Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for this one, but I just can't commit to it yet as I still have no way of knowing how my change of personal circumstances/credit crunch etc. is going to affect my finances later in the year :(

As everyone knows, the Liverpool meet is always one of my absolute faves (the delectable Kappa being only one of the reasons why :cool:) so if I can be there, I most certainly will :)

Fingers crossed that you can ride out any problems that arise Sharon.

Maybe this year Paul will grace us with his supreme presence instead of going on holiday eh? :rolleyes::D

Just Bumping :)

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Becky aka Becky85/misscheeky! ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime :) cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin
Kate4
JanD (Sat evening only)
Debbiemac (cos Carol will only shout if I dont put my name down...;) I'll confirm when I can!)

sounds like you will have a great time, allan seems to have a plan!!

We might do our usual and come for the day ..... July is a busy month re birthdays and as KP on shifts now - can't say for sure - although I could then come on my own and add some retail therapy to my day!! Will let you know nearer the time Carol.

Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime :) cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin
Kate4
JanD (Sat evening only)
Debbiemac (cos Carol will only shout if I dont put my name down...;) I'll confirm when I can!)
Flirty and KP (maybe!) ... I was missed off! :break_diet:

Kenshin
Kate4
JanD (Sat evening only)

:eek: I blame Debbie, Bev, 'cos she was last to add her name lol!

:eek: I blame Debbie, Bev, 'cos she was last to add her name lol!

OI! If you shout - sometimes people hear ya you know! (Ok, maybe not who you were shouting, but some of us are still nursing hangovers you know.... not me - Lily pmsl!)

I SO did not lose Bev..... (I did have to check back to see mind :rolleyes:)

Kenshin
Kate4
JanD (Sat evening only)
Allan G ( Jurys room booked for two nights)

When you book online check that your not booking into the large room sutible for two adults or it will charge you £210, go for the Spacious room for two adults then its £130 :D

OI! If you shout - sometimes people hear ya you know! (Ok, maybe not who you were shouting, but some of us are still nursing hangovers you know.... not me - Lily pmsl!)

:giggle::giggle:

I SO did not lose Bev..... (I did have to check back to see mind :rolleyes:)

I stand corrected then Debbie! :D:D

When you book online check that your not booking into the large room sutible for two adults or it will charge you £210, go for the Spacious room for two adults then its £130 :D

Yeah I did that the first time, only noticed as it came to the confirmation page so managed to change it just in time. Now I've got a room with a single bed and a double. Becky's having the single 'cos she's younger than me. :D Think I only paid £118 for mine though Allan :confused:

I stand corrected then Debbie! :D:D

Yeah I did that the first time, only noticed as it came to the confirmation page so managed to change it just in time. Now I've got a room with a single bed and a double. Becky's having the single 'cos she's younger than me. :D Think I only paid £118 for mine though Allan :confused:

:D Is Breakfast included?? i didnt check :D it was at the HI last time, but it was only a continetal style brecky with patries and fruit :D

Back