LL - Cost?

Hi Folks, just looking for some advice before I book a call back LL. How much does this plan cost per week? I dont want to seem shocked when she tells me the price! I have some serious weight to loose before fertility treatment so would welcome some advice.

Thanks x

£70 for LL total, which is the total meal replacement course.

For that you get 4 packs a day (you don't eat any regular food) and the group counselling sessions etc.

It's a fair bit, but remember that you won't be buying any food or going out for meals etc - so it's the only 'food shop' you'll do for yourself during the time you're on it.

I've lost well over 2st in 8 weeks, so I would say it's worth every penny!

Wow thats a lot of money but then again I have a lot of weight to loose. Well done on your weight loss, can I ask how you have found the diet? Is it really hard :confused:

Hi angel. I have lost 7 stone so far. It is a lot of money. But I added up what I spent on food, drinks takeaways ect. And then looked at the difference. It wasn't that much!! That's what I considered it cost me. The other thing I did is work out how much I would spend on packs based on a stone a month. If someone said to you "if u give me 2 grand (for example) I'll make u a size 10" would u do it. The answer for me was "hell yeah"

Losing weight is easy. havevto to the plan can be tricky. It all depends on where your head is at. Sounds like u have a great incentive.

The other thing I did is work out how much I would spend on packs based on a stone a month. If someone said to you "if u give me 2 grand (for example) I'll make u a size 10" would u do it. The answer for me was "hell yeah"

Thats a great way at looking at things :D never thought about it that way before. Can i ask how long it took you to loose that amount of weight?

Weight-loss wise LL averages a stone of month for most people; 3-4lbs a week loss is to be expected, some weeks will be more and some will be less but if you stick to it 100% then it all averages out to about 14lbs (1 stone) loss a month :)

Easy-difficult is a frame of mind; if you want it more than anything, then you can and will do it. If you half-heartedly go into it you'll end up feeling deprived and you wont last.

Remember that it's *only* food.
Only *you* choose to eat it, and so only *you* can choose to not eat it.

After 3 days on the packs physical hunger goes away, and once you get 1 week of not eating anything besides the shakes/soups done, it gets so easy to stick to, it's the first few days that are the struggle, but nothing worth having comes easy!

Good luck for whatever you decided to do :)

It took me 6 months to lose 7 stone. Another of my friends on here has lost 10 stone since July.

I've not found the diet that hard, but my head was really in the game when I started. I just get on with it, don't really think about food.

I only like 3 flavours of packs, so I just have those, but I find it fine, the food is just fuel.

As an update to my previous post, I just had a weigh in today. 2st 6lbs in 8 weeks - can you put a price on that? I'm 2 dress sizes smaller too.

You need to weigh up the pros and cons and see if it's right for you.

Back