LL Magazine

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mac79, 21 December 2006 Social URL.

1. mac79

mac79 Member

Anyone know when the new magazine is out? I love the inspiring photos. I am also storing up the recipes for when I reach goal!

Anyone at work who is struggling to get their proverbial in gear this close to Christmas? or is it just me? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hi ya Gemma

I think the new one is out in Jan, which would be the Jan/Feb eddition :)

4. mac79

mac79 Member

:( oh well. i was looking forward to that hovering over me whilst ignoring the plates of Christmas goodies!!! I will be on here no doubt!!!

5. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Yes agree, the last one was Nov/Dec so nothing until January. It is a long time to wait, wish it was monthly!

6. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

I've kept all my LL mags and re-read them from time to time. I always get something different from them each time. I do wish they were out every month though!

I think the next one will be out at the beginning of January.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.