LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

:mad: Yes and i got yours, when i was sleeping, im on night shifts this week :sigh:

Duh!! Turn your phone off then silly!! I got yours too - right in front of my boss!! :mad:She wasn't happy either and I had some swift explaining to do as to why I had my mobile in my pocket on the shop floor - it's not allowed! :rolleyes:

Duh!! Turn your phone off then silly!! I got yours too - right in front of my boss!! :mad:She wasn't happy either and I had some swift explaining to do as to why I had my mobile in my pocket on the shop floor - it's not allowed! :rolleyes:

:D Naughty carol, disobeying the rules, i thought you women kept yours on vibrate only when it in your pocket?? or is that just my wife :p

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Irene - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Mini - maybe
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev plus my sister and a friend .... just Saturday
Annie D
FatFighter aka Vickie - maybe
Mandy
Katie - 11th/12th July
to lose long trek aka Di - maybe
Jude aka Boobyjood - can make either
Cappachino aka Michelle
Allan G - staying at Hi Express Saturday only
Debbiemac - staying at HI Express
Jem - staying at HI Express
Tazzi_mctaztaz AKA Taryn
Nic318 Saturday only
Poohbearmufc aka Nikki Sat only
Cee-Cee
Kopcat - if at all, Saturday only
Fingers Crossed saturday

Bumping this list up for those who haven't yet expressed a preference for which days they are coming. I haven't been able to pm a few people on this list with my mobile number, so would be grateful if you could add or delete your names. :D:D

Also, I'm on the scrounge for a big favour from you lovely people staying at a hotel? I'll be bringing a bag with me (change of clothes etc) and was wondering if i could leave it in someone's room? :D

Don't worry I'm not smuggling puppies or anything lol, it'll just save me having to go all the way home half way through the day just to get changed for the evening 'do'! :D:D

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Irene - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Mini - maybe
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev plus my sister and a friend .... just Saturday
Annie D
FatFighter aka Vickie - maybe
Mandy
Katie - 11th/12th July
to lose long trek aka Di - maybe
Jude aka Boobyjood - can make either
Cappachino aka Michelle
Allan G - staying at Hi Express Saturday only
Debbiemac - staying at HI Express - Sat
Jem - staying at HI Express - Sat
Tazzi_mctaztaz AKA Taryn
Nic318 Saturday only
Poohbearmufc aka Nikki Sat only
Cee-Cee
Kopcat - if at all, Saturday only
Fingers Crossed saturday

Carol - Assuming there's room for three gorgeous ladies - of course you can change in our room! (Otherwise there's always 'his nibs' :eek:)

Carol - Assuming there's room for three gorgeous ladies - of course you can change in our room! (Otherwise there's always 'his nibs' :eek:)

:D Who me??? if carol wants to take a shower and freshen up its fine by me, can you get two people in the shower at the same time???? :rolleyes:

Oh behave! lol! :rolleyes: I might just steal your pass card to have a shower though while you're in the bar or shopping at AS for Lesley! :D

:D defo bringing my cuffs, so i can lock you up :D

Just a question Carol :)

If I found that I was able to come to Liverpool on Saturday.....what time are you all meeting at the Pumphouse?

I have been there before so have a rough idea of where it is at the end of Albert Dock but can't find where on the thread here that it says the time of the meet?

Lacey...xx :)

Hi,
Is any one meeting up on Friday or Sunday?
I cant make Saturday.
Cheers
Salty x

If I found that I was able to come to Liverpool on Saturday.....what time are you all meeting at the Pumphouse?

I have been there before so have a rough idea of where it is at the end of Albert Dock but can't find where on the thread here that it says the time of the meet?

Oh PLEASE please please come Lacey!!!! :D:D

I'm not sure what time the others are arriving on Saturday, but I'll be there whatever time you want me to meet you hun. How does lunchtime sound? :D

Hi,
Is any one meeting up on Friday or Sunday?
I cant make Saturday.
Cheers
Salty x

Hiya Salty, yes hun there are some of us meeting up on Friday but Sunday they'll be travelling back home. We'll be at the Pumphouse in the afternoon if you want to come along. :D

I know Sharon isn't arriving until 5-ish and Irene and Cat are going to Port Sunlight before meeting at the Pumphouse so what time were you thinking?

We'll be around all day so whatever time you come just gis a text.. you got my number.. or my mommas?

x x

Oh PLEASE please please come Lacey!!!! :D:D

I'm not sure what time the others are arriving on Saturday, but I'll be there whatever time you want me to meet you hun. How does lunchtime sound? :D

We'll probably spend a bit of time mooching around on Saturday so I guess we'll get to the Pumphouse on that day around 3.00 ish or so.

Lacey, it would be WONDERFUL to see you. You must come! :D

Lacey, Irene and Cat are around all day, so am I, Sharon will be there mid afternoon, Allan's arriving lunchtime-ish, there'll be someone here to meet you - pleeeeeese? :D:D

Pm'ed you my mobile number just in case! :D

Lacey, Irene and Cat are around all day, so am I, Sharon will be there mid afternoon, Allan's arriving lunchtime-ish, there'll be someone here to meet you - pleeeeeese? :D:D

Pm'ed you my mobile number just in case! :D

Thanks hun, and Sharon, Irene and Cat :D

Carol, I've got your mobile, in fact all your mobile numbers. I will have a better idea by tommorow morning if this is going to be possible or not as I really do want to come on Saturday. Need to think about hotel though at first as they are all booked up aren't they? :)

Back