Liz's diet to success (hopefully)

I know that feeling my losses have been slow recently :(
Oh sorry to hear that :( hope you find something soon x

Its annoying as the week before I had a whole night off and still lost the same??? And that included cheese, bread and wine. It makes you want to repeat the naughty stuff. But I have another night off at the end of this month, so its looks like I will have 1 night off a month until Christmas. How are things with you? Are you managing to keep busy? I'm off to the gym again tomorrow, hopefully exercise will help the weight loss or at least get rid of the celulite :eek:

Sausages didnt kick me out when on lighterlife...or deep fried chicken or fish dippers..the high fat...but anything with even a little sugar will...a friend used to lose on vcdl still drinking vodka and diet tonic...but I am not sure I would lose...best of luck fireflii x

fireflii2 said:
Hi Littlelizzy...what is BL bar and where do you order them?? Best of luck with your next weigh in x fireflii

Hi, bl bars are biggest loser bars you can get them in asda and tesco. I found a place that sold them on line. If you have s look at my previous messages you will see who (sorry on mobile so I can't see it myself) x

Littlelizzy said:
Its annoying as the week before I had a whole night off and still lost the same??? And that included cheese, bread and wine. It makes you want to repeat the naughty stuff. But I have another night off at the end of this month, so its looks like I will have 1 night off a month until Christmas. How are things with you? Are you managing to keep busy? I'm off to the gym again tomorrow, hopefully exercise will help the weight loss or at least get rid of the celulite :eek:

Yeah I know that feeling :S
Doing ok still on this wagon lol

Doing great lizzy. Just read through your diary and thought I'd say hi :) muffy xx

Thanks Muffy, you hav e done great too

Just back from the gym and done circuit training, think I'm gonna suffer tomorrow. Best have a good weight loss next week with the exercise being done as well. Had a couple of slices of ham and a stick of celery today, but thought I needed something before exercising.

Nothing else to report

Been a bit naughty today had a couple of peices of chicken and chipolaters at work :D As boss bought a buffet breakfast for everyone.

Also had some ham at tea time, man I was hungry today.

And I so ache from circuit training. Think I might go swimming tomorrow and for a little sun bed to cheer me up

Been swimming today and a sauna and jucuzzi, was very nice. But still finding myself quite hungry, so nibbled some celery and managed to cook the family toad in the hole. Its hard cooking for them and not eating, but needs must.

Also rerally missing a glass of wine, but I'm having a night off at the end of the month for a work do, so will enjoy a glass or two then :D

Quiet day today, at home with my family. Cooked roast chicken and had a very very small meal of chicken and a couple of pieces of veg.

Had a bad night last night, woke early with tummy pains after taking a constipation tablet :(

Also really cheesed off than I have been TOTM for a whole week and still getting period pains. It must be the diet as I wasn't having them due to the implant.

No exercise for me today, but back to the gym tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.

Aww poor you Lizzy, hope you have a better week with no pains next week xx

Back to being hungry again :confused: Had top munch on a bit of celery and chicken when I got home from work, never mind as probably a good thing as I've just done a body combat class, man it was even harder than the last one (different instructor).

Really hoping for a good loss this week, although anything is better than nothing. Weigh in is wednesday morning, so fingers crossed for then.

Hi Lizzy,
Thanks for asking, I am very pleased, I lost 9lb last week. Really glad that I managed to keep to keep on track. It's so nice to see the scales going down for a change :).

Well done Oxo that's a great loss. Keep up the good work

Hello diary, well weigh in today was CRAP only lost 1lb so disappointed as I've not even cheated, other than celery and ham :(.

I think it may be to do with the exercise, anyway I'm going to carry on. Been to the gym tonight and for a swim.

Feel really bloated at the moment, which probably doesn't help the weight loss, but have started taking the psyillium husks or whatever they are called, so hopefully this will help.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, I had a fish pedicure today, that was a weird experience, not sure I'll bother repeating it, although feet do feel softer

Hello diary, well weigh in today was CRAP only lost 1lb so disappointed as I've not even cheated, other than celery and ham :(.

I think it may be to do with the exercise, anyway I'm going to carry on. Been to the gym tonight and for a swim.

Feel really bloated at the moment, which probably doesn't help the weight loss, but have started taking the psyillium husks or whatever they are called, so hopefully this will help.

Any loss, is good Lizzy! as you said keep going as being bloated could be the reason. Plenty of water and the scales should be better to you this coming week. Fingers crossed that the psyillium husks work ;). I have heard the fish thing is a weird experience ooooerrr I don't think I could do it. All the best for next week. x

Thanks again Oxo. Been a bit naughty today ANC had a stir fry for dinner a 2 glasses of wine, was so nice.

Im having a relaxed week next week as I'm out next Friday so not stressing too much about the diet

Thanks again Oxo. Been a bit naughty today ANC had a stir fry for dinner a 2 glasses of wine, was so nice.

Im having a relaxed week next week as I'm out next Friday so not stressing too much about the diet

Do you know what Lizzy.......sometimes a little bit of what you fancy does ya good :D.

Back