Lizzy's Diary - I WILL Get To Goal!

Lizzylocket said:
Thank you, how are you feeling now?

I am so hungry today, wonder if it's my body using more energy to fight off whatever I've got?! Better not affect WI on Monday!

I'm not feeling it so wanna scoff with feeling poorly massive headache been glugging water all day and had paracetamol not shifted !!

It's rubbish isn't it?

Just had cottage pie with some leeks and spinach, hoping that keeps my mind off food for a while! Got a bar left for later so I should make it through!

Lizzylocket said:
It's rubbish isn't it?

Just had cottage pie with some leeks and spinach, hoping that keeps my mind off food for a while! Got a bar left for later so I should make it through!

I'm just cooking my fish !!

Oh is bashing the freezer doing my head no good at all ..... Iv been hanging on to cook for us both but I'm super hungry today so I'm not waiting for him today !! Had enuf lol

It's a different story when they're I'll though isn't it?!

Enjoy your fish!

Just watching a programme on bbc2, the men who made you fat, it's actually scary to see why bad food is so appealing and what businesses do to get you to buy more food! Thought it'd make me hungrier but it's actually turning my stomach!

Off to bed shortly, got a horrible feeling I've got a chest infection, sounding a lot like Marge Simpson right now!!

Day 11 done, on to day 12!

Day 12 has begun!

Rough night last night, I have a temperature and hacking cough so I'm sure it's a chest infection, either that or bad man flu!

Will be working from home today and taking it easy, fingers crossed my phone is quiet as I'm struggling to speak!

Lizzylocket said:
Day 12 has begun!

Rough night last night, I have a temperature and hacking cough so I'm sure it's a chest infection, either that or bad man flu!

Will be working from home today and taking it easy, fingers crossed my phone is quiet as I'm struggling to speak!

Oh dear you really are going through the wars :( hope u get better very soon xxxx

Shame you still feel poorly but your being 100% which is great x hope you have a gd day today

Thanks all!

On countdown until 5pm now, looking forward to doing not a lot at the weekend!

Right, must have my first shake, been so busy with work, I haven't had time yet!

Woo hoo, it's the weekend! Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow, need to do boring housework but will take it steady.

Another 100% day today, looking forward to WI on Monday now!

Lizzylocket said:
Woo hoo, it's the weekend! Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow, need to do boring housework but will take it steady.

Another 100% day today, looking forward to WI on Monday now!

Boo to housework when your not feeling well! You take care and get better soon.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 13! Who'd have thought it?!

Had a long lie in this morning, think I needed it, still not feeling great but can't sit around doing nothing!

One shake and a litre of water down, I have struggled with the water the last couple of days, maybe because I haven't been very active?

Need to pop to supermarket for washing powder, hope it's not busy, hate supermarkets at the weekend!

Yay to day 13 Lizzie x the days are going fast I'm glad your feeling a bit better :)

It is going fast, I can't believe that I haven't blipped, it feels like the first time I did CD!

Just found a gift card I forgot I had for Lipsy of all places! My aunt won it in a magazine competition and gave half each to me and my sister, that's £250 to spend when I get to goal!

Lizzylocket said:
It is going fast, I can't believe that I haven't blipped, it feels like the first time I did CD!

Just found a gift card I forgot I had for Lipsy of all places! My aunt won it in a magazine competition and gave half each to me and my sister, that's £250 to spend when I get to goal!

Awww well done Lizzylockcket I start Monday again lololol. Well done for no blips and that's great to have lipsy voucher. What an incentive :) xxx thanks for your support last week. Are you feeling better now? Xxx

Lizzylocket said:

Wow lucky you love it when that happens you find a £10 in your jeans even :) lol x

amazing on the voucher! think how super stunning you're going to look in all those new clothes!!!!xxxx

Back