LL June Starters

Jalapeno tabasco got me through from Feb 08 to Jan 09. Dodn't know about the garlic one.:mad:

Jalapeno tabasco got me through from Feb 08 to Jan 09. Dodn't know about the garlic one.:mad:

Ohhhh I am going on a shopping spree in Sainsburys tomorrow!

My shopping list:

• Jalepeno tabasco sauce
  • Garlic tabasco sauce
  • Soda water
  • Salt
  • Coarse ground pepper
Woo hoo - go me!

Kat xx

She is a total inspiration isn't she!!

Thanks girls

I'm missing my friend BL, we did a lot of LL together and have become good friends. She's gone home to USA for a holiday. Her family are so proud of her. She looks totally fab.

I saw here posts just as she was going! You are both an incredible inspriation! You must be so very proud of yourselves!

Kat xx

Back on LL after a 3 year break!
Started today.
Wish me luck ladies.
And well done to us all :)

OMG Becky that is bloody brilliant! Well done you!!

I am looking forward to WI tomorrow.

I have had a couple of days where I haven't hit my water target and today I have only had three food packs - I have had two out of the ordinary days back to back which isn't common and it has had me rushing round like mad and just able to drink/eat etc... I hope missing 1 food pack won't cause me too many problems. I am too tired I just can't face it now. Will make more of an effort with the water tomorrow.

Hi Magiclove and welcome back :)

Have a good sleep ladies <and gents>

Kat xx

Wow, it's crazy what one can miss not coming online for a day or two!
I'm now painfully excited about my WI tomorrow.

I must admit, I am finding it quite hard to fit in four packs a day.
And for some unknown reason - the soups are just really not doing it for me anymore, and I'm somewhat scared of trying the tabasco... Hmm.

Keep it up everyone! :)

I love the chicken soup with black pepper and tabasco in last night - it was gorgeous!!

WI today woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day folks.

Kat xx

Hi ladies started LL on sunday, got my first weigh-in tomorrow, hope I've done well, doing the total abstinance programme, was hard but got Good luck everyone x

Hi Katalena and thanks for welcoming me!
Day two and my head is killing me :(
Any suggestions?

Hi Magiclove

I was fortunate that I didn't struggle with the headaches. The best thing I can suggest is to drink plenty of fluids. try cold water but not freezing - it may help!

It will pass :)

Kat xx

Wi day todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Yipeee I am excited!

Kat xx

Ps: thanks Becky

Back