LL JULY STARTERS

WELL DONE PEONY!!!!!!!

It all down from here - lol

I lost another 5lb tonight. woohoo!!

Ive just worked out that since I started dieting (i lost a bit before i started on LL) I have lost 46lbs altogether!

Hopefully next week I can break the big 50 barrier.

But i still cant look in a mirror and see where ive lost it! I still look HUGE!

Well done Mel,

Another 5lbs. that's great. You'll soon reach the 50. Maybe week after next.
I don't think you can expect to lose that much every week if you are sticking to the packs properly.
You are doing so well. It's great to see.

Thanks Mel
And to you too WELL DONE on a fab loss. You have achieved masses with the 46 lb between this and your previous diet - what is that well over 3 stone! I understand still feeling really fat tho. I don't feel any different to when I started fat wise desoite losing what I have. I think it'll be another 3 stone before it really impacts visually. I think we will see a big difference in the week 14 / week 1 photos too. We see ourselves every day so won't be able to see the change. Also it's common I have read for the mind to be a bit slow on the uptake regarding what we look like and can take a while to catch up.

I think you are doing brilliantly honey, I bet you are so glad you refocussed after wobbling a bit at the beginning. Wishing you all the best for cracking your 50lb.

xxxx

Oh and thank you BL - you are right, these boosts really help when the road seems so long.

x

I am thinking about going out and treating myself to some new combats. I seem to have lost the only pair that stay up without a belt....How do you loose a pair of trousers?!!!!

With Lighter Life!!! Hehehehe, well done you gorgeous July ladies, you are doing brilliantly, love reaidng your thread and seeing how you are all doing. It really is the most amazing journey.

Big Hugs

Jez
xx

He he Mel - Treat yourself to a new pair. I bought myself a new pair of joggers yesterday as all mine were slipping down every time I exercised. Now I know they are stretchy, but I got in a size 18. Now I haven't bought a size 18 for about 7 years so was pretty pleased with that. Can't wait to get down into lower sizes than that. I can start to see the difference finally in my face, has taken almost 3 stone for me to notice anything.

Bless you Jezabella, your post was lovely. It is indeed quite a journey and it is so lovely to share it with such brilliant people. x

Im really pleased you are starting to see the difference peony. Im still confused as to where my trousers have gone!! lol

Have you tried any of the 'unofficial' receipes. I thought I would try my new found cooking flare on the food packs and do something positive for me instead of pies for the otherhalf!!

I definately feel much more energetic. My friend is moving and i went to her new house yesterday and decorated her new kitchen. I worked really hard all day, but still didnt feel that tired. (just a bit achey)

Helloooooooo ladies i am back

I take my hat off to you what fab losses :).I on the other hand should be slapped i took my packs with me got down there was so determined to stay on track there was ment to be aqua aerobics but it had been cancelled for the week so that plan went out the window. first night dinner forgot a pack sat at table for meal and felt really embarrassed infront of my husbands mum dad brother and nan they did not want to eat any think infront of me i felt silly and had a kids dinner.That night husbands mum said to me that they felt uncomtable and wanted me to eat and i gave in and it was down hill from there at first i agreed i would have my packs in day and a small meal at night well the two at this stage just dont go together i am very weak i must admit i never went mad and ate loads.I kind off feel dirty inside if that makes sense i think i have gained around 8lbs if not more :( the deed is done now.I am back home now so will get straight back on track to be honest i missed my packs mad i know ?.
I should have been stronger but i was sooooo embarrassed infront of them why ? i don,t know. Any way i had a fab time i was 1 of the 175,000 people on bournmouth beach thursday night when a 110,000 rockets were lit all at the same time took under 60 seconds. swanage was beautiful we enjoyed every minute of the holiday.I really have to have a chat to my LL counsellor about why i gave in so easily.On a good note i met tracey who is also on LL we have been chating on the LL site she lives in dorset so we met in swanage it was nice i told tracey she should join us on minimins.

hugs to all i am so glad to be back on minimins x x x x

x x x Sam x x x

Hey Sam
Welcome back. First off, you must stop beating yourself for "giving in so easily" I don't think you gave in easily - you were really up against it and I am not surprised that in the face of a)being on hol in the first place b)massive sustained pressure & guilt tripping from others that you slipped off the wagon for a few days. Your determination to get back to the programme is what matters and that really shines out of your post. - You sound to be looking forward to getting back into the programme and that is wonderful.

