LL June Starters

Well done Kat! I've lost 5lbs this week, which I'm really quite happy with considering it's my TOTM and I was feeling bloated as hell. 1lb away from the 2stone loss mark. VERY EXCITED. :)

Hope you feel better soon Mags, have you spoken to your LLC about it?

Good luck to everyone else who has WI's this week!

Ana, xo

Well done Kat! I've lost 5lbs this week, which I'm really quite happy with considering it's my TOTM and I was feeling bloated as hell. 1lb away from the 2stone loss mark. VERY EXCITED. :)

Hope you feel better soon Mags, have you spoken to your LLC about it?

Good luck to everyone else who has WI's this week!

Ana, xo

Hi Ana,
yes i have spoken to my LLC straight away and she was the one advising me to see my GP. Unfortunately now i have to take a course of antibiotics as i have a bacterial infection in my stomach :((
I doubt i will lose anything this week but as soon as i feel better i shall be back on track.
Well done ladies for your weight loss
Mags
xx

Well it was weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs which surprised me as I have had a stinking cold all week and my drinking has been somewhat eratic.

Unfortunately now i have to take a course of antibiotics as i have a bacterial infection in my stomach :((
I doubt i will lose anything this week but as soon as i feel better i shall be back on track.

Sorry to hear that dear, but I'm sure you'll be back on track soon! Stay positive, you never know what can happen. I wasn't expecting any loss this week due to it being my TOTM but... 5lbs down - I think it's safe to say I was just being my pessimistic old self.

xo

Hi ladies.
Had my 3rd weigh in last night.. and i lost a bloody 1 pound!!
So gutted! :(
I was expecting a slower weight loss after a week on antibiotics but i thought it will be more than a pound! I have been trying to stick to the program as much as i could.
I'm upset as i feel i wasted a week and £65! I find it really difficult to get my motivation back!
Help needed!!!
Thank you!

Don't worry too much Mags. My mum had to take antibiotics for 2 weeks and her losses were very low as well. But when she came off of them her losses went right back up and she was loosing more than she was before the tablets!!

Keep your chin up, you can't help it if you are ill. Just carry on with it and the weight will come off.

Well done to all you June starters, you are making a big dent on your target weight loss. Keep it up x x

Hiya, Im in my 2nd week. Lost 7lbs the first week which i was slightly disappointed at, as so many others in my group lost much more:sigh:

I found the 1st week quite easy but this week i am quite depressed and really missing food :cry: I know i have to stick to this as its only been one and a half weeks... but will it get any easier?

Coming on here certainly inspires me. Im at work just now but will have a good read when im home and try and cheer myself up. I think because i have so much to lose *about 7 or 8 stone* im feeling depressed.

Sorry for my moan but i know you will all understand x

Please don't worry too much Jennifer. It is all swings and roundabouts with weight loss on this diet, I can speak from experience.

As long as you are sticking with it the weight will come off. Well done on your first week loss by the way, 7lbs is still great. Your first week loss not only depends on how much you have to loose but also on how you were eating in the lead up to starting the diet. I know that I pigged out big style for weeks before starting so I lost a massive 13lbs, where as my mum had been fairly good with her food and only lost 4lb. So don't be too disheartened, it will come off.

Good luck with week 2 weigh in x x

Hello everyone. I'm new and started on 27th June. My counsellor seems great and so do the other members of the group. I'm on day 3 and feel a bit grotty. Hopefully that will pass soon.
I am amazed at the weight losses and hoping that I can do the same!!!! Can't wait to go back to class on Saturday.
Does drinking more water help with losses?

Thanks Becky :) I look forward to my weigh in next Saturday so hopefully it will motivate me and i'll lose more. I have totally stuck to the plan so fingers crossed it'll come off .

Jen

Hi all and welcome to the newbies. Great to see our June board picking up.

I am just finishing week 4.

I found that the headaches, hunger pangs and dizziness passed a couple of weeks ago but we are all individuals and it will vary!

