Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Cheers x
Oo yes fingers crossed for sure! Did u enjoy the skating love? X

Have given in to a piece of cheese for supper lol!

Hopefully it won't alter my weight in Moro lol.

Gonna blend my shake in morn b4 work n take it with me then I got bars for lunch!
X

It was so great! I've wrote about it in more detail in my diary, but I think you've read that by now lol :)

Morning
Weigh day wasn't too bad, was 163lb now 161.8lbs! So am now 11st 8lb! Yay
Getting there slowly but at least it's coming off!

Bak to work today so have blended my shake n popped it in a water bottle to take for breakfast then it will be a SF cinnamon n raisin bar!
Snacks- banana n plum n yoghurt n shapers bar!

Exercise will be a walk at lunch n gym after wrk!
X

Cheers Linz x I happy with anything x

Well done! :)

Cheers Emm x

I have treated myself to a lunch pot of ambrosia custard it was gorge! Yummy

Rain is ere again so it may be another day for BBQ again! Blooming may showers! Lol
X

No BBQ!
Went to gym till gone 7pm n was too hungry to faff!
Had a big salad with a few spuds, egg mayo n spiced chicken chunks.
Really enjoyed it! V yummy x

Mornin
Grr I hate TOTM! makes u feel bloated n crave sweet stuff! I not given in too much tho, loosing a bit helps spur u on me thinks!

I did the gym last night a bit longer, did 20 on bike n on x trainer n half hr on treadmill!

This morn for my brekky I bought a ready made for first time! A SF cafe latte n I made a US shake for lunch.
Snacks - goahead wafer, plum, cupasoup, yoghurt...?

Tea will be chicken, cauliflower, potato n spinach curry with rice! Yummy x

Oo yummy cafe latte flavour shake for my breakfast! my first one n It was lovely x
It was a ready made one so I emptied half of the bottle out n shook the rest up with some more water so it was more n was still tasty
X

Done gym again, 20 on bike 25 on x trainer, 30 on treadmill and 80 sit-ups x going home for curry yummy xx

Hey, glad you're doing well :) I'm struggling a little bit this week, but I'm still plodding on. Well done with your work outs, you're doing great! :)

Ah thanks Emm! Keep at it u can do it! X

Morning
Well I giving the US strawberry shakes anothee go this morn but it just didn't look as frothy so I chucked a bit of the choc n then it was! Bizarre y is the choc one frothier!
Will c wot that is like for my breakky. Having a bar for lunch.
Snacks - goahead bar, yoghurt n custard pot! Yum

No gym today it's our rest day, feel a bit weird not going but hopefully the rest will do me good, give my muscles chance to chill x

Oo n I not had a drink at night for 3 nights which is good for me, last time was a bit of red wine on sunday! I hope it will help out with weigh day n cos of Fridays meal, will c, it's like cold turkey lol x

Exciting! I have just organised a spa day for me n my sister for her birthday, at bannatynes spa for may 28th we gonna have a back, shoulder, neck n head massage! Oo can't wait! A nice lil treat n it will sort my painful bak out from sitting at a desk all day! Yay
It's a 2 for 1 spa day for £65 so I get to treat my sis n me!
X

Hey Hun! Started a diary like you suggested :) and found yours!

Sounds like you're doing fab - love the secret gems of snacks I'm finding in here (hello skips, and custard!)

What is US shake? Hope I don't sound too dumb lol... I need to buy some more sf products! Especialy for snacking - will go down to asda later!

As for the exercise - sounds like you're doing FAB! I need to start going back to classes at the gym... I will I will!!!

Good luck for today lovely x

Don't feel too guilty about having a day off from the gym, your body needs to recover! :)

And Elaine.. US is Ultra Slim from Tesco, they're a cheaper version of Slim Fast :)

Back