Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

:D Is Breakfast included?? i didnt check :D it was at the HI last time, but it was only a continetal style brecky with patries and fruit :D

No it's not included but you can get a breakkie for about a tenner I think. We could all go out for breakfast I suppose, there is always the Albert Dock.

No it's not included but you can get a breakkie for about a tenner I think. We could all go out for breakfast I suppose, there is always the Albert Dock.

:D Are you sharing with the Leprechaun then ?? :D

:D Well it keeps the costs down :D makes it a bit difficult if you both pull :D

pmsl!!!!!!!well carol i think i should have the double as im bigger than u!! +lets face it who is more likely to get a man me/you???????

now im running!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl!!!!!!!well carol i think i should have the double as im bigger than u!! +lets face it who is more likely to get a man me/you???????

now im running!!!!!!!!!!

:D Ooh naughty becky, you will sleeping in the foyer if you upset carol :D

i bet carol is real lady like! I hope she knows what she is letting herself in for!!

:D She was very quiet last year, but she was driving, so your mission, should you wish to accept it, is to get her P!$$ed :D

:D But your booked in for two nights :D

That's true....;);):D But I'm sticking with the rule book - no nookie until at least the third date! :D

now im running!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek: HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!!!

:D Ooh naughty becky, you will sleeping in the foyer if you upset carol :D

I'll just keep hold of the key card and lock her out of MY room! ;)

do i look bothered :rolleyes::rolleyes: carol i hope u know i snore loud!!!!!!

And I'm very good at throwing pillows at people who snore loud!!

And I snore loud too! :p:p:p

i bet carol is real lady like! I hope she knows what she is letting herself in for!!

No worries hunny, I'm always prepared lol!!

:D She was very quiet last year, but she was driving, so your mission, should you wish to accept it, is to get her P!$$ed :D

Oi Allan!! Just 'cos I'm staying over this year doesn't mean I'll be getting pi$$ed.:sigh: Can't be doing with all the throwing up the next morning anymore so I just don't want to drink more than a couple. Aren't I boring???? :D

oh i will accept and suceed :D

No you won't. :p:p

Back