As far as water goes, I try to drink 3-3.5 litres a day as I know that will help my body in many ways - my skin is looking great!

Magiclove please don't be disheartened at your loss - it is a lb off not a lb on and that is going int he right direction. Antibiotics and this heat will not help with the water retention.

It is vital to stay "good" this is aprocess and you have to follow it to the last full stop to achieve the results you want.

Use these boards for support, advice and information and if you have low moments, remember why you started in the first place and how good it feels to get that weight off!!

Come on girls <and guys if your out there> we can do this!!

Kat xx :)

Thank you for your support girlies. I knew i could get some motivation back when i hear from you.
It is hard we all know that but i find it quite tough also because of the heat. Last time i did it it was in the winter and it just went so much smoother. I find the temperature making my body resist all the attempts to be good and stick to the diet so much harder. And yes i can feel i'm retaining a lot of water i can feel it. Yesterday at work i felt like a baloon! Very bizzare..

And to all the newbies..
Well done for starting in the first place. I know it's a big decision but trust me, it's such a good one!
The diet and the counselling is great. And it works. You just gotta stick to it.
First week is by far the hardest but hang in there girls.
Here's to our future success and amazing hot summer bodies! :)

Hi Magiclove

You've done it before. What would you say to someone else if they posted what you said earlier?
"If you stick with it 100% the weight will
definitely come off"
Am i right?
You can do it. If you feel tempted have a coffee or drink some water. The feeling soon subsides.
Good luck. It's so worth persevering.

I can only echo what everyone else has been saying; at times you may think it's really not worth the hassle. But after a few weeks when you add up all your losses, you'll all be over the moon and so so glad you kept it up.

Today is my 30th day and I've just got back from my WI. I have lost a total of 2st5.

It feels fantastic.

Welcome to all the new girls!
Keep up the good work everyone :)

Ana, xo

Hey girls!

I hope everyone is well. I lost 4lb this week :)

Kat xx

Well done Kat. You are doing really well.
I'm afraid it's getting from bad to worse for me! :(
after a week on antibiotics and having lost a mere 1lbs I now officially have lapsed big style.
I went out on a date with my new man :)-D) and he ordered me the biggest veggie burger I've seen! And yes I had it. Not all of if but enough to make me feel sick about myself afterwards!!!!
I find it so difficult to admit in front of him that I'm not eating.
He's lovely but I don't think he will understand.
Now I'm faced with a dilemma of either admitting that I'm doing LL or not go out for dinners with him!
My whole family and friends are cool with it and frankly Im not really worried about what they say or think but when it comes to him I struggle to explain myself.
Any advice?
I can't carry on lapsing as we all know what that means... :(

Magiclove I am going to be frank now.

You have chosen to do LL - that means doing it 100% otherwise you will not get the results you want and will continue to spiral. LL is not a diet you can do without support. I do understand that it may not be easy to tell him but you need to otherwise this will not work for you.

Remind yourself of why you started and how good you feel when you get those loses.

Start again right now, don't wait. Use this website for support, speak to your LLC, read your book - it will help!

Kat xx

Oh I am completely aware of all those things. It took me a long time to decide to go back on the program and trust me I know what it involves.
Yes I have lapsed and I feel horrible about it and I've gone back on it straight away.

Look all I'm saying is that I'm only a human and I've been weak but that doesn't mean I haven't been comitted.
What's different and positive about it this time though is that I recognised it and nipped it in the butt straight away.
I have all the support I need and in time I will tell him about it but at the moment it's better he doesn't know.
Thank you for being frank. That's exactly what I need.
And yes this website is an amazing help.
Thank you and wish me luck.

Magiclove you are right that nipping lapsing in the bud is a positive thing to do; however you don't fully seem comitted to this being the end of the lapse. I think that Kat is also right in that to continue on such an extreme diet you do need full comittment and may need to think about telling your new man sooner rather than later as avoiding going out for meals when offered could give off messages that you are not interested when the real answer is very different. If he's a keeper he will understand.

Back