Lizzy's road to skinnydom

im not a huge fan of soup,i dont like soups that are like flavoured water,if that makes sense..the only soup ive been having is heinz chunky veg soup,is more like a stew as the veg are quite chunky. i might try that soup though,just for a change :)

The soup is nice and thick with chunks of veg in Bunny :)

Well I have been off the diet wagon since Friday. It started with a curry Friday evening, then it turned into me eating crap the whole weekend. I just felt hungry all the time but I came on yesterday so I think thats why. I joined slimming world tonight. I seem to do better when I'm on a specific diet, I make better food choices. I know the slimming world plan inside out because I've done it numerous times over the last few years, but for some reason I always stop after losing a certain amount of weight. This time I want to make sure I stick at it until I'm at goal weight. I like the food and I have good losses on this plan so fingers crossed I stick with it until the end.

thanks hun, sounds nice :)

good luck with sw hun,i really hope you do it this time..im sure you will,keep posting and we can you help you along :D

theres some otheres doing sw and xenical here i think (i know youve stopped the xenical) you'll get lots of support from us

xoxo

we will make sure you stick to it!!!!!!!! think of all the sw little awards you could put up!!!

I haven't been on for a while because I've been a naughty girl. I always seem to do it, I lose a stone then go off the rails. I don't know what's wrong with me :-( I've been eating badly for the last 2 weeks and I don't know why. I'm going back on the tablets tomorow, they keep me on the straight and narrow. I don't know what damage I've done so I'll weigh in tomorow and update my ticker. I've got a months supply of tablets left but I don't know whether to make an appointment with the nurse to let her know I'm back on them.

I should have never stopped taking them :-( I thought I was strong enough to carry on myself but obviously not. My appetite has increased loads in the last couple of weeks. I think it's because I was diagnosed with postnatal deppression and the doctor prescribed me anti deppressants and I've been taking them the last few weeks and its since I've been taking them I've noticed my appetite has gone up.
Oh well, I'm going to draw a line under it and try not to dwell on it too much. Tomorow I will be starting fresh and I've got a good incentive because we've just booked our holiday for next year and I definately want to lose at LEAST 4 stone by then. I even think I'm going to stay on the tablets over christmas because I know I'll just go over board if I have a break.

ur all so good im due 2 start tablets 2 moz but a little scared of wot and wot not 2 eat and the side effects im over 16 stone proper weigh in in the morn so want 2 lose weight but never manage it b4 ????

Hi diamonds,i wondered where you had got to :)

i think youre doing the right thing hun, weigh yourself,draw a line and start again, try not to dwell on it hun and just focus on having a slimmer and heathier christmas..we're all here for you hun :hug99:

sounds like you've been having a rough time all round hun,you'll get through this!
maybe if you continue with your tablets, just book a bit early for your next batch.

im staying with the tablets for christmas hun, so we'll do it together!
stay strong hun!

xoxo

ur all so good im due 2 start tablets 2 moz but a little scared of wot and wot not 2 eat and the side effects im over 16 stone proper weigh in in the morn so want 2 lose weight but never manage it b4 ????

have you read the rules information? once you know them and understand them, then you should be fine.as long as you stick with the rules,you shouldnt get the side effects and you can eat whatever you like that fits with the rules. i know it sounds a bit strict, but it really isnt and its a simple diet and will help you to understand food and make wise choices :)

maybe you sign up to my fitness pa, to help you can track with your food and your exercise which is important for healthy weight loss (though im one to talk ive not got up a sweat for a few days now lol)

maybe start your own diary here or post in the main thread section,people always read and post help there.

good luck

xoxo

Hi missy70, bunny has gave you some good advice :) Once you get the hang of it it's quite easy. The rules on the sticky explain it well.

Thanks bunny. I know with me that if I have a break for christmas I'll just probably over do it, so I'm planning on sticking with the tablets. I'm going to try not to think to far ahead though because I need to take each week as it comes at the moment. You seem to have your head screwed on, you're doing great. I need to get back in the zone.

