Liz's diet to success (hopefully)

Been good all day today, no extra's just 2 shakes and a BL bar. Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow morning. Not sure if I'm in ketosis yet, I'm blimming cold, but think that may be cos it is blimming cold!

3 lb off this morning pleased with that given my day off the diet

Just had a small chicken salad, think I'm in ketosis now or on the verg of it. Back to TR day tomorrow. Think I'm back in the diet mode now so looking forward to the weight dropping off.

Saw Mum in hospital today and think she will be sent hope in the next few days, so that's good news

My daughters first day at school today, she looked so sweet. All the excitement of that meant I wasn't too focused on food, so a good day, no nibbles.

Today has been ok, although I have been hungry, not sure why that is as I must have hit ketosis :confused:

Mum is coming out of hospital so that's good news.

Ordered my 2nd month bumper pack of Exante, just shakes this time as I ordered 30 BL bars on line, they are my favourite and at 99p it was a bargain.

Had a nibble of cheese tonight and cucumber? The strange things we eat? I do find on this diet that you just wish the days away so the weight can come off quick

Today not been too hungry although have been a bit naughty. had some celery and for tea just ahd haddock poached eggs and salad, hopefully won't effect ketosis, but find its nice to eat a small meal at the weekends.

Might try and head to the gym tomorrow and work off a few calories.

Took my daughter to the cinema and resisted popcorn and choc, just had a coffee.

Been looking at dresses for sale, figure I could be in a size 16 for christmas, how nice would that be. Also my 40th birthday in early March and would love to be a size 12, I wonder if that's possible???

Hey Lizzy
Just having a read through your diary and wanted to say hi and well done you're doing great so far :)

Thanks Dustqueen, you have done amazing, not much more to go x

Not a bad day today, been busy cooking, washing and ironing. Cooked roast chicken and had some with a few veg, no potatoes etc and only a very small meal. So should be ok ketosis wise.

Seems to be time of the month again??? This diet does seem to be playing havoc with my periods. I've gone from having none (due to implant) to having 2 in a month.

Anyway still dreaming about a size 16 at christmas, but decided I will wait to buy anything until then as it will be more fun then to shop :D

Littlelizzy said:
Not a bad day today, been busy cooking, washing and ironing. Cooked roast chicken and had some with a few veg, no potatoes etc and only a very small meal. So should be ok ketosis wise.

Seems to be time of the month again??? This diet does seem to be playing havoc with my periods. I've gone from having none (due to implant) to having 2 in a month.

Anyway still dreaming about a size 16 at christmas, but decided I will wait to buy anything until then as it will be more fun then to shop :D

Yeah and there should be some lovely dresses etc in the shops just before Christmas :)

Had a good day today, think I'm defo in ketosis as I'm managing to NOT think about food for once.

Had a bad night last night work up at 4am with really bad some pain didn't know whether to sit on the loo or hang my head over it :(. Nothing happened so went back to bed. Then this morning got up at 6am and straight to the loo. Anyway I won't going in to details, but that must of been a pound or 2 :8855:

Have been out this evening with a friend and joined a new gym that's just opened, and can't wait to get started now, mind you I'm always enthusiastic to start with. This one has classes, gym, pool & steam rooms. So going to be flexing my muscles with the lads, or more like wobbling my bits anyway :D

He he, very funny re the lb or 2 Lizzy, made me laugh for first time today :) x

Been good today. Only vaguely naughty but was a stick of celery and a slice of ham.

Went to the gym and did my first ever body combat class, that was hard work, but enjoyable. I think I'll do another class on Thursday.

Weigh in tomorrow, but also TOTM, so not sure how many pounds I will have shifted, but fingers crossed for a good result

Littlelizzy said:
Been good today. Only vaguely naughty but was a stick of celery and a slice of ham.

Went to the gym and did my first ever body combat class, that was hard work, but enjoyable. I think I'll do another class on Thursday.

Weigh in tomorrow, but also TOTM, so not sure how many pounds I will have shifted, but fingers crossed for a good result

Great :) doing really well Liz :) I love body combat def one of my favourite classes :)

Ok quick post to say lost 3 lb this week. Not bad considering TOTM

That's great Liz :) well done :D

Thanks DustQeen,

Had an ok day today. Quite pleased with WI, but would have honestly like 4lb lost, but hey can't grumble too much. Had a light meal tonight of haddock, poached egg and salad.

Been busy looking for a new job as I being made redundant early next year :mad:

Littlelizzy said:
Thanks DustQeen,

Had an ok day today. Quite pleased with WI, but would have honestly like 4lb lost, but hey can't grumble too much. Had a light meal tonight of haddock, poached egg and salad.

Been busy looking for a new job as I being made redundant early next year :mad:

I know that feeling my losses have been slow recently :(
Oh sorry to hear that :( hope you find something soon x

Back