LL April Starters!

loula

Hi folks,
I've just found this forum and spent hours browsing so thought I should join up and say hello!
I am Loula, 28 years old, and am starting LL on 3 April in Worthing. I did LL 5 years ago but only lasted 3 weeks as my lifestyle at the time involved a lot of eating out / getting drunk / partying, and the diet didn't work with my lifestyle, but now I am a mum so have no social life anyway!!
Wondered if there are any other April starters that fancied emotioanlly supporting each other through those first difficult weeks, as I remember finding it pretty tough going initially.
Looking forward to getting ton know lots of people on this forum!
Loula x

:welcome2: Welcome Lou,

You will def find a lot of support on here. It really has been one of the reasons I have have stayed with LL. Plus my group are really nice as well.

Feel free to ask any questions you like at the end of the day we are all in the same boat.

Good luck x x

hi there
good luck with your LL journey,
daisy x

Hello and good luck. I'm sure the April starters will be coming out to meet you too soon.

Foxy

Thanks girls! This forum is fab, have been browsing half the day now!
I'm really looking forward to getting started. Wish it was this week rather than next! But am sure it will come round soon enough. Looking forward to seeing other april starters joining this thread soon!
L xx

Hi folks,
I've just found this forum and spent hours browsing so thought I should join up and say hello!
I am Loula, 28 years old, and am starting LL on 3 April in Worthing. I did LL 5 years ago but only lasted 3 weeks as my lifestyle at the time involved a lot of eating out / getting drunk / partying, and the diet didn't work with my lifestyle, but now I am a mum so have no social life anyway!!
Wondered if there are any other April starters that fancied emotioanlly supporting each other through those first difficult weeks, as I remember finding it pretty tough going initially.
Looking forward to getting ton know lots of people on this forum!
Loula x

Lucky you! You are going to have a GREAT LLC!!! ;) :)

Good luck!!!

Welcome! This place has been an amazing support for me and I'm sure you'll find it the same. I guess there will be plenty more April starters stepping forward over the next week or two. I remember my emotions being all over the place before I started - scared, excited, apprehensive... won't be long now. xx

I actually can't wait to get started now! :D I'm so utterly fed up with feeling fat, frumpy, unhealthy, uncomfortable etc. I wish I could have started by now! Only thing I'm worried about is that my first class is Thursday night, so I'll be starting Friday, which will give me the wkend to get used to the plan again. But on Monday I've got a really nasty court case (I'm a social worker:rolleyes:) and am worried about feeling tired/hungry in court and then I won't be able to concentrate. I remember the first week as being pretty tough last time, but I don't want to delay starting any more! Aaaarrgh!!

Hi Loula I'm starting in April too - On Thurs. Good luck for your first week ! This site seems great for support.
I cant wait to get started:D

Good Luck 2 everyone starting in april :)

Heyyy everyone...I been a member for almost 2 years now..last time i posted on here when i was doing lipotrim for the 2nd time round...this time i am going to be doing lighter life!...reason i failed on lipotrim was due to lack of motivation and all i did at the chemist was go der weight in and get my packs...this time lighter life i assume is more talking with a counciller which is what i need, i got my forms filled in by my doctor today!! and will be going to my first lighter life meeting tomarrow night and will be getting my first food back!!

Weight: 117kg
Want to achive: 85kg

I hope i come on here everyday and share my success stories and read all of your lots!!!

HAPPY LIGHTER LIFE :D

Hi there, I too will be starting on April 2nd and it really can't come around quick enough. I know its gonna be tough so us ladies and lads will have to stick together and keep each other going. Here's to all realising our dreams and living life again! xx

Hiya, can I join in here? I started a few days ago but I feel the other March starters are a long way ahead of me.

Good luck everyone!

Hiya, can I join in here? I started a few days ago but I feel the other March starters are a long way ahead of me.

Good luck everyone!

Hi snorks
I did someting similar. My start date was Feb 27th I initially posted in the Feb group, but went over to the march group. Good luck to you and enjoy the start of your new journey.

Hello from me

Hi Loula and anyone else. I am hopefully starting next week. I have been waiting 3 weeks now what with getting the form signed and then waiting for the llc to get enough people together for the next start. I just want to get on with it and I am really fed up with food now and want to be wearing clothes that fit a smaller me. I must have read this forum from top to bottom now.

Donna

:)Hi to the new peeps :)

Tuesday evening already - I am starting on Thursday and can't WAIT. First class is Thursday night and I plan on starting right then. I almost feel like I have been cutting down subconsciously the past week in preparation. I can't wait to discover the new me!

I was due to start tomorrow night, but when I spoke with my LLC tonight she told me that 5 of the 7 startes had dropped out! She is unable to start with just 2 of us so I dont know when I can start now:( I'm so dissappointed I was ready to go and I dont think I take much more food - I have had too many "last meals"!!
:cry::cry:

Back