LL May Starters

Hey Jez

I know what you mean about tastes changing and wanting variety! I will stick with the variety and see how I go. Just enjoyed the chicken soup.

I had a hair cut on Wednesday - a lil treat before I got started. Good to keep up the pampering! :)

Hope you have a fabulous birthday Jez, when is it? It is my boyfriends birthday tomorrow - going to spoil him with breakfast in bed, lots of balloons, banners, pressies and cook him a nice dinner. He wants to stay at home and have a chilled day and play the xbox and wii!

Kat xx

hey every one , yup my tastes chnaged soo much during the course of ll , i started off having a hot choc made with 450ml water every night , then i changed to vanilla lates , i would have 6 ish a day , splitting my packs in half mixing with 500ml hot water and sweetner and coffee mmmm might have to have one tonight , havent really bothered this time as i can have white coffee on lite . love black coffee now too. still love my toffe nut bars ( half nut squished together with half toffee , soooo yummie , oh god how sad am i!!!!
also have the babana hot with lots of water and sweetner , sooo good :0)
how is everyone today ?? sooo glad its friday , enjoyed teaching my last class tho but its always nice to know its all wrapped up for the weekend . just taking wee one to dance class in the morning and chilling i think , not much happening , nice mind after last weekend , was so busy. oh god , got a christening sun tho , forgot about that , and i have class too , ive moved from tues untill sunday , be much easier now hubbie is gone again .
how u all ???

hmmm I didn't think of splitting the vanilla pack and making it into 2 lattes, I might try that right after I finish this post.

I also like the sound of squishing half and half of the toffee and peanut bars together! Not on them yet but another couple of days and I will be!

Kat

oh yeah used to love having my toffee nut bar with a latte for brekkie :0)

I made a latte - I tried half the pack with 400mls of water and a spoon ful of coffee but it didn't work for me. Added the other half of the pack and zapped it with my mixer and it was fab!

Kat

Last edited:
lol guess it depends on taste :eek:) i always found the full pack to much as a coffee x

hey kat ! is that a tent youre sitting in on youre pic ?

Yeah, that was the end of May bank holiday weekend at a music festival in Loughborough - we had just got there and got the tent up when that pic was taken!

Kat

hey me lovelies, we've not got many plans for the weekend, popping to matalan with my mum tomoro, she wants some t-shirt tops and ive seen some cheapo ones in there, she just wants some to wear around the house, its taken me ages to convince her that you dont need to spend a fortune on clothes for round the house!! I like mataln for bits and bobs like that. I wanna do something on sunday but i dont know what yet lol! we've got a 6th birthday party next week lol so vince will enjoy that, its at kandy kingdon which is like a kids indoor play place!! I forgot to take my packs to work with me today, but it was fine, i just had two when i got home, im enjoying having 2 together, seems like its more of a 'meal' I had 2 bars yesterday, surely its not the end of the world though? one was first thing and then the other was bout 11pm at night, ive not had one today though, so i think i'll be ok, whats everyone elses thoughts? Is i a little girl you have ss? how old is she? whats her name? (oh or would you rather not say on here? obv undertsand if you'd rather not say)
I tried making little 'menus' lol, like porridge in morn, bar as a snack, shake for lunch and soup for tea, but only managed to try two soups and thought both were yacky, so thought i might as well just go with what i really like..... that being choc shakes xxx

oh and totally aside, but ive been bitten by a bug (while out dog walking) and ive come out in some hives already!! I know it happens, I have something wrong with my blood (not majorly or anything) but it kinda reacts when I get bitten and i go all hivey and blotchey (yakky) so i have to make sure I have anti histemines (sp) on hand, Vince then has to do a check of my body to make sure Im not coming out in too many!! Got some bad bites on holiday and they ended up tracking (Apparently it kinda got into my blood stream and joined with each other, they were horrible!) Dont even know why ive bnged on bout that, only re posted to tell you Id been bitten lol x

euw ! poor you , i hate bugs full stop :eek:) give me the heebie geebies >
my little one is a 4 yr old girl shes beautifull (of course i think that ) she was born at 30 weeks due to severe pre eclampsia, one of the reasons i desperately wanted to loose the weight after , figured loose the wight ; loose the guilt and sadness ... not !!! but now shes tall for her age and gobby as hell like only a very spoiled 4 year old princess can be :0) wouldnt change her for the world , convinced that her sheer bloody mindedness kept her alive in the beginning LOL.

kat , its good to see another camping buff around , i only got into it last year after a local music festival (b fest) here , enjoyed it so much , as did hubbie and bella so it really got me into camping , much to hubbies discust as he tried for years and i wasnt having any of it :0) now that hes old and creakie :0)im all up for it !!! bless him , me and bella love it , been on the lookout for a outwell tent i want but its sold out everywhere till july so ill have to wait i guess ... not my strong point :0)
going b fest again this year , cant wait !!! no hubbie this year just me and my gal with tons of freinds woo hoo :0)

bless her, bet shes a charactor, is she at nursery school? does she start school in september. Id love a baby, wanna lose the weight and have one is my plan!
Camping aggghh - couldnt think of anything worse lol, but obv you're a convert ss, you never know, thers hope for me yet ey!? x

ah and bellas a well cute name, love it, individual but not weird (if you know what i mean) x

lol its short for issabella , she also gets issa allot but she refers to herself as bella allot so its caught on , mind she often gets her full tittle , little madam !! :0)
i think theres allot i enjoy now which i didnt when i was big , but when i was bigger i felt so uncomfortable all the time that the thought of no bathroom nearby let alone having to get up off the floor from my bed ,was enought o send me into a mass panic :0) i move so freely now that anything is possible , christ i taught myself to run and have done a couple of half marathons now so things really do change :0)

