LL Lite Tilley's Tumultuous Thoughts

Hi Tilley
Sounds like you are in turmoil at the moment being torn and pulled by other people's opinion and advice. I'm sure they mean well, but sometimes YOU have to take the control. It is YOUR life.
Moving house can be an emotional time, lots of issues in there.
The decision and ability is with YOU. It has to come from inside your head.
I would have thought it would be a good time to continue with LL
if you are feeling psychologically vulnerable at the moment.
The CBT, support from your Group and LLC can be a great help in times like this.
But, you have to be sure you are going to commit 100% - no pizzas,no picking, no snacks, no foody treats, or you will be wasting your money and sabotaging yourself.
Can you speak to your Mum and OH and tell them how you really feel and ask them to support you?
If you get on track now you will be where you want to be well before Christmas.
Good luck whatever you decide.

I'm on it!

Day 1 of what i refuse to call re-start but fresh start. I joined the new group, talked to OH but tell you what - haven't talked to parents. I'm old enough to be able to decide to do this for me without getting blessing from them. It makes sense with OH as we live together, but not with parents.

I'm so excited. Squash all day, some tea, porridge with cinnamon, soup - I already feel better about myself!!

Tonight I have my favourite Beef and Ginger stirfry and then a strawberry milkshake. What more could a girl want?

THIS is my decision, and the right one. x

Day 2, all going well! Feel lighter and happier already. Sure, it's only day 2 but I know how quickly this will work if I do it. And then maintaining this time at classes.

People r viewing our rented house today and we need someone to move in so we can move to our house and not pay for both. The brilliant thing is that I see to have the mindset at last that acknowledges this is scary/stressful but that what I feed myself won't change that actual thing, just how I feel about me amidst everything else.

Off for some water and sunshine orange x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Massive headache and feel a bit sleepy. Had porridge and my shake and tonight there's a lentil stew I'm creating. But blimey my head hurts. Bit more water I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done that woman x

Back