LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

Matthew St is always a laugh, youve got The Cavern, Flares and The Tube down there. :)

Also The Reflex, Poptastic and yet another Flares are located by Wood St at the other end of the city centre.

Concert Sq is nice for a daytime drink, lots of Open-Air type pubs and thats just off Wood St asswell.

Whats on your Agenda so far?

Hmmm, agenda, not much has been organised yet, don't know what times everybody's arriving apart from Allan who's getting here early to avoid the traffic.

I'll be there to meet everyone, probably in the Pumphouse as that's where we met last time and it's an easy landmark to find.

Just to let y'all know I'm gonna be 'plus one'.

The Pumphouse on Albert Dock is a great place to meet up. I don't know yet what time we'll be getting there but hope to arrive mid-afternoon sometime :)

Whoooohhooooooo!!!!

I'm good to go other than not having a hotel yet - everything seems booked up. Darn City of Culture!!! I don't know Liverpool at all so suggestions from locals would be gratefully accepted. Unlike Sandy I haven't had a windfall so cheap and cheerful would be best.

Whoooohhooooooo!!!!

I'm good to go other than not having a hotel yet - everything seems booked up. Darn City of Culture!!! I don't know Liverpool at all so suggestions from locals would be gratefully accepted. Unlike Sandy I haven't had a windfall so cheap and cheerful would be best.

Have a look back to one of my first posts in this thread.....cheap and cheerful!

Whoooohhooooooo!!!!

I've just had a look & all of the cheap stuff is booked up hun. Your best bet might be a CityGate Apt, 129 quid, sleeps 4. For a hotel you're looking at 160 quid for 2!!! Shame I moved, I used to live on the dock & could have filled my whole apt with miniminers in sleeping bags! Give me a shout if you want any further advice & I'll try my best.

Have a look back to one of my first posts in this thread.....cheap and cheerful!

I've just had a look & all of the cheap stuff is booked up hun. Your best bet might be a CityGate Apt, 129 quid, sleeps 4. For a hotel you're looking at 160 quid for 2!!! Shame I moved, I used to live on the dock & could have filled my whole apt with miniminers in sleeping bags! Give me a shout if you want any further advice & I'll try my best.

Thank you both, I'll have a look. Otherwise it will be a day trip for me, which is better than nothing and what I did last time :D

Think I might go down just for the day, off on holiday 2 weeks after so don't want to spend too much but I love Liverpool & minimins!

Sarah IF I can get the time off we could share a room... Im assured I no longer snore ;)

Just cant get my Sgt to commit to anything yet :(

Just replied to your PM before I read this.

Sounds like a plan, would you like me to have a word with your Sgt ;)?

Can't promise I don't snore though - better ask Nikki (Wannabslim) :D

????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's sharing with whom?

I want to see if I can get a twin room ... don't want to share a bed ... sorry. Don't y'all take it personally though.

I'm still booked, but Sat only - cos of costs. Think I could rebook for Fri if you really wanted since sharing.

Back