Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Ah I was going to buy that, thanks for the warning!

Cant wait to see that film either :)

Have fun at the cinema! I always struggle when I go there, I always want popcorn and hot dogs! So I'm avoiding it for now lol. Until the Hangover 2 comes out anyway :D

Nixnax said:
Ah I was going to buy that, thanks for the warning!

Cant wait to see that film either :)

Ah u may like it tho love! I think some others on here say it's nice x I gonna try again tomoz with a scoop of choc to c wot it's like x lol

*Emma said:
Have fun at the cinema! I always struggle when I go there, I always want popcorn and hot dogs! So I'm avoiding it for now lol. Until the Hangover 2 comes out anyway :D

I know that's worse bit that's y I always take summit with me lol x OH has been at lunch to get the tickets so we defo got them n then we can just walk in bypass the pick n mix! Lol x

Pirates film was ace! Jack sparrow was his usual gorge funny self!

On way home for late tea! Didnt cheat in the cinema had French fries n alpen light bar yay x I proud of myself x n still under my 1200 cals when I have tea so will have my choc pud for a treat x ;-)

I bought myself a new gym bra top for a fiver bargain n the size 14 looked huge they had no size 12 so I risked a size 10 n it fits wot a result!! Yay x :)

Wk 6 day 4-

Hi all
Made my shakes it was like making new cocktails this morn! I figured I would persevere with the ew SF cafe latte powder n mix a scoop with the US n have like a mocha it's not bad but it's not brill either only had a lil sip so will let u know after 9am if I like it or not! Thankfully in a way i didn't pay for the cafe latte one as it was £2.99 but took it off my boots card! Lol
I also made my lunch one a scoop of SF banana n a scope of US choc so I got a choc banana for lunch I got only a bit left of banana n since having the US choc it just doesn't compare!
I have also got a full tin of the US strawberry n it's just not as tasty either!
I want to try some other flavours for a change, the lemon meringue sounds next in line!
What I really want is to be able to buy the US raspberry one in a box instead of the faffy sachets but I will still buy em cos it's heaven x

Anyhoo I forgot to write that I have started taking ziotrim which is like adios a hunger suppressant so hopefully that will assist with my weight loss! I hope I pray!

B:mocha shake lol hmmm
L: choc banana shake
Snx: banana, French fries, alpen bar maybe half a tin of the misleading chicken soup if I get hungry
T: honey n garlic porkchops with homemade veg rice

Exercise:
Walk to post office at lunch -20mins moderate pace
An hours gym later yay!

Have a lovely Thursday ladies n gents it'd Friday tomoz at last!
I can't wait for weigh in Monday I just hope I done ok! I am impressed that I have stuck at this for 6 wks normally I wud have given up by now!
All the best to everyone
X

Well I made myself a tape measure as I couldnt find one in shops! Here are my measurements I just realised I forgot to do my hips will do them later!

34 waist
34 bust
25 thigh
12 arm relaxed
12 3/4 flexed
10 ankle
15 1/2 leg

Let's hope everything goes down within a few wks! Apart from my chest please!! Lolz
X

Good lovely!

I don't like coffee so will never try the yuck that sounds!
I will try banana ... When I feel brave (as I probably mentioned, I don't actually like milkshakes lol - so am working on making it a habbit :p

Also got some chocolate in the cupboard waiting for a try.... Today could be the day! x

Emma - I go to the cinema at least twice a week, I woul highly recommend frozen grapes :D and you get around two handfuls for 100 calories :D

Oo no u don't do milkshakes normally do u Elaine! Have u been having the bars? X

Help
I'm having a really horrid day at work! Surrounded by mad ppl that r doin my head in!
I am going to eat summit I shouldn't if I not careful! I won't but I got the urge!
Anyone spur me on not too!!
Will defo b having a glass of red with my dinner after the gym tonight!!
X

Frozen grapes sound lush, I'll try them next time! :)

And I'm probably too late, but I hope your day at work got better! Did you splurge or did you manage to resist the temptation?

Ah hi love thanks for being the only one to ask Hun x I did resist temptation and went to the gym but am just having a glass of wine as it been a bad day x
X
Did 45 mins treadmill, 100 sit-ups, 10 x trainer, triceps n biceps x
Had honey n sage porkchop with egg fried veg rice for tea N choc pud x

Glad I resisted feel proud of myself after such a crap day!

Friday tomoz yay x

*Emma said:
Frozen grapes sound lush, I'll try them next time! :)

And I'm probably too late, but I hope your day at work got better! Did you splurge or did you manage to resist the temptation?

Forgot to ask how ru? Howz yr revision coming on?
X

Am watching comedy gala best bits x Michael McIntyre is so brill!!!! X

Morning peeps
Happy Friday!
X

Last edited:
Hi
So glad it's Friday this wk has dragged for me!
I been norty n got on scales n I bak wot I was last Monday lol I hope by nxt Monday it will b less pls!

B: US strawberry shake
L: US choc shake
Snx: banana, low fat ambrosia pot, maybe a low cal shortbread n bag o French fries.
Not sure wots for tea as we going to the gym after work then food shopping so will b something to cook!

A wk tomorrow is my pamper day at bannatynes with my sister I right looking forward to it xx

Have a good day all
X

Well done for resisting! It's just not worth giving in when you have come so far. But even so, you've been working out so much, a little splurge here or there shouldn't make much difference! :) What I think you need to work on though, is maybe the emotional side to eating. You said you wanted to give in because you were having a bad day and people were annoying you. It'd be a good idea to try and find another way to deal with being annoyed or upset instead of reaching for food. Exercise will be helping, so focus on that, cos you're doing brilliantly! :)

Sounds like you are doing great especially with the exercise. How you are feeling better after your crap day.xx

Housecat said:
Sounds like you are doing great especially with the exercise. How you are feeling better after your crap day.xx

Ah thanks love I trying my best! I used the gym to remove my anger from my crap day it appeared to work love ta x am better today ta with it being Friday x
Cheers for asking. How ru doing?
X

Back