LL May Starters

hey hey gorgeous lady! We didn't go to Brum in the end, fancied a weekend at home! Did some baking and shopping and played the xbox. Now watching Xfactor!

Kat xx

It was "ok" I am not a huge fan of big band week. But I do think they all mostly did a good performance!

Kat xx

Love X factor ... enjoyed it tonight.

We had a break this week, was our wedding anniversary, so went to the Cotswolds for a few days... very relaxing, and I had loads of spa treatments, so feeling extra pampered. I bought some 'Umi' chilli and chocolate bubble bath and it smells divine - had a late night bath tonight.

The building work is progressing well so far, thank goodness, and it helps that we're living separate from the dust, the builders can get on with things without having to worry about us needing the kitchen or bathroom, electricity or water!

Feeling really good about the diet ... enjoying my size 12 tops and enjoying seeing myself in the mirror! Saying that, I had a day of feeling fat yesterday (PMS) - it's amazing how different I can feel about myself from one day to the next, but luckily I know it's the hormones so I try to ignore that feeling.

I was thinking of ways to distract myself from thoughts of food and wanting to eat more than I need and I think I'll take up some of my crafty hobbies again - I used to cross stitch, and make my own cards, and I've always wanted to sketch (although I'm no good, but think I will find it pleasurable) plus I want to re-learn crocheting and knitting. I will need lots of strategies to keep myself busy while at home to avoid eating from habit/boredom when I reintroduce food.

Glad you both are well ... Jez, how's Vix doing ... did she get fed up with Cambridge? It's a shame as she was doing so well on LL.

Last edited:
Hey LLG

Great to hear from you :) Glad all the rennovations are going so well. Also so excited about the massive amount of weight you have lost!! What does it feel like to be size 12?? I remember that was a massive turning point for me, when I finally started feeling like a thin person and believing it was totally achievable.

Vix didn't say much sadly, I saw a post on FB so just msged hi and asked her how CD was going, she replied she wasnt on it anymore. But sent hi's to everyone. Sad because she was so positive and doing so well. I think the fatal point was moving over to SW and then breaking that when she went on holiday. I really do belive RTM is the way forward if you plan permanent weight loss and weight holding for the future. It certainly has brought many things to light for me, some good, some bad, but certainly brought on a lot of self examination. These are things you never find in abstinence, obviously because there is no food to battle!!!

Hobbies are fantastic, I am bringing so many new things into my life in that regard. My sister has always been good with needle work, she sews, knits, cross stiches, does tapestry. I am crappy at all that, but I bake, I write- this journalling is a big thing for me. I am taking time to explore issues in my life, sort of being my own therapist. Cooking obviously still forms a big part of my hobbies even though it is my job aswell.

Glad to hear you are in such good spirits hun. Look forward to seeing your pix.

Jez
xx

... Also so excited about the massive amount of weight you have lost!! What does it feel like to be size 12?? I remember that was a massive turning point for me, when I finally started feeling like a thin person and believing it was totally achievable.
You are so right Jez, I was so thrilled, the psychological effect of being able to buy size 12 and fitting into it, and knowing that in a few weeks they might be too big is amazing ... to me size 12 used to mean thin. Because of my shortness, I should be much smaller ... but I haven't been this size since early teenage years - so big, big threshold. The tops I bought are fitted/stretchy and it's really highlighting my waist (I am big-boobed which makes me look bigger than I am at times - also been wearing a minimiser bra for the last few weeks, makes a big difference). I keep looking at myself in mirrors, even more than I used to - still shocked by the reflection looking back at me.

I must say that because of my boobs, I am probably still officially a 14for many styles, but 14's are loose everywhere else. My shape is different ... I am less hippy than I use to be, and although my stomach has started to shrink, it has far to go, and my boobs have remained quite large so far compared to my previous proportions.

Vix didn't say much sadly, I saw a post on FB so just msged hi and asked her how CD was going, she replied she wasnt on it anymore. But sent hi's to everyone. Sad because she was so positive and doing so well. I think the fatal point was moving over to SW and then breaking that when she went on holiday.

The psychological effect of that must have been huge ... It's a shame.

