LL May Starters

welcome hun , second times not so bad :0) you know what to expect and that the discomfort will pass :0)

hey well done jez, thats great, you should be really proud of yourself. Im hoping for a 4lb loss tommoro. Half terms going great - am writing reports so Im busy busy! welcome to may starters KW. xxx

Hi All

I’m very happy to have found this site and I hope with your support I can’t get back on track!

Well done to you all though as you seem to be doing brilliant!

Well a little about me and my journey.. Well I did LL for the full 3 months from Sept to Dec last year and lost 3 stone and 3 pound so I was very, very happy with this!

I have now been off the diet for nearly 6 months and I have put on nearly a stone which i don’t think is too bad considering it has been Christmas and i have been on 3 holidays! But I have felt myself getting back in to my old habits like too much drinking and eating way too much even though I’m not hungry so i thought i would give this diet another go as I seriously believe it works! I am off on holiday on the 25th of June so I have 30 days to lose about a stone which I think should be achievable.

Well I am on day 2 and I'm not finding it too bad as I am determined to do this but I am constantly thinking about food! I have a power plate machine thing so I am trying to do 10 minutes in the morning and at night which should be achievable. I would really recommend one of these to anyone to firm up your wobbly bits as when I actually use it I notice the results after a few days!

My problem is going to be the weekends as I won’t be able to go out and have a drink but I will just have to keep myself busy.

Good luck to you all xx x x x x

welcome pink and mummylou, this site is great for support so anything you feel you need to ask, share whatever just post away. You need to go to user cp and edit your sig and then paste the code from the ticker in ther. it will be explained better in technical support i would imagine lol x

Hello Rainbow and Mummy Lou

Thanks for your threads!

Anrt you both doing well! I cant wait to get this first week over and done with as that is the hardest time!

I am sooooooooo cold though i just want to lie in bed and watch Greys anatomy! I alway just need to remember the feeling at christmas of fitting in all of my skinny clothes!

How long have you been doing in Rainbow?

Do you know whether we can drink Coke zero as on Cambridge you are allowed it?

Hmm i just need to go to sleep so day 2 is over with as i feel a bit grumpy!

Nothing is sorted out. Dr has not called or responded to her calls - she may well have had an emergency to sort out but it has been over 24 hours since she didn't turn up to our appointment - a simple phone call would have done.

I have been unable to find another DR who will do it.

I call my new surgery in hope they may have finally recieved my notes to be told I was an "error" on the system and they were never requested so bare with them for approx 8-10 weeks.

I called a local private hospital - they don't support it.

I found another private hospital and they do but the lady that manages it all is on annual leave until next week.

So, no medical form completed.

My entire life has been hurdles - so this comes as no surprise.

I am very disappointed. I was so mentally prepared to start tomorrow. I made myself wait for ages. My LLC still wants me to go tonight - I am going under durese (sp?) I do not want to.

Fingers crossed for next week.

I hope you all had a good day day.

Kat

oh kat, i can imagine how you feel, once you're geared up for it it must be awful to not be able to start. fingers crossed for next weeks start then hun.

Nope you cant have any diet drinks, you can only have what it states in the book, read around as to why you cant have diet coke and you''ll appreciate why not! I sure did when I read bout it! Im on week three at the moment, getting weighed tomoro, cant wait lol x

Vix you must be very excited for your week 3 WI! Look forward to hearing how you get on!

Kat

thanks for still being excited for me even though you're obv gutted x

I am gutted hun but I also know it is a very important and exciting journey for people. I know the support and encouragement that we give and get on here plays an vital role through good times and bad and I like to be a part of that. It will happen for me, just not when planned.

Kat :)

thats the way to look at it - IT WILL happen. I cant wait to hear of other peoples losses the same as Im excited bout my own lol x

Exactly - I think that the support along with other peoples successes are an extra drive to succeed!

I wasn't going to go to CBT tonight but I have decided I will still go. It is at 2015 and is 20 minutes away so I will go and get sorted.

Kat

Hello lovely Maybelles

Welcome to all of you Pink, Karma and Mummylou, Hello Kat, Poppys, Lisa, MrC and Vix (did I forget anyone here?? hope not but its been a long day)

Kat I am so sorry to hear about the Doc situation, but you are just as much one of us, and dont forget that!!! I will light a special candle and send out positive energy that the right doctor will appear and get you sorted. Did you have class today Vix, or is it only tomorrow? Had a pretty up down day, but the food side remained perfect! Yay, I am sooo proud of me hehehehehehee, its the small things really isn't it? Glad the half term is going well, and hope you are all having a great week, and remember we are on the downhill slope to the weekend now. Kat are you on fb?

Love you all madly

Jez
xx

welcome pink and mummylou, welcome to the greatest adventure :0)

mines tomoro jez, so fingers crossed for me lol xxx

Crossing all fingers and toes darling!!! Can't wait to hear your good news- and it will be good. Slimeseaa good to see you here, how is week 2 going for ya? How are you Sukie Sue?

Jez
xx

Back