Tazzi_mctaztaz AKA Taryn
Nic318 Saturday only
Poohbearmufc aka Nikki Saturday only
kurious_oranj (Kate)
esmeotto aka Helen
Cee-Cee
Kopcat - maybe:D
Cah-Ching - booked for Fri & Sat night

Just bumping this up again, I've been trying to get a room in either the Hol Inn or Jury's and had no luck, both booked up. So if anyone else needs to book a room why not try the Camponile? There may be rooms left there and it's very reasonable. Don't know what it's like as I've never stayed there, but needs must at such a busy time of year. :D

:D Is someone working out a programe of events? ie. where to meet up and what we are doing? shopping trips are not allowed unless its a sports shop or at a push Ann Summers, at the HI we can book in from 2pm on wards, but i will drive down early to beat the traffic. :D

Haven't sorted any plans out yet Allan. Does anyone have anything they specifically want to do? I know Sharon and I want to see Kappa in the Cavern, that's around 6pm I think.

Shopping? I hadn't thought of that Allan! You're putting ideas into my head now lol! Met Quarter anyone? :D

Hmmm was having a look and Jurys and HI are both fully booked :(

Do you want to come? You can share with me ...? ALthough depends on the price per ngiht you want to pay.

Oooohhh that would be good. What kind of price are the rooms? Would also depend if I can get time off work.....

If I can get a twin bed room and you're willing to pay £76 then AND you can get the weekend off work. You can come. :) Would you be catching the train or driving ... cos that changes the price.

Cheers,

CC

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Irene - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Bluegrapefruit aka Leah and Oli?
Mini - maybe:D
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev just Saturday
Annie D
FatFighter aka Vickie - maybe:D
Mandy
Katie - 11th/12th July
to lose long trek aka Di - maybe:D
Jude aka Boobyjood - can make either
Cappachino aka Michelle
Allan G - staying at Hi Express Saturday only
Debbiemac - staying at HI Express
Jem - staying at HI Express
Karen1972 aka Karen and Jim - Sat night only - HI Express
Tazzi_mctaztaz AKA Taryn
Nic318 Saturday only
Poohbearmufc aka Nikki Saturday only
kurious_oranj (Kate)
esmeotto aka Helen
Cee-Cee
Kopcat - maybe:D
Cah-Ching - booked for Fri & Sat night
Starlight aka Sandy - maybe :D

Hope you can get the time off work Sandy! :D

:D Right i have managed to get the sunday off so i will coming, probably first thing on saturday morning :p were are we going for a drinkipoo in the evening???

This meet isn’t for a MiniMins welcome party for me is it? Because I’ve got plans for next weekend! Hehe!

You'll all love Liverpool, if shopping is on your agenda then your timing is perfect, Liverpool One has just opened and there is some fabulous new shops!

If you need any info on Bars, Clubs Pubs etc then I'm your man!

:D Right i have managed to get the sunday off so i will coming, probably first thing on saturday morning :p were are we going for a drinkipoo in the evening???

Oooh! Don't know yet Allan! The Cavern is good but that'll be early in the evening, we'll have to see where people want to go. Glad you can get the Sunday off matey. :D

Checked the trains - only £17.30 return, so now I better check hotels :D

Sarah, will you let me know where you're staying please? Jury's and HI are both fully booked. I've been thinking of booking somewhere just so that I don't have to rush home and miss out on half the fun! :D

This meet isn’t for a MiniMins welcome party for me is it? Because I’ve got plans for next weekend! Hehe!

You'll all love Liverpool, if shopping is on your agenda then your timing is perfect, Liverpool One has just opened and there is some fabulous new shops!

If you need any info on Bars, Clubs Pubs etc then I'm your man!

You're in luck Jay - the meeting's not until July - so can you come too? We need some ideas of where to go out on both nights too so any suggestions would be great! I'm not much of a 'town' person when it comes to nightlife so need all the help I can get to keep these miniminners happy lol! :D:D

May have to pull out of Liverpool folks. Will keep you posted. x

Back