I really do belive RTM is the way forward if you plan permanent weight loss and weight holding for the future. It certainly has brought many things to light for me, some good, some bad, but certainly brought on a lot of self examination. These are things you never find in abstinence, obviously because there is no food to battle!!!

I'm finding it so helpful to read some of the RTM threads as it's made me think ahead and put into practice some of the techniques I will need, and it's so helpful to read the process that others are going through ... I feel I've learnt a lot, and really know that I have far to go and that the real challenge comes later.

Hobbies are fantastic, I am bringing so many new things into my life in that regard. My sister has always been good with needle work, she sews, knits, cross stiches, does tapestry. I am crappy at all that, but I bake, I write- this journalling is a big thing for me. I am taking time to explore issues in my life, sort of being my own therapist. Cooking obviously still forms a big part of my hobbies even though it is my job aswell.

Well, I love your journal entries and reading them has brought some of my own issues to the fore earlier, giving me more time to acknowledge them and address them. Also can't wait to try some of the recipes!

Glad to hear you are in such good spirits hun. Look forward to seeing your pix.

Deffo glad to feel that I'm progressing even though my pace of loss is the same.

I'm having a hair wash day, might practice some french if I feel so inclined.

Have a good day all!

:bliss:

I'm overweight ... yipeeeee!!!

wooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo Well done hun!

Kat xx

Ta Kat & Jez ... so exhilarating to reach this milestone ... I even got another gold star in my LL book! Seeing those numbers go down feels good! What's even better is seeing my waist (amongst other things) shrink ...

Hehehehee, I never got a gold bloody star, I am gonna complain!!! So skinny waist, but still big boobs you lucky cow!! I am so into the push up and padded bras atm!! Grrrrrrrrr

Jez
xx

Hehehehee, I never got a gold bloody star, I am gonna complain!!!

LOL ... I was so surprised the first time LLC pulled one out when I reached 50lbs loss ...

So skinny waist, but still big boobs you lucky cow!! I am so into the push up and padded bras atm!! Grrrrrrrrr

... I do feel like I'm channelling Dolly Parton sometimes ...

The big boobs have mostly felt like a curse (after I gained weight that is) ... they are heavy, heavy, heavy, I tried to weigh them once and think they were altogether 1 stone :eek:.

It's hard to find bras for smaller back size and huge cup size If I don't wear clothing that's fitted, I look three times my actual size, and with me being a shorty, they seem exaggerated. Minimiser bras are great (now that I can fit into them). I'm surprised that my cup size has stopped shrinking for now ... maybe with the minimiser I'm not noticing the shrinkage. It's so funny putting on my old J cup bras ... it's hard to believe how huge they were.

woot woot - another 2lb down this week! 97lb gone! 3lb to go :)

Have a fabulous week ladies and gents.

Kat xx

Woohoooooooooooooo Kat, this time next week you will be in RTM or just about to start !!! Brilliant. Another .5lb for me since Sat, so still loosing bits and bobs but looks like I am starting to stabilise. Probably good because I am a bit boney now!!! Never thought that would be the case. Had my Dad having a go at me tonight, making me promise that I wont be anorexic etc and I must eat blah blah, again same as the rant earlier, why did he not tell me to stop eating when I was over eating??????????

Did anyone watch Gok tonight?? Fab show on a woman who lost a lot of weight and now needed a revamp - wow she looked amazing when he was done with her.

LLG wow, J cup - I wish I was a bit more blessed, send me some of your excess hun ;P

Jez
xx

Well done Jez! I know what you mean about the comments about eating and so on and not saying anything before!

I can't believe I will be in RTM in a week! wow. Imagine how I am going to be feeling this time next week - you don't need to imagine, you know! :)

I am watching Gok as we speak!

Kat xx

Kat, this time next week, it's chicken for dinner ;P or fish, or tofu, or prawns or oohhhhhhhhhh well you have the list <G>

Jez
xx

I still haven't opened the RTM books and not sure when I will to be honest. :) no panic

Kat xx

Well done Kat! :D

Jez, I wish I could give you some of my excess! Well done on stabilising too.

woooooo girls, I did it! 1lb off at drop in! 7 stone gone! :)

Kat xx

Back