitta bread
S: strawberries
D: half wholemeal pitta with cheddar and beetroot.

Xxx

Oh dear!! You are having a tough time. Your parents divorce will be taking a huge toll emotionally. Then add all the stress of a new job combined with a lot of work travel, it's no wonder you got the speeding fines. I hope this week fares better for you. I hope the tum has recovered from the food poisoning!
Well done for doing well with food despite all the stress you have.

irish molly said:
Oh dear!! You are having a tough time. Your parents divorce will be taking a huge toll emotionally. Then add all the stress of a new job combined with a lot of work travel, it's no wonder you got the speeding fines. I hope this week fares better for you. I hope the tum has recovered from the food poisoning!
Well done for doing well with food despite all the stress you have.

Thanks for the support Molly, really need it at the moment!

Feeling better today -

B: cambridge porridge (cause i actually really like it!) and skim milk and blueberries to get the calories up
S: apple
L: harissa chicken with cous cous and yoghurt dressing
D: wholemeal pitta bread, mackerel soup.

Went to the gym for 45 mins too today :) x

Looks like a great day today. Well done!

Ok day today;

B: granola blueberries and skimmed milk
S: babybel and mini oatcakes with blossom honey
L: 1 slice wholemeal toast and cheese
D: hugeeee dinner chicken with pepper and feta pesto, sweet potato wedges, roasted veg
S: punnet strawberries

Phew...ive eaten loads today...but nothing refined so happy with that :) xxx

Some pictures of the last few days:

Mackerel and bean soup

ForumRunner_20120530_215944.jpg

Cous cous and harissa chicken

ForumRunner_20120530_220034.jpg

Feta and pepper chicken with sweet potato wedges and roasted veg

ForumRunner_20120530_220219.jpg

Spanish pepper and artichoke tortilla

ForumRunner_20120530_220331.jpg

Delicious afternoon tea treat ;)

ForumRunner_20120530_220428.jpg

IMG_20120520_163443.jpg

ForumRunner_20120530_220503.jpg

Hey sorry for the late reply I'm finding cwp but I agree about binging :/ I know exactly how you feel about your parents as I am going through the same thing now! I've moved in with my dad now because of the split it's so hard as I previously lived on my own and didn't buy any 'naughty' foods where as now I am surrounded by them! I'm going to stick with cwp and shift some more weight and would love to do something like you once I loose some more all your food pics make me hungry ! Hope your feeling better after your stressful days xx

Back