LL Doctor problems!

I am flat as a pancake! :( Will hopefully hear from her tomorrow

Kat

Hi Kat

One of the things we learn in LL is that there are ALWAYS hurdles in life, and the key is to get through them, and not give up or give in. You are just getting an early test.

If she dows not call you tomorrow, why not call another doctor. There are many out there that will approve.

hi there
any news from the doc?
daisy x

Well done for getting it sorted in the end...

I'm really fed up with retarded GPs... far too many of them.

Nothing is sorted out. Dr has not called or responded to her calls - she may well have had an emergency to sort out but it has been over 24 hours since she didn't turn up to our appointment - a simple phone call would have done.

I have been unable to find another DR who will do it.

I call my new surgery in hope they may have finally recieved my notes to be told I was an "error" on the system and they were never requested so bare with them for approx 8-10 weeks.

I called a local private hospital - they don't support it.

I found another private hospital and they do but the lady that manages it all is on annual leave until next week.

So, no medical form completed.

My entire life has been hurdles - so this comes as no surprise.

I am very disappointed. I was so mentally prepared to start tomorrow. I made myself wait for ages. My LLC still wants me to go tonight - I am going under durese (sp?) I do not want to.

Fingers crossed for next week.

I hope you all had a good day day.

Kat

try not to get too downhearted.
i waited 6 weeks to start and i reckon that was time well spent researching everything i could about LL - knowing the good and bad and what to expect etc
i was ultra prepared and i reckon thats what has made it so easy for me.

use the wait productively - a week will fly by
daisy x

Because I made myself wait to ensure I was making the right choice and was mentally prepared I have done all the research I can so far!

Hey ho

What's another weeks food damage! :(

Kat

Because I made myself wait to ensure I was making the right choice and was mentally prepared I have done all the research I can so far!

Hey ho

What's another weeks food damage! :(

Kat

Not sure what that was in repsone to, but as Daisy said, use the week productively. Lose the attitude that its another week food damage, and see it as a week to mentally prepare, and take action to make the diet easier.

Cut down on carbs now, you won;t have as many unpleasant side effects going into ketosis. Start upping your water now, you won;t be up all night peeing.

DOn;t use it as an excuse to eat - start breaking those habits now. no time like the present..,..is there? :)

Unfortunately BL the attitude I have to food is what has brought me to LL and the way I think is what I need to change. Another weeks food damage isn't an excuse to eat more food, it is who I am and what I do. If I could manage that myself I wouldn't need to do LL.

My response was in no way meant to offend. I have been mentally preparing for several weeks. I feel very disappointed. I am not able to start making changes in this state of mind.

Kat

Honey, I was in the same boat as you. I did not get 20 pounds shy of 300 pounds for the helluvit. ;)

I DO understand what you are going through. I have been there. DOne that, and had 4000 T-shirts to prove it.

You have nto offended anyone. We are all concerned aboutyou, as its clear you are gutted. But trying now, to start some small changes, will set you on the path that WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!

I promise you that. It will, if you believe in A) yourself, and B) the diet.

This could be a golden opp for you tostart consciously becoming aware of things, which will help you.

Don;t ever think anyone is offended, and if our words sound stron, its because WE HAVE WALKED IN YOUR SHOES, and kno wexactly how you feel tonight.

<<hugs>>

Things WILL get better.

XX

Thank you BL

Our LLC would say that having waited (or weighted!) all this time to decide to start - a little longer won'thurt - and will test your motivation.
You'll be fine - a week is nothing out of your life.
Good luck when you finally get going Kat.

Hope you get to see a Dr to approve you very soon Katalena, stay strong in the meantime, it will be so worth it

big hugs to you

Hi Kat,

One or two extra weeks out of a lifetime is a small amount of time. It will just make you appreciate LL more :)

You'll get there in the end. 15,000 people have done LL, so there are more than enough Drs out there (you just have to spot them out from the dosey GPs).

Spend this week forumlating some goals. When I started, I planned to do at the end of LL:

Holiday/break from home;
Buy a designer garment;
See some old friends; etc

Kind Regards,

Mini Me

Still no DR news. Thank you for all your support.

Kat xx

Gosh Kat, I can't believe she has not called you to apoloigse for the missed appointment. That is shameful. Give her an earful when and if she does!

Just think how determined you are going to be when you do get to start. You will knock this thing on its head, you will!!! :)

xx

Oh goodness i hope my doctor will sign me off 2day, i haven't made an appointment i'm just going to ask this morning. Need the form filled out to take to class on Wednesday. x

Hey hey GOOD NEWS!!

I have an appointment at a private hospital on Thursday at 0930 (£75). I have booked the day off and so has my partner. What I hope to do is go to the appt then go to my LLC to collect foodpacks so I can still start them on Thursday! (I am hoping to do my order on Weds night when I go to CBT)

Happy Kat :)

How did you get on Charlie?

Kat

Back