LIVERPOOL MEET 11-12 JULY

I want to see if I can get a twin room ... don't want to share a bed ... sorry. Don't y'all take it personally though.

I'm still booked, but Sat only - cos of costs. Think I could rebook for Fri if you really wanted since sharing.

Well hun, it's your call. Let us know once you've got is sussed :D

SPOKE TO MY BOSS TODAY - ALL SYSTEMS GO!! :D

I've only booked for Sat night but can see if I can rebook Friday night?

Mrs Depp aka Carol
Kitteh aka Cat - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Irene - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Dave
Summerskye aka Sharon - booked Fri and Sat at Jurys Inn
Bluegrapefruit aka Leah and Oli?
Mini - maybe:D
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and Phil aka Bev and Kev just Saturday
Annie D
FatFighter aka Vickie - maybe:D
Mandy
Katie - 11th/12th July
to lose long trek aka Di - maybe:D
Jude aka Boobyjood - can make either
Cappachino aka Michelle
Allan G - staying at Hi Express Saturday only
Debbiemac - staying at HI Express
Jem - staying at HI Express
Karen1972 aka Karen and Jim - Sat night only - HI Express
Tazzi_mctaztaz AKA Taryn
Nic318 Saturday only
Poohbearmufc aka Nikki Saturday only
kurious_oranj (Kate)
esmeotto aka Helen
Cee-Cee
Kopcat - maybe:D
Cah-Ching - booked for Sat night only : Staybridge Suites

:D have you sourced a venue were we can have a drink and a dance, MR G likes to strut his stuff on the dancefloor :D

Can't wait to see your 'Dad dancing' Allan!! :D:D

Haven't really asked where everyone wants to go yet, there are loads of bars, pubs and clubs so you're sure to find one that will do lol! :D

:D I dont do dad dancing, ask Debbiemac:D

:D Whats this New John Lewis store like, they keep advertising it on our local radio station??? :D

I'm here all week - thank you and goodnight lol! :D

To stop you sulking further, I think the JL is in the new Liverpool 1 part. Haven't been there yet but I believe it's very good indeedy! :D

:D ok, may be worth a visit while im there :D but thats the only shopping im prepared to do, unless ther are good sports shops, model shops diy shops etc.... :p

:D ok, may be worth a visit while im there :D but thats the only shopping im prepared to do, unless ther are good sports shops, model shops diy shops etc.... :p

Yes, loads of sports shops in St John's, also the Liverpool/Everton shops :D Model shops, there's one in St John's. DIY? One word RAPID. :D

:D I dont do dad dancing, ask Debbiemac:D

Haha! Debbie's not around to back you up so you'll just have to prove it when you come up to Liverpool lol!! ;):D
I can't honestly say I've seen him dance for over 10 years!! Should be interesting....

I'm sure there was another shop you were interested in ....:rolleyes:

I can't honestly say I've seen him dance for over 10 years!! Should be interesting....

Well he is over 40 now and a dad, so I reckon he does 'dad dancing' Lee Evans stylee lol! :D

I'm sure there was another shop you were interested in ....:rolleyes:

Haha Debbie, he'll have to take a pressie back for Lesley! ;);):D

I can't honestly say I've seen him dance for over 10 years!! ....:rolleyes:

:D Err im sure we danced together in march on the reunion night, or had you drunk too much again??? as for shopping im game for a laugh if you want to go to A.S :D

Back