Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

It said book now save later, but never actually gave me the 'conditions' :rolleyes:
I've booked for saturday and if I can make it the night before, I'll bring a sleeping bag lol!

:D Ive booked for both nights, it seemed a little rushed last time, im going to take in some sights this time and take my time :D

:D Ive booked for both nights, it seemed a little rushed last time, im going to take in some sights this time and take my time :D

We'll all get onto the Tour Bus and do some sightseeing lol!! :D:D

I managed to take a couple with my phone but it's only got a small memory. You'll have to put them up so we can see them. :D Did I put up my pics from our meal? I can't remember lol!!! :eek::D

:D i had some funny photos on my phone from the meal, Kats cleaveage, debbies cleaveage, :D

:8855::8855: Typical bloke!! Do Cat and Debbie know you've got photos of their cleavages?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D Yep they sat together pushing them out for the pose, i deleted them before lesley saw them, i think i would have been in the dog house if she had seen them :D

Too right!! The last thing a wife needs to see is pics of other women's cleavages on her hubby's phone!! :rolleyes:

:D i have a few photos of other women on my phone wich lesley has seen :D but they have clothes on, well almost :D

Back