LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

july is nightmare for us birthday wise, almost as costly as Xmas :rolleyes:
Hubby, nephew & sister's OH at end of June, me, my dad, M I L & F I L & my god daughter in July Agghhh
xx

Bump! :D

We could have a special birthday meet.. for all those birthday peeps.. and we can bring a picture of a cake.. pretend to cut it.. and then pretend to eat it.. it sounds like a good idea.. or we can all bring a cd pack.. someone supplies a microwave.. and make muffins.. with candles.. omg.. that is a brill idea..

hehehe

x xx

We could have a special birthday meet.. for all those birthday peeps.. and we can bring a picture of a cake.. pretend to cut it.. and then pretend to eat it.. it sounds like a good idea.. or we can all bring a cd pack.. someone supplies a microwave.. and make muffins.. with candles.. omg.. that is a brill idea..

hehehe

x xx

Honey - whatever you're on ... can I have some too? Pleeeeassseee!!! :D:D:D

July may be possible for me. My name is Vickie BTW ;)

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat
Irene
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon
Bluegrapefruit aka Leah
Mini - maybe:D
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev
Annie D
FatFighter aka Vickie - maybe:D

Hope you can make it Vickie!

Cat and Irene what are your travel plans?

We would come by train on the Friday and stay until Sunday. Cat getting on in Newcastle and me in Alnmouth. What about you? Whereabouts do you live?

We are also going to the Birmingham, Glasgow and York meets. What about you?

Irene xx

I would go by train too. I'm in Consett so get on at either Newcastle or Durham and stay the whole weekend. Will have to check holiday calendar at work tomorrow - not getting my hopes up as its school hols

haha.. when i posted that i assumed that we had.. lol.. and my mam had booked the tickets..
no idea sharon.. lol

x x

Would it not be better to have it before the schools break up as it'll be busier then. I think schools break up about 18 July so what about 1 or even 2 weekends before that.

What would people who have younger children prefer?

I can manage any weekend but would prefer travelling out of school holidays
Irene xx

Back