LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

Hello all you lovely people.
Good to hear everyone had a fun evening. I'll have to book a hotel next time so I can join in! Was fab to meet you. My 'holiday' shopping consisted of 2 new handbags ooops! Ah well they are rather gorgeous! x

Handbags???!!!! I thought it was your clothes that didn't fit you??!!! Oh well you'll have to arrange another shopping trip then!!

:eek::D He nearly fell on top of me actually!! Not use to men throwing themselves at me!!! :D:eek:

:D i made a good recovery before i did any damage :D see it proves i was still sober at the time :p

Ah but even when you're a bit tipsy you could still make a good recovery from a fall lol! :D Oh, alright, I'll stop trying to cause trouble lol! Those stairs are lethal though aren't they? So narrow and stupid!! They should have left upstairs the way it was last year. :confused::rolleyes:

Ah but even when you're a bit tipsy you could still make a good recovery from a fall lol! :D Oh, alright, I'll stop trying to cause trouble lol! Those stairs are lethal though aren't they? So narrow and stupid!! They should have left upstairs the way it was last year. :confused::rolleyes:

:D Leather soles and small polished staiars are not a good mix :D

Hello all you lovely people.
Good to hear everyone had a fun evening. I'll have to book a hotel next time so I can join in! Was fab to meet you. My 'holiday' shopping consisted of 2 new handbags ooops! Ah well they are rather gorgeous! x

Oooh handbags!! Cat, CeeCee and I were talking about that handbag stall in Clayton Square on Saturday night. :D Yeah Kay you'll definitely have to stay over next year, it was lovely to finally put a face to your virtual name! :D:D

Glad you all had a fab time!! Was thinking of you all as i got ready for Cyprus!!! Pics are fab too, thanks for posting!! Hopefully see you all in the near future!!!

Back