You may surprise yourself and have only put on a small amount. Even worst case scenario and you have put on a lot you will spank that in no time back on the packs.

You deserved a holiday, and you had a lovely time. You are a human being. You haven't done anything bad, you just strayed from the programme you are following for one week.

Anyway it is lovely to have you back, we missed you.

Mel, regarding the recipes - good luck. I tried making the crisps early on and they were rank. Tasted like I was eating pure salt and flavouring as they are so concentrated when you have to make them with such as small amount of water. Also tried a strawberry 'mousse' and the texture made me retch and I couldn't finish it. I leave them as they are now - I think I prefer not to think of them as food, rather just something I have to consume to stop me keeling over lol! On the other hand I know a lot of people swear by using the recipes. Just don't heat more than one pack a day as it lessens the value of the nutrients. Good luck chef Mel!

xxxx

HELLO SAM!!! We missed you. Dont worry about your holiday blip......you will loose that weight in no time!!

Peony - u were right about the crisps...i couldnt eat them!!

Hi Sam - welcome back, and well done for getting right on here, and back into the groove....you could have so easily done something else, so instead of feeling bad about yourself - FEEL PROUD!!!

Its done and dusted, and in the past....and tomorrow is a brand new day leading to the future, so just get right back into it and you will not even notice the little blip. :)

I LOVE Swanage - one of my favourite places to go and wander around. Love love love it!!!

Glad you had fun! :)
xx

Aww thanks ladies as always great support.
I tried making the crisps and they are not nice to be honest i have lost so many packs now trying to make new things out of them that i give up and i stick to my chocolate and strawberry shakes and my cranberry bar.Have a nice sunday every one x x x x

x x x sam x x x

I have been helping my friend move house....I am Knackered!! I'd better loose loads of weight this week!!

I am sure you will have a good one your weight losses have been fab x x x

x x x sam x x x

How is it al going July ladies? Are you back on the packs Needs? how is that going, are you feeling back in the swing of it all? I am sure you will all have fab losses this week.

Jez
xx

Hey all
Flying visit to catch up on you all - been away till last night and had a million things to do today. Had a lovely stay at Malmaison Manchester. Usually we would crack open the wine the second we arrived, go out for a meal and crash later stomachs aching with food and pi**ed as newts. We were VERY well behaved - I stayed abstinent with the help of my wonderful hubbie who just ate sandwiches, paninis and hulahoops bless him. We had a lovely relaxing time on our own, and even went to the hotel gym (unheard of) before going to the bar later where the barman laughed at me "mixing it up" by alternating between still and sparkling water lol.

Lesson learned was this: we do this a couple of times a year - next time (when I am at target ) I will drink and I will eat - but I will also go to the gym and I will cut back the rest of the week.

Well weigh in day today. Will post back tomorrow. Good luck with yours tomorrow Mel - and yours (Thurs?) Sam.
x
ps thanks Jez - it's going really well - still 100% abstinent and a couple of pounds off 3 stone loss. YAY!
x

Peony your determination is amazing you really have it going on.Me on the other hand is finding it soooooo hard to get back on track started off my day yesterday with my packs and it got to dinner time and i had the most extreme headache i was angry and just not nice to be around so i took myself to bed then my hubby asked me a question about katies waffles for her dinner dose she have them cut up are not i was in bed at the time trying to get through the wanting of food and i just went mad.Then i got myself so upset over that that i ate an apple and cheese salad and it's been down hill since just don't know how i am going to get myself back on track really need to chat to nicky my counsellor.take care all good luck peony for tonight mel for tomorrow.

x x x sam x x x

x x x

Back