Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Carol - I've been putting a (tiny) bit of practice in this last week... and I have had eureka moment!

Stick to the one 'variety' (special water in my case :rolleyes:) and its much easier to handle lol!!

Well, it seems to be working for me! :D

Carol - I've been putting a (tiny) bit of practice in this last week... and I have had eureka moment!

Stick to the one 'variety' (special water in my case :rolleyes:) and its much easier to handle lol!!

Well, it seems to be working for me! :D

Thanks Debbie :D trouble with me is I don't mix my drinks anyway, I usually stick to JD and coke or a couple of glasses of coke?? :confused: I just think it's because I don't drink more than twice a year and my body just isn't used to it any more lol! :eek::D

I'd like to get back on CD but the lack of finances won't allow so I've been thinking about WW, but only thinking :eek: haven't kicked my ar$e into gear yet. :eek::cry:

:D bend over and get ready for an AR$E kicking then :whoopass:

WW is working for me

Irene xx

I know Irene, you're doing really well on it! :D:D

:D bend over and get ready for an AR$E kicking then :whoopass:

Err.........should I say thank you for the whooping? :D:confused:

get on the ww train carol.....:) :)

Hmm seriously thinking about getting on that train Becky. :D

Certainly is, I've been quietly admiring your success for a while! :0clapper:

I think lots of people admire Irene. :D

Oh nooo its in bloody Liverpool where I live and Ill be on my honeymoon! Ah well.....*trots away* x

I seemed to have booked myself a room.... think its charged me already :eek:

So I guess I'm committed :D

Did you book the online price option Debbie? It did that with me but I just called Jury's and asked if they would accept payment on arrival and they said yes. P.S. Yay! You're coming lol!!

Did you book the online price option Debbie? It did that with me but I just called Jury's and asked if they would accept payment on arrival and they said yes. P.S. Yay! You're coming lol!!

It said book now save later, but never actually gave me the 'conditions' :rolleyes:
I've booked for saturday and if I can make it the night before, I'll bring a sleeping bag lol!

Back