Liz's CD Diet to Goal

Have a wonderful holiday Liz, look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Thank you hunnie, you too xxx

hope you have a super holiday hun! You deserve it! :D:D:D:D

and i'm sure you wont go OTT....but if you do, then you do. As much as i regretted the chocolates the other day, they were lovely, and have been accepted and i've since moved on...the scales may not say what i would like them to tomorrow, but there is no one else to plame but myself! (opps!)

Enjoy your holiday honey!

xxxx

Hiya Liz, Finally had time to catch up on your diary! You have done brilliantly well,great work!
Sorry to read about your kitty hun that must have been so hard for you all, I have a rescue cat and it's about 8 didn't think about it when we had her but i suppose this will come to us eventually too, kids love her so much.
Thanks so much for popping into my diary when i was feeling rubbish:), it meant a lot to have lots of messages and i'm defintely more perked now!
Wishing you a fabulous holiday and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

xxx

Liz,
Just wanted to see how you are hon. Hope all is ok..
I bet your all ready for your holidays........ how exciting I know you have been counting down for ages.
Hope you have the best time hon you deserve it you have done so well.
I am sure you are going to look fab and feel great.
We will miss you but will still be here when you get back.
Enjoy and have lotsa fun!
take care Marissa xxx

Hey Liz, just popped on quickly to say hope you have a super dooper holiday. You have worked so hard to get to where you are, and I know that you will have a fabulous time in gorgeous Florida - all that sunshine to wear all your lovely clothes and all that wonderful food :D

Big thanks for all your support over the last couple of months, it has helped me immensely. Will want to hear all about your hols, and see some pictures, when you get back!

Travel safely x

Aww how lovely :) Thank you for all the nice messages everyone!
I'm sat on the sofa with a fake tan on the moment!!! It's frighteningly dark, but I get to wash in the morning and it goes a much more natural colour.

Done most of packing, but got a few bits left for tomorrow - not leaving for Gatwick till late afternoon.

So excited, but bored today waiting, just want the day to be over lol.

Hope that everyone does well with whatever diets they are doing. Am so grateful to everyone here for all the support leading up this point. Could not have done it this time without the forum - in particular everyone who posts on the maintenance board - your successes have inspired me!

Speak to you all when I get back xxxx

Just wishing you happy 'Talk Like A Pirate' day... am down in bath and there are a few of them roaming the streets, lol! Made me think of you.

Have a fab holiday.

xxx

Haha - that reminds me to post on there, thanks Katy.
You'll have to do a few 'ooh arrs' at them!
Have fun in Bath hunnie x

Have a great holiday, and it is a great opportunity not to go mad with your eating, and I am sure you will be burning lots of calories up each day to compensate anyway.... look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.... take care

Thanks Laura :)

Got back yesterday! Was lovely to see my cats and dog and sleep in my own bed.

Wasn't going to weigh myself, but BF weighed himself (he hasn't put anything on!), so I decided to face up to it. I've put on a stone!

I'm not overly surprised as some of my clothes were feeling very tight and the things that I bought over there I had to buy in a 14 instead of a 12. I can still fit into my original goal jeans though, so all is not lost and I bought some lovely Levis with an aim of getting into them.

Had an amazing, amazing time. Didn't go too crazy with food although obviously ate a lot more than I was used to. We walked a hell of a lot and did swimming. I guess I'm just one of those people who puts on easily. Despite the walking and swimming I do quite a lot of exercise at home, so probably didn't really count as an increase.

Not completely on the straight and narrow yet, as we need to go food shopping today, but I'll be stocking up on loads of veggies then. Looking forward to getting back to normal eating actually.

Will catch up on everyone over the coming days, but have washing to do, doctors appointment today for depo injection, going to Parents later and then BF's parents Saturday, so not around much.

Hope everyone is really well! Thank you Sunshine for my message :) and Witchy for the pic comments :)

Speak to you all soon xxx

Ah i didn't realise you'd been away. Lovely to hear from you. Looking forward to having you back here with all your motivation.

Have a fab day x

Welcome back honey! Glad you had fun, and if you gained, well, that will soon come off again... you will soon be back on track. Sounds like you have a busy day, but look forward to hearing all the details later...

xxx

Thanks everyone. Agree Laura about it being the hard bit. Also think getting back into exercise will be tough. I think it's not having a goal that won't make it any easier, as in the holiday was the goal.

Think I need to focus on something in time for Christmas maybe. Or book another holiday, if I had the money!!

Oh not having a goal, or a plan are real downfalls for me. I've really been doing as I please over the last few weeks and my weight is slowly creeping up. What my head thinks it needs and the crazy leptin etc etc vs what I really need are very different things. Discipline is the only way forward, unfortunately :)

Hey Liz,

Hope you had a fab holiday, welcome back!
Don't worry too much about the scales just yet, give yourself a week of normal eating for the scales to settle down again i find travelling plays havoc with my water levels plus more carby food than usual etc, you'll be back on track in no time.
As for having no motivation because of lack of goal, i totally understand how you feel but have made my long-term goal to try and be a 'normal' eater what ever that is! it kinda works but i do have panics about the odd couple of lbs up now and again, i have to learn to trust that i am not overeating and that the scales will fluctuate quite a lot depending on what i eat. it's a continuing lesson though!
Have a great day hun!
x

Welcome back Liz, sounds like you had a fab holiday and don't worry about the gain it will come off once you get back into normal eating patterns and a routine. But def agree with having a goal, and think that another holiday sounds a real good idea!!!

Back