LL JULY STARTERS

good luck every one with each other support we can do this any hard times just pop on here and with in mins someone would had replied to you.
for the first time in my life im seeing myself thin in my mind and thats going to keep me going thats a good sign x x x

im at the end of day 2....and struggling!!! I feel okay, but im sooooo hungry!!!

Just find something to occupy you, I was like that on day and again this afternoon (day 4) but I've managed to get through it and just keep thinking that so many others can do it, I want to be one of them! :)

welcome mel and abi good luck also welcome back karmawitch x x x

mel stick with it are you drinking enough water and are you spacing out your packes its the end of my first day and i had the porridge at 8am then the banana shake at 1:30pm then thai chilli soup at 6:30 then have just had the chocolate but had it hot like a night cap i found this has worked for me today i hope you dont feel to much hunger hun theres nothing worse than hunger pangs most of the time we are not hungry we just need to drink i hope this might help you in some way take care x x x sam x x x

Well done on another day ladies! The hunger will pass, that I can promise you! As Laura said, find something else to occupy you. If you get hunger pangs, drink more water - it will help!

Kat xx

Hi everyone!

I started yesterday - I'm excited about losing weight and hoping that I can stick with it. It's good to se others are July starters too :)

hi indiepixie

welcome to the ll july thread i have found this site to be soooo fantastic the support is outstanding a good group of women and men who want to help and be helped im on my second day and i just am amazed at how i feel and how i am coping.
all the best wishes for your first week any problems dont turn to food turn to us here on minimins someone will all ways get back to you with support. take care x x x sam x x x

hi indiepixie

welcome to the ll july thread i have found this site to be soooo fantastic the support is outstanding a good group of women and men who want to help and be helped im on my second day and i just am amazed at how i feel and how i am coping.
all the best wishes for your first week any problems dont turn to food turn to us here on minimins someone will all ways get back to you with support. take care x x x sam x x x

Hi - thanks for the welcome. Today (day 2) has been quite hard going and I was sick this afternoon :( Onwards and upwards! How are you doing?

hi pixie yeah im doing really well i to have been on it 2 days im so surprised i feel so light and full of beans.I am so sorry to hear you were sick what are you finding hard let us know and we can try and lift your sprits its not an easy plan by any means but lots of others have said stick with it it will get better.good luck hun x x x x

Hello peeps! I'm a Lighter Life July starter too. I started on July 3rd. In my first week I lost 15lbs! Soooo happy!

Looking forward to my 2nd weigh-in in 4 days time.
:scale:

hi guys!!!

im on day 4. im still feeling a bit hungry, but i can deal with that!! I have a pop in session today, im looking forward to seeing if i have lost anything.

The problem i'm having is the the 'mental' side of giving up food. i am weaning my 5 month old at the moment, and still having to cook for the 3 yr old and the other half.

I just keep trying to imagine myself running around with the kids and picturing myself thin and healthy!!

Melarnz

i know what you mean i have a 4 year old who i cook for around 5pm then my husband comes in at 11:30pm and i cook for him it is all mental but i know how great i feel when i wake up in the morning knowing iv done another day and got through it that feeling so out ways the feeling of how guilty you would feel if you ate i hate that feeling of shame and disgust.
STick with it mel you can do it just imagine how happy you will feel thiner.
Good luck on weigh in come back and let us know x x x
love sam x x x

I have just got back from my pop in session. I have lost 8.5lbs!!!! and this is only my 4th day.....kinda takes the edge off the hunger ;-)

Great isn't it Melarnz!

Well done!

Kat xx

hi all .....im on day 5 and still feeling hungry....whens it supposed to stop?

Did they check whether you were in ketosis at your pop in? Usually once you are the hunger stops (with the occasional pang I find) You may just be on the brink, should deffo be in by the end of the first week. Keep it up honey, your pop in weigh in was brilliant.
x

The hunger pangs do subside, you will have heard it a hundred times but drink more water!

You will soon learn about psychological hunger at CBT.

Kat xx

Well done mel

good on you for sticking with it 8.5lbs is an amazing weightloss just imagine how different you will look in a few weeks time just keep those thoughts in your head and they will keep you strong.
I must admit i felt a hunger pain for 2 mins but it was because i was due a pack and like kat says water water water the flavors get me through i love st clements the best and i like making ice lollys out of it yum yum.
i am in ketosis ++++.

keep going mel x x x samx x x x

I am really struggling today. I think I feel empty rather than hungry. I just had to feed my 3 yrs old, sausage mash and peas!! She left some....usually id be straight in there and it killed me to put it in the bin!! i also made fairy cakes with butter icing too (im practising for my little girls birthday) but again, its gutting that I cant taste it to see if it is okay.........im starting to see why i am fat lol.

Oh well - Im gonna keep at it, and Im sure the next weigh in will make it worth while.

Back