I weighed in and I've put on 2lbs. I'm actually quite pleased because I thought it would be more. I've started taking the tablets today so my new weigh in day will be Wednesday instead of Thursday.

wow, thats not too bad..from what you were saying i expecteed you to say a higher gain..getting stuck in will help you shift that hun.:)

i dont want to stop the tablets at christmas, i know it would just send me off course, and its just 1 day anyway. its more about the kids now so,there will be no tins of roses etc in my house :( lol

im trying hun,some days its so hard, but i just look down my top for a big reminder of why im doing this :D

xoxo

I know, I thought it would be alot more too! Christmas is never just one day with me, it always turns into a month of eating rubbish. It's my birthday five days before christmas and I usually go out for a meal but I don't know whether I want to this year.

Today has went well. I'm going to have to go food shopping tomorow even though I've already been twice this week. There aren't many low fat food options in the kitchen. I want to try and cook more instead of eating ready meals all the time and I'm going to try to eat more fruit and vegetables.

Todays food

Breakfast
special k with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
half a tub of glorious skinny soup- fragrant thai carrot and lemongrass
1 wholemeal pitta bread
half a banana

Dinner
2 slices of wholemeal toast with a small tin of heinz reduced sugar beans
marks and spencers count on us chocolate mousse

Snacks
packet of ryvita minis
tangerine

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

that soup sounds delicious!!! I'm the same as yourself, struggle with the fruit and veg. now i make sure to chop a banana on my cereal and have some juice or a smoothie with it, then have a salad with everything i eat!

I love salad and would rather eat that over fruit. I'm allergic to a few fruits so I'm limited in the ones I can eat.

Just a quick post because I'm on my phone. I've caught the dreaded lurgie :-( I was up all night being sick. I haven't took any tablets today because I've only had 3 crackers. Hopefully I'll be better tomorow, everyone else I know who's had it has had it for 24 hours. There is some good news, this morning I had a sneaky peek on the scales and I've lost 4.25lbs since yesterday! I've lost my gain plus some more, that's one advantage to being ill!

hope that you feel better soon hun

xoxo

I'm feeling a bit better today. I still feel a bit iffy but I haven't been sick. I managed to go food shopping today so the kitchen is stocked up with healthy food.

Todays food

Breakfast
special k with full fat milk

No lunch

Dinner
weight watchers caramelised onion and feta pizza

Drinks
1 litre of water

Hey hun... sorry I've not been around... you are ok now aren't you.. apart from the horrid bug....
And yes the plus side to being ill is losing the weight.. just be careful and keep your fluids up...

I'm feeling much better now, thanks Kes :) I'm back on track with the diet and the lurgie has left the building so I'm feeling good. Not long left till you go to oz, you must be so excited! I wish I was jetting off to somewhere exotic!

I only had 2 tablets today because I didn't have lunch I had snacks later on instead. I'm going to start making an effort to exercise more from Monday, I need to get my bum into action!

Todays food

Breakfast
2 slices of wholemeal toast with st dalfour jam

Dinner
jumbo king prawn stir fry with fresh egg noodles and szechaun sauce

Snacks
alpen light summer fruit cereal bar
3 crabsticks
sainsburys bgty sweet chilli cassava crisps

Drinks
1.5 litres of water

I always log my food on myfitnesspal and I've noticed I'm usually well under 1000cals a day so I'm trying to up my calories.

Todays food

Breakfast
2 chocolate weetabix with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
prawn stir fry leftovers from yesterdays dinner

Dinner
roast chicken with carrot and swede mash, sweetcorn, mash potatoes and onion and mushroom gravy

Snacks
alpen light bar
1 crabstick
frozen yogurt

Drinks
3 green teas, 2 litres of water

I'm on my phone so I'll just post today's food.

Breakfast
Alpen light cereal bar

Lunch
2 slices of wholemeal toast
2 sainsburys bgty sausages
Half a small tin of Heinz reduced sugar beans

Dinner
Innocent Thai veg pot

Snacks
2 asda good choice cherry bakewells

Drinks
1 litre of water, 2 green teas