LL January Starters

Woo Calico.
Well done you. 4 STONE. FAB.

thanks slendablenda =D
4lbs for me this week ^_^

BridgetJones - start 4thJan - 46 lbs loss - Done and on to RTM!

Janey B - start 7th Jan - 57 lbs loss - Done and on to RTM!

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 49lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 61lbs loss

------------------------
Another good week again Calico!

I get weighed tonight, think I've had another slow week, but I think I've figured out why.

I've realised I'm hardly drinking anything - I normally glug loads of water and in the last 2-3 weeks it's got much much less. I think I've hardly been drinking and I've felt all bloated and yuk. I've started yesterday having plenty again and I'm going to keep myself well hydrated like I used too, so hopefully that will help.

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 52lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 61lbs loss

--------------------------------
-3lbs for me, that's not too bad. Definately think upping my water intake helped with it. Getting close to my -4st now, hopefully I'll get there soon!

Yeah, too right, Calico. That little ticker is about 2 thirds there. Stick with it. x

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 52lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 63lbs loss

-2lbs is still a good loss! Well done!

I stayed the same this week, had a bit of a bad week last week and went a little bit off plan. I'm not feeling too bad about it as I made adult decisions and didn't go crazy. Back on plan 100% this week and feeling good. A few ladies in my group have been struggling, so it was great for us all to have a chat about it.

BelleBee - start 27th Jan - 56lbs loss

Calicosoneji - start 27thJan - 68lbs loss

Wow you're really steaming ahead of me now Calico! You're nearly at the 5 stone mark - well done!!

-4lbs for me this week, so I've got to my 4 stone loss, wheee!

Hey, that's almost half a stone in 2 weeks!
Where else?

Well done Calico! - 4lbs + 2lbs is great!

You're going to be well ahead of me now as I think I've stayed the same the last two weeks. Been really ill and not been to LL at all. I had a cold (with sinus infection and a small chest infection), but I was so bad with it.

I've mainly ate white rolls with darylea on for 2 weeks. I think it's because the rolls were bland. Everthing else made me really sick. I don't even like rolls with darylea on so it's been quite depressing!

Back on LL from Monday, so looking forward to getting back on track.

1lb is still great!

I didn't get weighed this week as I didn't want to see if I'd put any weight on with those carb laden rolls. Picked up my packs though and we all had a good chat.

Been back on plan 100% since yesterday. Regular tasting food is no longer making me feel sick. Hopefully I'll lose some weight this week.

Hope you have a good week too Calico!

Back