Liz's re feed diary- Week 5 onwards

Had my works Xmas night out last night, had a really nice night out and felt fab. Had a chinese, and lots to drink!!!! Had no kids when I woke up this morning, and was just about to step out the door and treat myself to a Mcd's breakfast!! At the very last minute came to my senses and changed my mind. Made my shake and snuggled on the sofa with the fire blazing!! Very proud that I managed to reign myself in lol. Glad I can stay on track after a naughty night to minimise any damage that may have done!! So easy to lose sight!! Loved going out wearing thin clothes and feeling really great, no way am I going to ruin that!!

Well done hun you seem to be in a great frame of mind now. you look lovely in your new pic.

Ah glad you had a nice night and well done on not giving in to a McD's brekkie :)

Glad I resisted too. I just thought about all the grease that would have been all over it, and rapidly changed my mind. Another hurdle past!!! Yep had a fab night, pee'd off for not being allowed to go into the opening night of Rio's new restaurant, very offended ha ha!

Well done Liz! You're doing sooo well despite all your challenges .. then again - perhaps even more determined because of them! Resisting the McDs sounds like a hurdle crossed, well done! Glad you enjoyed the night out too - I bet you felt great, deservedly so! xx

Now resisting the McD breakfast, after already thinking you were going to have one, deserves a medal in my book. Well done.

Back