We really like Isabelle as one of our girl names, and Jack (defo) for a boy, hadnt thought of Issabella....... can you tell Im desperate for a baby lol! Wanna get some of this weight of first though!
Thats a fair point bout camping, i bet that when Im thinner I feel more confident, maybe wont feel like i need make up trowelled on, hair straightened etc, cos i'll feel more comfortable just as me - does that make sense? I 'try' and run a little bit when we take the dog, only from one side of the footie pitch to the other, and that takes most of my enery, but it'll get easier Im sure. heres to another great diet day loves xxx

Morning All

Omg!!! I cannot believe that I slept so much!! I really obviously need much more sleep on this diet than I am used to having. I always averaged about 4 or 5 hours a night and it was never really a problem. Had that for the whole week, and got home last night was was fast asleep on the couch from about 7:30 till 10:30, made myself wake up to have my other 2 foodpacks and then went back to sleep till after 9:30 this am!!! Am feeling so much better for it though. Vix darling how are the bites? any improvement. Re the whole camping thing, did enough of that as a child, I am now of the opinion that I want a bed with nice sheets, hot runnign water, electricity and a mini bar!!! I think my best camping experience was when I was in some 5 star resort in Kenya - totally awesome!!! and not really like camping at all. Well according to my scales this am I am now 10kg less than when I started, not sure what it will read on LLC scales as I am usually about a kg more on his. Am hoping all the running around in the heat in Paris for 10 days will shift a fair amount. Also hoping I can get internet connection there as I will be really lost without all of you. Ha ha, failing that I will have to get your numbers and text u all, for a bit of support!! I can't believe I am going to Paris and wont be able to eat and drink, still plenty of time for that when I am thin and gorgeous. Can't believe the weather, this time last week it was 27 and today its cold and raining, don't even feel like leaving the house but I guess I better finally get up out of bed and do things - the one joy of single life - pleasing nobody but yourself. Hopefully when I have lost weight I will finally meet a man, well a decent man, but pah the older you get the more fussy you become and I have been single for so many years now, I think I have almost forgotten what it is like to be with someone!!! Anyway darlings, a happy dieting day for all of us, How are you doing btw Kat, are you in Ketosis yet? - my sis got us some ketostix, so I was peeing on them every day when I first started just to check!!! hehehehe

Big kisses to all

Jez
xx

Morning ladies, glad to see you all are well, thought I'd check in quickly.

Camping, deffo not for me, wish I was the outdoors type, but the 'little madam' that remains in me rejects the idea ;)

Isabella is a beautiful name Sukie and she sound lovely. I am like you Rainbow, and pretty obsessed with babies right now!

Having a good week so far, very minimal hunger and in fact didn't eat my bar until after midnight last night. Went to Wagamamma with hubby and friends and the waitress was so lovely, she brought me a bowl and hot water for my soup and was so helpful, I just told her I was on a special diet, and she asked no further questions. My frinds were also lovely, and when I exlained about the diet, again were very supportive, and even though they new someone who may have done LL. We then went to see the new 'Star Trek' film ... It is so good. 5 star to me, I highly recommend it if you get a chance, and you don't have to be a Trekkie to get into it, although I am a little ('Next Generation' era).

Taking it easy this weekend ... lovely to read you all :)

Hi Jez ... isn't sleep wonderful, I find, like you, that I am needing a bit more too right now. I love it!!

How funny ... we are going to Paris for a few days this summer too ... I was so anxious at the thought of travelling, but having gotten over the hunger, and feeling confident with mixing the packs, I feel fine about it now.

10kg loss is wonderful, congrats. I'm looking forward to getting there.

Morning ladies.

Hope everyone is good today! Day three for me, not sure if I am in ketosis or not yet - not really sure how to tell. I have barely experienced any headaches or hunger so far. I did have some dappy moments yesterday where I felt fuzzy and almost like I couldn't string a sentence together!

It is my chaps birthday today so we are having a chilled day doing what he wants to do.

Can joe public buy ketostix?

Kat xx

Hey Girls

Kat, I just got some from the local Pharmacy, but I think you can also order them over the pesky interwebs :) When are you off to France LLGirl? I sadly have to go for work reasons, not for pleasure, but it should be fun all the same and I am looking forward to some sunshine :) Happy Birthday to your bf Kat, us Gemini's are a special bunch hahahhahaa. Have decided to cancel the hair appt tomorrow, as I have way too much to do, so have re booked for early July. Otherwise all good this weekend, apart from the pesky weather, but the housework is done - yay and now I can just chillax for a bit. Have put a little flutter on the Derby, so will be watching the geegee's at 3:45 hoping it pays off!! hold thumbs for me girlies :)

Jez
xx

Back