LL January Starters

Hiya All, great to hear everybody having good day, wow, looks like week 1 losses are going in the right direction, 5lbs and 12lbs mid week, terrific!!! Well nearing the end of day 2, so far so good,just about to have my thai chilli then porridge later, anyone else finding drinking water difficult in this freezing weather?

Have a lovely cosy night all.
Janey xx
Hi Janey, we should be able to get some water flavouring to add to our water when we go for our next weigh-in and also the packets of broth which your allowed twice a day. At least with the water flavour it will be nice hot. Roll on summer though!:flirt2:

Looking forward to the flavourings as I find it really difficult to drink plain water, didn't know about the broth, is this a new soup, hopefully lives up to it's name as did the porridge!!
Keep up the good work, good luck on your mid week weigh in.
Janey. xx

The broth is really nice if you like savory, I thought I would hate it but I don't. It's expensive from the LLC at around £1 a cup it works out. However you can get it in powder tub from tesco, asda, etc. It's the best thing I did and at around £1.50 a tub, which makes about 20 cups worth, it's much cheaper and exactly the same. You can only have 2 a day though, but really helpful in this weathe. The likes of BL and SB and Jez used it. Most people on here used it actually and I am greatful for the tip they gave me!

Here's what it looks like
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.kenreilly.co.uk/webtrans/MarigoldGraphics/bouillon/bouillonReduced.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.kenreilly.co.uk/webtrans/BouillonReduced.html&usg=__PmXCE_MSgYnadivPdliIMDMA89E=&h=390&w=519&sz=65&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=7zRfdZqSjNinCM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=131&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmarigold%2Bbouillon%26hl%3Den%26tbo%3D1%26tbs%3Disch:1http://www.marigoldhealthfoods.com/

It's called Marigold bouillon and found with stocks.

Keep going strong in that first week people and the weight will drop off.

Welcome Twinny. I am in the same boat as you. Lost 8 stonbe and have piled it back on. My excuse was that I have just had a baby but to be honest I have put more weight on since I had the baby. You can see yourself doing it and you know you are gonna have to pay the price! So here we are!!! Good luck. You can do it

DQ xxxx

Hey guys I'm back (again!).
I didn't manage to keep it up over Xmas and didn't goto any meetings, decided to just enjoy the festivities then get on track in the new year.

Went to my "first" meeting last night, got weighed etc and was good to be back. Today is day 2 (didn't eat at all yesterday then had my 4 packs in the evening after I got them at the meeting) so feeling the groggy/headachy thing but with luck that'll be gone by Monday ready for going back to work :)

Good to be back, and feeling very positive about the new year new start! :D

Morning all,

Day 4 for me and i'm feeling rough as a badgers arse! Lol. Had my lady time constantly for the past 3 days, with really bad tummy pain and back pain. Strange really since i have pcos and don't have periods! Just want it to go away :(

Hows everybody else getting on :)

Hey guys I'm back (again!).
I didn't manage to keep it up over Xmas and didn't goto any meetings, decided to just enjoy the festivities then get on track in the new year.

Went to my "first" meeting last night, got weighed etc and was good to be back. Today is day 2 (didn't eat at all yesterday then had my 4 packs in the evening after I got them at the meeting) so feeling the groggy/headachy thing but with luck that'll be gone by Monday ready for going back to work :)

Good to be back, and feeling very positive about the new year new start! :D

Mr Pete! So nice to see you again!!!

I'm sure you'll do it. I mean, you did so amazingly when I was on here before!!

Go for it honey! It will be all good and you will get there!

I love all the positivity on here January folks! I have been feeling really dreadful this week. I think its more to do with lady's week than anything else!!

But I am trying really really hard to be optimistic and it must be working cus I have been really really good!!!

B x

Well done Karamwitch that is good stuff. You should be in ketosis now so that will make it easy. Now all the water etc has gone you know that any pounds now lost will be just pure fat.
That's a great start x x

Well done Karma, great start, it's all worth it when you get weightloss like that! I'm only on day 3 but so excited about my 1st weighin on Wednesday.
Janey x

January Starters 2010

Hi Everybody :)

Well done so far, I'm loving reading all of your posts, so thought I'd join in ... if that's ok.

I lost over 5 stone 5 years ago on LL, I have attempted inbetween to go on Cambridge, but felt I needed that support group to keep me motivated!

So joined LL on Weds 6th Jan, day 3 for me and I am finding it soooooooo hard cos really hungry, so need to get into ketosis to help!

I am weighing in Monday night and hopefully will be able to get some bars.
I think the products have really improved since I done it.

Good luck everybody, stay determined .....

Welcome Marnie, products certainly improved since I first did LL 3 years ago, porridge is great, bars nice flavours now, drink flavourings have improved too so I hear!
I am on day 3 too, like you cannot wait to get into ketosis to help with temptations!!!

Janey xx

Thank you.

I have been having the water flavouring in hot water and that is nice, also love the porridge, might have one later for dinner?!

I remember that once you are on it properly you don't get hungry and feel fantastic, so I just have to keep that in mind .....:cry:

Hi all

I'm Lou and I'm a re-starter. I started pack on packs on 7th January weighing in at (GULP) 16st 12. I did LL in April last year and lost 4 stone - then wobbled - and am 2 stone heavier now than when I came off the packs.

So no messing about for me this time! It definitely is harder 2nd time round and I have learned the very hard way that there is no such thing as having the "occasional treat"....

Can I be added to the January's list? Weigh in day is Wednesday for me.

I'm on Day 3 today - feeling good. Have that glooey furry taste in my mouth so I think ketosis is just around the corner :)

Looking forward to chatting over the next few months!

Lou xx

Hi Lou

Welcome back. You'll be fine now.
Happy New Year,
Happy New You XX

Welcome Lou, like you I am restarting after regaining all my weight plus a bit extra!!!
Day 3 for me too,look forward to experiencing this journey with you.

Janey xx

Morning all,

Day 4 for me and i'm feeling rough as a badgers arse! Lol. Had my lady time constantly for the past 3 days, with really bad tummy pain and back pain. Strange really since i have pcos and don't have periods! Just want it to go away :(

Hows everybody else getting on :)
Hi Paigesmum, dont worry its normal for your periods to be all over. I started on Tuesday and have just started having a period after none for 18months due to the mini-pill im on! Our LLC did say that it would correct itself in time though.

Back