LL April Starters!

I was due to start tomorrow night, but when I spoke with my LLC tonight she told me that 5 of the 7 startes had dropped out! She is unable to start with just 2 of us so I dont know when I can start now:( I'm so dissappointed I was ready to go and I dont think I take much more food - I have had too many "last meals"!!
:cry::cry:

Oh Kik, how dissappointing! :(

You could coinsider Lipotrim for the time being? It is the same type of diet, done at the pharamcy - just no counseling etc but it would get you started.

Or Cambridge Diet?

I can understand how dissappointed you must feel. Getting all psyched to then be shut down.

What about asking the LLC if you can start on your own, just buy packs from her and get going, and then begin classes when they fill up?

Hang in there...it will happen for you - and start practising your new behaviour by saying no more "last meals", and that will help both mentally and physically.

Good luck hon...keep us posted.

xx

Oh Kik I'm so disappointed for you. You must feel so annoyed! I was hoping we could share our journey together. Please ring her and see if there is anything you can do about the situation. Is there one further afield that you could join and travel to?

I spoke with the LLC again last night, I'm going to meet her tonight and the other person who wants to start - she may do the 2 of us for now & hope more people join up or we may travel to another class - fingers crossed I can start tomorrow as planned:gimi: will let u know.

Fingers crossed Kik!!! Seems daft when you're willing to put yourself through this that you have to rely on other people so much!! I'm sure it will work out in the end.

OMG here I go!!

OMG!!! here I go, went to see my LLC tonight and its all go, she has managed to get enough people to start a class next week & she allowed me to start this week. I've got all my food packs and have been weighed tonight - :eek:

Tommorow is the start of the rest of my life......:D

oh my god thats great news Kik, I too have been to my meeting and got my foodpacks. I'm so pleased you got to get yours too. The class was really good and i'm really looking forward to it. Some of the ladies who started last week had lost 11lb -15lb. Amazing.

Keep in touch xx

I will. It was hard to decide what to pick - I took a mix for this week to try everything! Good luck Helly with the week ahead - remember your water !!!:cool:

yes and you too. I only drink water anyway so no trouble there! Its the only healthy thing I do in life! I'll come on and see how you are getting on tomorrow night.

Hi KayGill yes I had my first meeting last night and I am starting today. Very excited. I even dreamed about it last night. Just want this first week to fly by now. Good luck and keep in touch

Hi KayGillx, I started Wed as well - roll on next wed for our 1st weigh in. How is everyone doing on day 1?

Kik, i dont have my packs yet i will be getting them next week so i will be a week after you, but i will let you no, hows your first day, do you like the packs so far? i wish i could start today.

HellyBelly have you started with your packs or are you getting them next week.

And thank you everyone i cant wait to start this!!

KayGill, I started my pacs this morning. So far I've had a choc shake and a Chicken Soup. Can't say it was finest cuisine but I wasn't expecting that. I am already feeling hungry though and keep going to snack like I would normally do throughout the day but have stopped myself. I just want to get through first few days until ketosis kicks in and then hopefully the hunger will start to drop off a bit.

How are you getting on KIK?

Hello April LLer's and welcome to the Club.

Exciting starting off isn't it? And the excitement builds as the weight falls.

Enjoy the ride

Hi :wavey:
nearly at the end of day 1 - woo!!! I've had banana shake, veg soup & mush soup - going to have choc at 9 tonight. I have struggled with the last hour feeding the kids & feeling so hungry but will not give in.
Helly I have gone to snack all day too & have to talk myself round and keep busy - hopefully it will get easier in a few days. Veg soup was nice......:D

Well done for staying strong Helly and Kik. It really does get easier after the first few days. Just keep busy and before you know it you will be halfway through. I can't believe that I am a few weeks away from the end of foundation already!! It only seems like a few weeks ago when I first started.

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Hi Kik yes I struggled with the kids dinners too. How old are yours? Mine are 7, 2 and 6 months... hard not finishing off their leftovers like I used to. It shows you what a habit it was though as I actually picked it up without thinking about it and remembered just in time not to eat it!

How are you having your shakes? Had the first one cold but had a vanilla one warm and it was quite nice but a bit lumpy as I couldn't shake it obviously! I'm gonna try it hot. Did you find the soup really powdery? If not what was your secret! LOL

Stick blender Helly. Go find one, quick!!

Well done on your first days, kids and family not withstanding! Keep drinking the water too, cold, warm, hot etc.

Back