LL May Starters

I am Vix! I can't wait. I go to a 4 day musical festival tomorrow which I am really looking forward to but I am wishing the time away to get to next Wednesday!! lol

Good luck tonight, I look forward to hearing how you do tonight Vix!

Kat

thanks hun. wheres your festival? are you on facebook? x

hmmm, cant find ya, you try me. victoria franklin (no network) my pic is the same as the one in my signature on here xxx

I found you Vix - have added you!

Kat

Hi all *waves*

Welcome to Mr Kreosote :wavey:

I had my first weigh in last night. Lost a stone! :greenapple:
So happy with that!
The meeting was a bit of a disappointment though, the leader was so busy with random people from other classes coming in wanting to change foodpacks, that we didn't have any councilling. Bit annoyed because £66 is alot to pay, I do kind of expect to get what I'm paying for grrr.

How are you all getting on???

I dont think we had any councilling in the first week either (no innteruptions,) but cos was kinda chatted and had it explained to us. wow, thats amazing, how much would you like to lose lisa if you dont mind me asking? xxx

have accepted ya kat xxx

I dont think we had any councilling in the first week either (no innteruptions,) but cos was kinda chatted and had it explained to us. wow, thats amazing, how much would you like to lose lisa if you dont mind me asking? xxx

I'm strangely not in a group with total beginners such as myself. Everyone in my group has been on LL for about 14 weeks so are already looking fairly slim :( lol

I want to lose about 10 stone ....what about you?

why are you not with other beginers? i thought that was the whole point. so how will the councilling work then? you'll need to start at the begining and they'll have done that.... odd, have you queried why you're not with beginers? i want/need to lose about 6 stone ish xxx

Yes I asked the leader and she said there were no spaces in any beginners classes. I have the feeling I'm going to be missing out on all the stuff I should be learning :(

Hi, new to this, only joined today! Was looking at lighterlife on the website but cant get anywhere with prices.......anyone give me any clues??????
Thanks
Nat x

Hi Clare

It is £66 per week :)

Kat

Well done on your loss Lisa. It doesn't sound right to me that you have not started in a new/newish group. From what I understand once a group starts it closes after 3 weeks so that the group can build up trust and get into the counselling!

Kat

Hi Hope everyones having a good day 2nd weigh in last night and lost another 4lb which means 1 stone 1lb of in 2 weeks I'm so happy Just wondered have you all been given a green work book to go through.This seems to form the basis of the counselling i think but not sure Anyone else got one xx

I lost another 6 pound this week, so thats one stone one pound in two weeks for me too! yer thats my understanding too xxx

Hello to all the lovely Maybelles ( and Mr May)

So sorry for the lack of posts over the last 2 days but have been tied up doing an event for 2000 which has been somewhat time consuming. Started at 7 today and have only just got home and another 7am start tomorrow!!! Arrrrgh <G> oh well. Congrats everyone on the great losses. I have to say I was expecting to loose more than 7lbs in the first week, and I know its naughty but I jump on the scale at home daily and im down 1kg in the am and then up 1kg again in the eve. Nothing seems to have changed :( Lol its making me pissy because I have been 100%abstinent. And today was soooo damn hard in the kitchen because the food was amazing and I just wanted to eat every thing in site!!! Even harder when watching the other guys sit down to staff lunch of fab roast chicken, roast potatoes and veggies and I was there sticking to soup. Sorry I sound like im whingeing, I'm probably just overtired and need some sleep, hopefully the pounds drop off!!! Last week I felt like I was "loosing weight" if that makes sense and this week my body feels different. I can feel my clothes are looser tho. Anyway lovely people, hugs to you all.

Have a fantastic Friday.

Jez
xxx

Pls be my diet buddy

Hi I start the foundation tomorrow, picked up my pack this evening, a bit scared and anxious. Hope I stick with it.

Well done Poppys and Vix - that is brilliant!

Kat

Chubbytub

Good luck, you will do it. Just remember why you are starting! Use this board to ask questions, get support and advice.

I start the foodpacks next Thursday!

Kat

Back