Lizzy's road to skinnydom

wow 2.5 inches! thats fab well done! i bet your chuffed with that!

sending hugs to you ((((hugs))))

I'm feeling much better today, I hopped on the scales this morning and I'm 4lb down from yesterday! So fingers crossed next weeks weigh in will be more promising.

Todays food

Breakfast
shredded wheat fruitful with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
2 sainsburys bgty sausages
2 sainsburys bgty bacon medallions
1 slice of wholemeal bread
1 small tin of heinz reduced sugar and salt beans

Dinner
3 sainsburys bgty rice cakes with cottage cheese on top
2 slices of sainsburys bgty ham
salad- lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, coriander, lemon
weight watchers sticky toffee pudding

Snacks
weight watchers caramel marshmellow wafer

Drinks
1 green tea, 2 litres of water

I've done 15mins on my bike and I'll do another 15mins later.

Quick post because I'm on my phone.
Today's food

Breakfast
shredded wheat fruitful with semi skimmed milk

Late lunch
half a tub of sainsburys taste the difference vegetable dhansak soup

Dinner
branflakes with semi skimmed milk
philidelphia splendips

Snacks
sainsburys bgty cassava sweet chilli snacks

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

what you doing having cereal for breakfast and dinner LOL.. (i used to do it all the time!!!)

hope you are feeling ok....

I always used to do that aswell Kes! I think that was a contributor to my weight because I would have cereal for dinner then eat rubbish for the rest of the night. I had cereal for dinner yesterday because I had a late lunch and I wasn't very hungry. I have noticed my appetite has gone down loads. Before I would have a massive bowl of cereal for breakfast and now half a bowl fills me up. Also my dinner portions have gone down which is good and I'm not constantly thinking about food like I used to.

I have my first weigh in with the nurse tomorow. I'm quite excited. I hope the scales show a nice loss but the scales they use aren't digital and I don't even know if they're going to be the same scales as I weighed on last time. I think the nurse said they wanted me to lose 5lbs in the first 4 weeks, so fingers crossed I've lost at least that on their scales.

Todays food

Breakfast
2 chocolate weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
tin of sainsburys bgty spicy tomato and 3 bean soup

Dinner
vegetable stir fry with schezwan sauce and fresh egg noodles

Snacks
small pot of ambrosia low fat rice pudding

Drinks
3 green teas, 1.5 litres of water

I've done 6 mins on my shake weight this morning and I've just done my 15 mins on my bike.

Last edited:
good luck with the scales tomorrow. let us know how you get on!!

I used to have such bad eating habits, cerals and porridge were part of it..the kids love cereals too,and ive got a whole cupboard dedicated to cereals...

frosties,coco pops,weetabix,cheerios, honey cheerios, shreddies,frosted shreddies,rice crispies,sultana bran, honey hoops, choc 'n' rolls, clusters....the list is endless.. theyre always on offer in asda and i stock up loads.. however im stopping it now..there isnt too much keft now and once the kids have ate them,im not buying anything aoart from cronflakes, fruit and fibre, bran flakes, rice crispies and weetabix...a much more healthier breakfast cupboard :D

Bunnyhops your cereal cupboard sounds EXACTLY like mine! I love cereal and I used to eat a bowl in the evening sometimes even if I had already had dinner. I think I got into that habit because my mum always used to tell us to have supper, which would be a bowl of cereal before bed. The bowls would be filled to the top aswell. I only have half a bowl in the morning now and that satisfys me until lunchtime.

Today I had my weigh in at the doctors andI've lost 12lbs in less than 4 weeks. The nurse was very happy with this and told me to keep up the good work :) I'm pleased she was happy with my progress.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
philadelphia splendips
salad- lettuce, cucumber, salsa
bit of weight watchers raspberry cheesecake but I didn't like it so only had a tiny bit

Dinner
2 sainsburys bgty sausages
2 sainsburys bgty bacon medallions
half a tin of chopped tomatoes
handful of mccains oven chips

Drinks
2 green teas, 1.5 litres of water

I've done 6 mins on my shakeweight. I'm going out soon and when I get back I'll do my 15 mins on the bike.

Bunnyhops your cereal cupboard sounds EXACTLY like mine! I love cereal and I used to eat a bowl in the evening sometimes even if I had already had dinner. I think I got into that habit because my mum always used to tell us to have supper, which would be a bowl of cereal before bed. The bowls would be filled to the top aswell. I only have half a bowl in the morning now and that satisfys me until lunchtime.

lol...i would eat a huge bowl in the morning,a really late lunch would involve cereals,i'd eat dinner a huge bowl of cereals or porridge or cheese and potato pie then i'd have cereals again..thats what it was like when i was living at home. im so fussy with food,i dont eat meat or fish, so i'd live on cheese pot pie, or cauliflower and cheese...

im glad that my habits have changed for he good now..my kids love cereals too, my eldest has them for dinner! hes fussy just like i was!

ive got a mega box of coco pops in the cupboard that i may just treat myself to when theyre open :D

Today I've been feeling really down and when I feel like this I have absolutely no motivation to exercise. I have had a good day eating wise but I've felt like I couldn't be bothered to do anything today.

Todays food

Breakfast

Lunch
3 sainsburys bgty rice cakes with laughing cow extra light on top
bag of ryvita minis

Dinner
chicken stir fry with lots of veg, fresh egg noodles and schezwan sauce

Drinks
2 litres of water

I don't know if I'm eating enough. On myfitnesspal it says I should be eating 1400cals a day but I'm eating about 1000cals. Surely the less calories the better though? I'm only eating less because I'm not that hungry anymore.

you are not the only one that happens too..
it sounded like it was coming out of my mouth
i feel pretty crap (prob from my bad day yesterday) and i have no motivation what so ever...

Fingers crossed tomorows a better day for us both Kes.

Today I've felt alot more hungrier than usual. I logged in yesterdays food on myfitnesspal and it said I only had 700cals, I think that's why I've been more hungry today. I've had a migriane all day so I haven't done any exercise.

Today's food

Breakfast

Lunch
leftover stir fry from yesterdays dinner
weight watchers caramel crunch desert

Dinner
Innocent Mexican veg pot

Snacks
tesco light choice date and walnut cake slice
tesco light choice pretzels
tesco light choice raisin biscuit thing

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

I really liked it. I would definately have it again. I had it on it's own and it filled me up but my appetite has gone down alot. Did you get it from Tesco? They're on special there at the moment.

Today my tooth has been killing me and it's been hard to eat and drink. Even drinking tepid water is going straight through it. I couldn't face dinner because I'm too scared of the pain. I've got a dentist appointment tomorow so hopefully it will get sorted.

Todays food

Late breakfast/brunch
tesco light choice salmon sandwich
small salmon and veg sushi pack

Late lunch
small wholemeal roll with a tin of ww coronation tuna
philadelphia splendips
tesco light choice date and walnut cake slice

Drinks
just under a litre of water

I went for a 40 min walk with the pram today.

I really liked it. I would definately have it again. I had it on it's own and it filled me up but my appetite has gone down alot. Did you get it from Tesco? They're on special there at the moment.

Yeah, I did. I also got the Italian Mushroom one as well. hope they're still on offer when I next do my shopping. I'll definitely be stocking up.

Sorry to hear about your tooth. I've had my fair share of dental problems over the years, so I know how miserable it can make you feel. It's so hard to concerntrate on anything else when you've got toothache, isn't it?
Hope you get it sorted out tomorrow
x

sorry to hear about your tooth ache....
not nice...
hope the dentist goes well. :)

i had a better day today, although i have had a head ache.... so maybe going out in sympathy pains for you :)

Back