LL May Starters

Hey Jez

My recommendation would be stay away from those scales. They can't give you an accurate reading if you weigh daily, morning and night and I strongly believe they mess with your mind and emotions! (I would like to be able to practice what I preach - I know it is difficult)

It will pay off - good luck at weigh in!

You have incredible will power to do LL in the working environment you do! Well done!

This board is great as we can whinge, whine, moan and groan and get the encouragement and support we need.

You are doing fab!

Kat xx

Fao Lisa

Hi Lisa,

It may be that you have gone into a development group until she has a new foundation group starting. I hope this is the case as I don't understand how they can expect you to be doing the same things as people who have done foundation. I am week 18 and the majority of our session is taken up by us chatting away!!! So god help us if we have any newbies. Although we do have a couple of re-starters though so they will have already done the foundation programme.

Have a word with your LLC and see what the situation is. Like you say £66 a week is a lot to pay and not actually getting what you are paying for.

Good luck with your WI x x

Hi everyone

I started on 15th May so had my first WI last night - 8lb!
I'm actually in a refreshers group not a foundation one as I've been here done this before. The plus sides are I didn't have to get doctors forms signed again, I knew exactly what I was letting myself in for and the water is not a problem as I kept up my water drinking from last time!

I finished foundation and went into developers last time and then swapped over to Cambridge diet - so did this constantly for about 7 months last time.

This time is my LAST TIME doing this - I've had an amazing last year off the diet (does putting on a whole 7stone in 1 year make me some kind of record breaker?!) but enough is enough!

I've done this once, I can definitely do it again :)

MM x

Hi all

Hope today is going alright for you, and no one is struggling :)

Becks, I'm hoping thats what my leader is doing because I do feel a little like the odd one out with the rest of my group. They all know each other, they've all lost the majority of their weight, so I'm the only big fat one there lol

Welcome Missy, and well done on your loss this week :)

welcome newbies and hello maybelles (i think mr creosote can be an honoury maybelle lol) has anyone got any plans for the bank holiday weekend? we're at a wedding do tommoro night and will take the dog for a nice long walk somewhere pretty on mon, i like whitby but we'll see. xxx

hope everyone has a great bank holiday I'm working sunday and monday long days So i'l have no temptation.Had a good day today and even went out for lunch and sat there with my water getting there slowly .Have a great weekend and keep up the great work x

Friday greetings to the gorgeous Maybelles and all the new starters!

Today has been a much much better day. Probably because I was back in my usual places of work. Made 500 cupcakes with buttercream today for a wedding cake and not a finger licked!!! Yay. Amazing how the lack of sleep of yesterday, combined with the lack of conventional food made me feel so grotty. Welcome to all the new starters and good luck on your journey, I look forward to getting to know and chatting to all of you. Kat thanks so much for the pep talk I really needed it :) Bank holiday is upon us, and I have one more day of work. Looking forward to the F1 on Sunday and going to spend a day out with my sister going to Mind Body Spirit in London, down at the Horticultural Halls. If any of you are in the London area and fancy meeting up there, let me know :)

Jez
xx

Good Morning Maybelles

I can't believe I am awake this early and voluntarily on a Sunday morning!!! This diet is certainly changing me in more ways than one. I worked yesterday - a wedding, and it was lovely, the bride looked beautiful and the sun shone - I really do dream that it is me one day, but with no man in site in my life, and there hasn't been for years, I do get a bit worried that Im going to be single forever. Still it is great to rejoice for someone else's happiness. We seem to be great with that on our little board - celebrating everyones losses and achievements. The food yesteray was tempting but yay I am still 100% abstinent. How are all of you doing over the weekend? The sun is glorious out there, so I think today I will get out there and do something! - well after the F1 - strange I know but ooh good looking men, fast cars, what is not for a girl to love??? Looking forward to WI next Tuesday, and really cross because I realise I will have to do a pop in the week after, because on Tuesday of the following week I have a VVVIP event with some people of they royal persuesion in attendence and I really cannot not be at that job. The group support is really great, one of the reasons I think LL works.

Jez
xx

Morning all. how is everyone this bright sunny bank holiday? we were at a wedding do yesterday which was fab, I went and got a plate full for my other half (the people who saw me getting it thought it was for me) and then he ate it and I watched lol, it was tempting, cos it looked so nice, and Im a sucker for a buffet! wow bet the butter cream was hard to resist, they had cupcakes there yesterday, they looked scrummy! keep up the hard work girls and guy xxxx

hello

hi guys , thought id introduce myself , i started in may too , but im doing lite as a returner, ive been quietly following all youre progress and youre all doing great , well done !!
hope its ok im hanging around , its good to know others are feeling the same even though my programme is slightly different , the emotional journey remains the same . good luck ladies and gents , this really is the answer if you let it be xxx

Hey Sukie Sue

Welcome to our little Maybelles section :) So nice to have another person joining us. Congrats on your fab losses, how has the bank holiday weekend been treating you so far?

Jez
xx

well done on two great losses SS, welcome on board. Have done lots of bity jobs today including putting flowers on my grandads grave and my OHs uncles grave. we've now got home and we're deccorating.... its a case of the royal 'we' though as Im on here xxx

Hey hey folks I am back!

I had a fab weekend at the fesitival and we couldn't have asked for better weather! Hot hot hot! I caught the sun - I even have sunburnt ears! lol

Now that that is done I am so excited about Wednesday it is unreal. I have waited ages for this week to come and it is finally here!

Good to hear everyone had a fabulous weekend and well done everyone for abstinace! I can't wait to join you!

Kat

cool, cool, glad you had fun, roll on wenesday ey x

I know! Dreadful to wish my life away but I just want to get going now!

get yourself a ticker up so you can track your losses x

hi ladies,
thanks for youre lovely welcome x
had a fab day today , we live in the lake district so we went to ennerdale and spent the day on the shillies sunbathing and reading while the kids splashed in the lake , beautifull !!life is so much easier when the sun is shining and everything is green and lovely :0) ahhhh roll on summer :0)

yes it is isnt it, we're only a few mins walk from some lovely picturesque walks, we went out with the dogs eariler on and soaked up the last of the sun.... that has since dissapeared and been replaced by rain! x

Evening Lovely Maybelles :)

Well a fabulous bank holiday weekend is drawing to a close :( Still the week has gone so incredibly fast, I can't believe it's weigh in day again tomorrow - hold thumbs for a good loss for me guys 'n gals :)
Glad to hear you all had such a fabulous weekend,and good to have you back Kat, you must be soooooooo excited about Wednesday - I am really happy it is all finally going ahead for you, and will be thinking of you on the day. Had a totally fabby day today - went to Mind,Body,Spirit at the Horticultural Halls in Victoria. I have been to the show before, but always really enjoy it. Had a fantastic massage, and did a beautiful guided meditation. I did want to get into a seminar about positive mental thoughts towards weight loss, but it clashed with a few other things we had to do. Saw some colleagues that I hadn't seen for a few months and they all commented that I looked great and had obviously lost some weight, which was totally fabulous!!! It is the positive comments that really keep you going. Got my hands on some more of the amazing Himalayan Crystal Salts ( for the bath) which are really awesome for relaxation and detox. I have only a few left from last year, so it is great to have a new stash. Deffo going to have a bath with them tonight to get myself fresh and ready for the week ahead. Good luck to everyone for weigh in this week.

Jez
xx

Good luck for tomorrow Jez.

I get as excited hearing how much everyone else has lost as I do with myself haha.

Back