LL May Starters

Hey Vix

Class is at 6 so should be home about 8 with news! Im soo excited!! I am also battling to finish the 4 atm, I realised at 10am today I hadn't even had my first one yet, and 2 more to go!!! I usually keep a shake for my last one, so its like my evening glass of wine replacement treat! Ooh I miss wine!!

Jez
xx

I have three shakes (occasionally a porridge) and a bar, normally have my bar for brekkie cos couldnt face a shake at that time of day. Look forward to your news hun xxx

I am starting CBT on Wednesday but not the foodpacks until 27th. The reason for this is that I am away at a 4 day music festival this weekend. My LLC said she would like me to start the therapy at the same time as the new group.

My only worry is that I moved on April 1st and registered with a new Doctor on 20th. They couldn't complete my form for me last week as they don't have my notes - she said worse case scenario is 2 months (!) It will only be 5 & a half weeks by next Wednesday! I will be gutted if I can't start!

Kat

Hey Kat

Is it not worth going back to your old Doctor for a check up and get him/her to sign you off, I believe that you can also go to a practice nurse??

Jez (holding thumbs for you)
xxx

my practice nurse wouldnt do it, it had to be a doc, but it can be any doc, so if they cant do it why not get in touch with your LLC and ask which ones in the area does it (she'll poss know of a private one) I had to pay at my NHS docs anyway. Out of interest did other people pay and how much was it? xxx

It isn't that my DR won't do it, they are unable to do it without my notes. I have called them today and they are still not there. Apparently as it is 1 of 2 surgeries, when the notes do come they have to go to the other surgery first to be summarised! She said it usually takes 6-8 weeks.

It will cost me £13

Kat

£13 is good, i payed double that. bummer it'll take so long though x

Hello Maybelles :)

Lucky me, I didnt pay my NHS doc, I didn't realise they could charge you for something like that. Well I've just come back from class and only another kg lost :( and I have been 100% damn abstient, still I souldnt complain because I am loosing. So glad to have new packs in :) felt like the cupboard was bare. How has your day been lovely ladies!

Jez
xx

I am hoping to go private, if I have to pay then so be it! I am hoping my LLC wil be able to suggest someone I can see.

Kat

yer they charged me AND I didnt even see a doc or nurse...... go figure! I took my own BP nad PR on the machine in the waiting room and handed the print out in! well done, a loss is a loss hun xxx

I am excited to be starting CBT tonight!!

Kat

yer i bet you are, i was excited when i first started, Im still exciting now though x

I think it is really great that we can allchat about it and support each other on here. I really hope everyone keeps up their posts and reports on their journey!

It is great to know how others are doing/managing things!

Kat

indeedy kat, I thought there'd have been a few more of us on here for support I must say - maybe not many May starters?! x

It is lively in comparison to the Rosemary Conley boards! As you say, maybe not many May starters!

We will just have to keep the chatter up!

Kat

Well, I went to the first meeting last night. There were only 3 of us, didn't turn up but LLC is going to contact them and hope to get them there next week. The other 2 ladies were lovely - one had started last week on the foodpacks and lost 10lb! She was over the moon.

I had my weight and photos taken. LLC is going to do my measurements next week. I can't wait to start!

Just need to call the DR and get an appointment!

Kat

Yay! The DR is coming to see me on Tuesday. She sounds lovely. I can start on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A happy Kat!!

welcome to the may starters mr c, good luck, you'll make us gals jealous with your weight losses each week! Im weighin in tonight, so fingers crossed for me. thats great news kat, bet you're realy excited noe you have a date xxx

Hello Mr Creosote

Well to May starters! I started CBT last night but due to DR problems I am not starting foodpacks until next Wednesday! I can't wait. How is it going today?

Kat

Back