Liz's diet to success (hopefully)

Wow, getting slack at posting on my diary. I finished of the bottle of wine over a couple of days, although have been fairly good. Today though had a whole bottle of wine ;). Naughty me, but I have still be trying to be good.

I'm still have shakes and bars for at leasr 2 out of 3 meals, so not to bad.

Plan on going to the gym again 3 times next week, so figure this makes up for being a bit naughty now and then.

back on track today, no wine and only a nibble of celery and ham. Looking forward to friday and my official night off though. Off to the gym tomorrow, feel like I haven't been for ages, mind you its nearly a week

I'm back, god I really need to try and stick with a diet and stop yoyo dieting

OK, day 1 today, wish me luck

OK day 2 almost complete and no cheating.

Went to the gym yesterday and due to go again tomorrow.

Also have a cold.

Just trying to stay focused on my first WI on this restart and the goal of looking good on my holiday in August

Not in a good mood today....cold is even worse and I want to eat :mad:

But I've not, so that's the good news.

My husband is cooking himself a massive meal, which is really annoying:mad:

Sorry, just had to vent

Not in a good mood today....cold is even worse and I want to eat :mad:

But I've not, so that's the good news.

My husband is cooking himself a massive meal, which is really annoying:mad:

Sorry, just had to vent
had porridge, hot soup and choc shake hot today, with lots hot water drinks and bouillon - helped with feeling a bit more satisfied in the cold weather. Good luck and keep it up

had porridge, hot soup and choc shake hot today, with lots hot water drinks and bouillon - helped with feeling a bit more satisfied in the cold weather. Good luck and keep it up

Thanks for the encouragement. I've just had a bouillion so that helped. What day are you on? How are you finding it?

keep positive and trying to do it, get in the right frame of mind and you WILL be successful. Good luck

keep positive and trying to do it, get in the right frame of mind and you WILL be successful. Good luck

Thanks Norwegian Girl.

I've been hungry still today, so had a bit of haddock and poached eggs for tea, but still on the diet. Looking forward to weigh in on Monday and hopefully losing 7 pounds (well that's the plan). Blimming car didn't start when I left work, don't know what's wrong with it, so will have to try and get it fixed.

6lb lost, pleased with that. Had light ws meals over the weekend just one a day and time of the month

Back