LL January Starters

Hi Calico - look at you - sooooooooooooooo nearly there!
I 've been watching you quietly adding your losses on here week by week and now your ticker has nearly reached the end.
Can't wait to see some new pics soon.
Well done ! x

Thanks Slenda Blenda! ^_^

Just wanted to add a quick post to say well done Calico! Nearly at your goal now! Wheeee!

Weight wise, I'm sticking where I am for now, I'm moving to London in a couple of weeks and it's been chaotic. I've come off LL for a bit as I just wanted to make life easier and just wanted some normal food. I'm been maintaining my weight well for a month, I will defiantely not be putting it back on. Might go back on LL after the move.

So I might not be on here for awhile, but I'm going to try and come back soon.

Once again, well done Calico - you should be so proud of yourself!

Thanks Belle Bee =)
Glad you've posted - thought you'd left us all!
Sounds like you've made the right decision - good luck with maintaining the weight, i am sure you'll do great!

Im going a bit past my target on here - i am aiming to be 8 stone 2lbs (my lowest healthy weight) so i've got 2 stone 3lbs more to loose, but it shouldn't take too long =D

Im gonna keep posting my weekly losses here - i know i am the only one left but it helps to motivate me ^_^

4lbs loss this week =D

Come on, look at your ticker!
You have done so well. You can't lose loads when you haven't much to lose. xx

Well done in keeping going Calico! Its interesting to see that you've readjusted your target? Bet everyone is telling you that you've lost enough now! But I guess you know in yourself whether you're there yet?

Being of similar height to you I would think I'd be happy at 10stone but maybe that won't be that case? What clothes size are you wearing now?

Can't wait to find out for myself! Again well done on keeping going and staying strong :D

Well done in keeping going Calico! Its interesting to see that you've readjusted your target? Bet everyone is telling you that you've lost enough now! But I guess you know in yourself whether you're there yet?

Being of similar height to you I would think I'd be happy at 10stone but maybe that won't be that case? What clothes size are you wearing now?

Can't wait to find out for myself! Again well done on keeping going and staying strong :D

Thanks AJB! =)
Your right, ALOT of people are telling me i've lost enough now! I decided quite soon after i had made my original target 10 stone that i wanted to get to 8 stone 6 (actually after looking at Minevas photos of her at 8 stone 6!) and then i found out my lowest healthy weight is 8stone 2 so i figured i might as well aim for that! I think i just want to be slimmer than all my friends after working so hard for it, lol!

Im actually 5ft 2 and a half (but it wouldnt let me put that here lol) and at the moment im a size 12 on bottom (although i did manage to squeeze into some size 10 jeans yesterday) and a size 10 on top =) I cant believe i was a size 22 all round before starting lighterlife!

Well done on your weight loss so far! You'll be at target it no time :)

xxxx

I must admit I've been taking a sneaky peek at your losses to see how you've been getting on ever since I started LL - was heartening to see you have good 4lb losses after such a long time on the plan :)

Its amazing that you've gone from a 22 to a 10/12 - well done! I know not everyone is the same in respect of clothes sizes relating to weight but its nice to know what to expect (and look forward to being able to wear my old clothes again soon!)

Still can't believe you've moved your own target by so much - nothing like a bit of friendly competition to keep you on track I bet - you've started giving me ideas of actually aiming for my old weight of 8 and a half stones!!

Hay each to their own re where they want to be. dont get addicted to weight loss though.

All I can say is awesome losses and very well done. I doubt I would have that will power. amazing what you have done.

I saw my pal at work today thats on LLL - we're roughly the same height and she weighs 9 and a half stone and her size 12 work trousers looked loose on her!

Looking at my build (West Indian heritage = big boobs and bum) I reckon my original target of 9st 10lb is just about right - full steam ahead - can't wait to get there :D

Lucky you AJB. Hour glass figure.

Lucky for the blokes who enjoy a good gawp :D not so lucky when it comes to clothes that never fit properly! Have to go a size bigger to allow for my bum so waist isn't right and can never look 'classy' in tops cos of my cleavage :D

I used to have huge bazookas that walked (well bounced really) into a room before me and a bum that wobbled in behind.
All gone now. Takes a bit of getting used to. For quite a long time I used to allow myself too much space to get through doorways etc after i reached goal.
I remember the first time in Church when someone was able to get past me in the pew. I was amazed.Thank God.

Oh that is soooooooooo frustrating! The same thing happened to me this week - think I may have overdone it at the gym (love my spinning and body pump classes) which I've heard will slow down my losses :( its annoying when I'm doing something good for my health and being punished on the scales and yet others are getting away with all kinds!!

SB - have to say that's cheered me up no end - could do with a major boob and bum reduction LOL

Maybe your body is just happy to plateau at its present weight?! Would you really not consider going into management at what you are now?

Back