Beans on toast
Pasta with Philly and roast veg (4)
Velvet crunch - 4
Iced gems - 5

Saturday 19th
Sultana bran (hexb), muller light
Beans on toast (hexB)
1 tsp sugar (1)
1/2 warburton square wrap (4), cheese (HexA), mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, SW Wedges
Banana
Yoghurt
Total syns: 5

Sunday 20th
Magic Porridge (HexB)
Costa skinny cappuccino 4.5
Small Jacket with grilled peppers, philadelphia (HexA) and baked beans
Velvet Crunch 4
Steak (HexB), sweet potato and broccoli
Banana
Muller light
Total: 8.5 syns

Last edited:
Monday 21st
Banana
Jacket with beans and a salad
2 chicken burgers (HeB+6) with nandos (2), mayo (2) and salad
Muller light
Pineapple
Total 10 syns

My 3 positives for today
1. I had a nice SW friendly lunch with a mate
2. I am still staying on plan - and today it was a little easier
3. Wedding invites are now 99% ready to get sent out (at last!)

I have had a hard couple of days, mentally I have been wanting to cave in, but luckily I have gone into some weird auto-pilot mode that means I haven't gone off plan! I have been so hungry since saturday, but I haven't been eating my super-free, been really lax since I have been doing mostly green days lately. I am gonna try get loads extra in over the next few days before WI and get back in the routine.

I feel like I just need to go sit in a field somewhere and clear my head. I know what to do, and I am doing it. I'm just finding it harder than usual at the moment. I haven't posted much on here other than my daily food intake lately, because I am feeling a bit fed up of how much time I spend reading/thinking/talking about weight loss. Well, usually I enjoy it, but with all these cravings it just gets frustrating. I used to binge eat multiple times per week for days at a time, and to be honest, I am finding it hard to accept that I can never return to that. I am not having cravings for say, a chocolate... I have a craving for a full on blowout. I am really disgusted that I am feeling sorry for myself that I don't do it anymore.

All I can do is stick to plan, and find a way to have a sensible treat sometime soon. I hope WI goes ok for me this week, but who knows, its so hard to look at my intake objectively at the moment. I will do the best I can for as long as I can, and keep a stricter record of what I am doing. Tomorrow's food is sorted, I will do some planning tomorrow night and make sure this is a good week. I just need to be firm with myself, get my exercising in, and remember the bigger picture.

Still not in my right headspace today. I ate nothing all day, then I had dinner and 2 fibre plus bars. Here's hoping I can get sorted and I don't have a bad WI.. eating so little doesn't do me any favours!

jo-85 said:
Hi hun. You will get there again definitely sometimes we get like that and it will just click again. Don't forget how far you have come and how well youve been doing x

Thanks Jo. WI tomorrow will hopefully help me draw a line :)

I went out for lunch with work today, so as I wasn't in the mood for a jacket potato and beans (my usual), I decided to have a chicken and bacon salad and go red. I am feeling slightly more normal today, which is a relief. I am meeting up with an old friend on friday for a day trip in London, and we haven't seen eachother in ages. I want it to be a great day, so I need to make sure I am feeling alot more chirpy by then :)

23rd May
Fibre Plus Bar (HexB)
Chicken and bacon salad (undressed, no fat) - 2 syns? It was very simple, I am only giving it some syns as a precaution, I expect it was free.
Scrambled eggs on toast (HeB + 3)
Banana
Yoghurt
Total 5 syns

WI tomorrow night, no idea what to expect. I have clearly not been in the right mindset, and haven't had enough superfree, but I haven't eaten too many syns either, so we'll have to see. Might sound strange, but I just know I am not going to give up, however demotivated I become. This is the most I have ever managed to achieve without surgery, and I am proud of it. I am going to be even prouder as I lose each pound on my way to target. I am not going to blow it now, I have worked hard to lose my 20 pounds :)

:character00117:
PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD IS NOW NO LONGER ACTIVE. I WANT TO START A NEW ONE, AS I AM IN A DIFFERENT PLACE NOW :character00117:

Last edited:
Back