LL January Starters

Well i have started day 1 today after lot's of drama trying to get the packs with the snow! I have about 4 stone to lose and can't wait to get going. Good luck to you all. Paigesmum if i lose 5lb in 3 day's you will be able to hear my shrieks of delight from your house...

Yes, yes! Happy Friday my lovely and fabulous January bods! There seems to be a very awesome happy vibe going on in here today. I am now halfway through day 3. I have decided to keep my weight a secret from myself (in that LLC is the only one in the world who knows it at the moment!) So if I got on the scales now I would not be able to tell you how much I lost! ;)

Hope everyone keeps up this positivity into and over the weekend. Good luck everyone x

How bad is this, I keep dreaming about lighter life!!

Good God man! I tend to dream about Corey Taylor and Dave Grohl. But each to their own I suppose. :D

Thats a fab idea, you can look forward to a massive reaction from her rather than people each week saying "you look like you've lost a bit more." You will be all skinny by the time shes back...loving it. x

Morningggg drama queen! How bad is this, I keep dreaming about lighter life!!! 3 more days to go :)
That happened to me too...i was so excited about starting that I was constantly counting down the days a couldnt wait for christmas to be over so I could start. I has a strange dream the night I picked my packs up that I was going through each pack and hated the taste of all of them!! Thankfully thats not the case now ive tried them for real!! x

Well im just starting day 4 (Fri) and I couldn't resist a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and it looks like I've lost 12 lbs...in 3 full days!! I couldn't believe it. I do have a lot to lose (7stone for my wedding in Nov) but I can't belive im in the next stone bracket after just 3 days. It's a bloody miracle:)!

Thats a fab idea, you can look forward to a massive reaction from her rather than people each week saying "you look like you've lost a bit more." You will be all skinny by the time shes back...loving it. x

I know! I am sneaky like a ninja! :D

Well im just starting day 4 (Fri) and I couldn't resist a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and it looks like I've lost 12 lbs...in 3 full days!! I couldn't believe it. I do have a lot to lose (7stone for my wedding in Nov) but I can't belive im in the next stone bracket after just 3 days. It's a bloody miracle:)!

OMG! Mate that is marvellous! I am giving you right now a virtual round of applause and most importantly....

:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

(Bekimo's Cheerleading Squad!!)

Just a teeny tiny point. Just remember two things. 1. Your scales may differ from the LLC's scales. and 2. Your body weight can fluctuate by several lbs everyday due to water and stuff. I learnt this my last time round!!

However, at least it is an indication that you are losing lots of weight lady! Congratuations!!

Wow Sugarlump! Go you!! Thats fantastic sweetie and it just spurs you on doesn't it!!

Well I am half way through day 2, I had a shake for breakfast and I've just had lunch - I normally hate veggie soup but have just had the LL one and I actually quite liked it! I'm having Chilli for dinner and I've saved my porridge for a snack as we are staying in and watching football tonight which is when I normally want to snack and drink wine!!

Trying to think of what to do with the weekend? My weekend normally consists of going for lunch with friends, out for a coffee and then out for dinner saturday night so I am struggling, think I might take the dogs out for a walk with hubby and maybe go into town and have a coffee and buy a book or some make up or something, I'm hoping Ketosis doesn't kick the poop out of me and make me want to stay in bed though!

What are your plans for the weekend guys? xx

Hi everyone - can I come in please? :wave_cry:

I started back on abstinence on Monday 4th Jan so I'm on day 5 now - so far so good. Apparently there is a new flavour since I last started (chilli con carne) so I'm looking forward to trying that. I cant believe I've been so STUPID and put so much weight back on. I watched it happening but it was almost like it wasn't happening to me if you know what I mean.

Ah well, here we go again. I'm going to see my counsellor tomorrow and will hopefully be joining the refreshers group on Wednesday - Have to pay for 4 weeks in advance - £280!! EEEK the price has gone up since I last did LL.

Good luck everyone - I need all the help I can get :eek:

Newbie peeps... I just realised that the list that sexybecks made hasn't been updated lately so you may not have seen it. All you have to do is add your name to list and then we'll all add our weightloss as we go on through foundation and possibly further!!

SexyBecks1 - Started Fri 1st Jan - Week 2 WI 12th Jan

Richard-ba-crewguy Start's 11th January! Cant come soon enough!!

Karmawitch started 2nd Jan - official weigh in Sun 10th Jan

Bekimo - starts Tuesday 5th January 2010! OMG! That is very similar to todays date!! :eek:

Paigesmum - Started Wed 6th Jan - weighed in at 13st

DramaQueen - starts - Weds 13th Jan

Sugarlump - started 5th Jan 2010 - 7st to lose! 1st weigh-in on Monday night!!

Janey B -- starts Thurs 7th Jan weigh in--13st 11lbs

(Copy and Paste people, copy and paste!)

Hi everyone - can I come in please? :wave_cry:

I started back on abstinence on Monday 4th Jan so I'm on day 5 now - so far so good. Apparently there is a new flavour since I last started (chilli con carne) so I'm looking forward to trying that. I cant believe I've been so STUPID and put so much weight back on. I watched it happening but it was almost like it wasn't happening to me if you know what I mean.

Ah well, here we go again. I'm going to see my counsellor tomorrow and will hopefully be joining the refreshers group on Wednesday - Have to pay for 4 weeks in advance - £280!! EEEK the price has gone up since I last did LL.

Good luck everyone - I need all the help I can get :eek:

Less with the "stupid" lady! We all have our bad moments. Important thing is that you have stopped now before all the weigh went back on. Some of us. Not that clever! :rolleyes:
LLC told me the price increase was due to VAT. I find it amusing that I get taxed for losing weight. I suppose if I was a different kind of person it would anger me, but I find it less stressful to laugh at the stupidity of Parliament people. We are in fact ruled by Apes!

Hiya All, great to hear everybody having good day, wow, looks like week 1 losses are going in the right direction, 5lbs and 12lbs mid week, terrific!!! Well nearing the end of day 2, so far so good,just about to have my thai chilli then porridge later, anyone else finding drinking water difficult in this freezing weather?

Have a lovely cosy night all.
Janey xx

Well i have started day 1 today after lot's of drama trying to get the packs with the snow! I have about 4 stone to lose and can't wait to get going. Good luck to you all. Paigesmum if i lose 5lb in 3 day's you will be able to hear my shrieks of delight from your house...

Hi Karen,
Finally joined me after all that hassle :D
I shouldn't have looked really, but curiousity got the better of me. May have to get Ali to bin the scales so i don't get tempted again ;)

I weighed myself on my own scales just before I went to my first meeting, so I was going off that reading rather that the LLC scales, so I'm hoping its accurate - fingers crossed. Thanks for you chearleading teams round of applause - much appreciated.lol x

Hi Twinny, welcome to the forum. I too started this week (on Tuesday) so just completed day 4! How did you find the Chilli con carne pack. I think it looks awful but actually tastes OK! lol

Back