LL off Ebay...

Sappho

I have bought some Cranberry bars of a certain auction website (Sorry but they are the only ones I really like and my Councillor never has them!), and I got an email from the lady I bought them off advising me that Ebay have now pulled the plug on any Lighter Life products and are no longer allowing them to be sold. Just thought you might be interested to know that the media attention worked on that one....

No, I just bought them off Ebay cos I really fancied them and thought it would be a treat. I think she is telling anyone who has bought off her in case they want to in the future.

It is good to know Ebay do listen to public opinion and are not just about making money. I just wish they would do the same for Concert tickets!!

Good for Ebay!

I'm toying with the idea of getting the bars as would be so much easier at work, but I am a little worried about moving over as there are higher number of carbs in them than the normal soup/shakes. Has anyone noticed a slowdown in weight loss by having one of them a day?

2nd weigh in tonight, and I know it's gonna be pitiful in comparison to last week!!

What flavours would you recommend? I've heard some taste of cardboard (although often wonder how people know what cardboard tastes like!!!!), and I'm not at all partial to that flavour!!!

I suppose it depends on your own taste. The lemon bars are quite nice as biscuits. (Slice and microwave for bout 30 seconds and leave to cool) but other people in my group really dont like them. Some people swear by the peanut bars but didnt do it for me!. I think it is a case of try and see really.

I really like all the bars except for the fruit one - don't like that one at all.

Re the concert tickets - dont' you just wish .... really hate that people who really want to watch someone can't because the touts got there first.

I have bought some Cranberry bars of a certain auction website (Sorry but they are the only ones I really like and my Councillor never has them!), and I got an email from the lady I bought them off advising me that Ebay have now pulled the plug on any Lighter Life products and are no longer allowing them to be sold. Just thought you might be interested to know that the media attention worked on that one....

This post as you can imagine has made my day;):D

I wonder if the selling of Cambridge products will be banned too?

Tracey
x

What flavours would you recommend? I've heard some taste of cardboard (although often wonder how people know what cardboard tastes like!!!!), and I'm not at all partial to that flavour!!!
I spoke to my LLC about this and LL have done research on it and found that if you ate a bar every day over the 100 days you would lose 1lb less in total over the whole period, so for me there was no contest.

This post as you can imagine has made my day;):D

I wonder if the selling of Cambridge products will be banned too?

Tracey
x
My first thought too...am off to find out
I thought of you Tracey when i read this this morning!! :D

Yes ...echos of a fierce debate that was spearheaded by the inimitable & highly moral minilady!!!!:p

And the bad news is....Nope there are pages & pages of Cambridge products on ebay tonight.

Also I notice there is a page stuffed full of Lighter life too....Sappho do you think your seller was telling porkie pies to try & get to to buy direct in future?

Sorry folks we are still battling maybe person concerned has just had their supplies cut off.

And the bad news is....Nope there are pages & pages of Cambridge products on ebay tonight.

Also I notice there is a page stuffed full of Lighter life too....Sappho do you think your seller was telling porkie pies to try & get to to buy direct in future?

:sigh: :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: I've worn out my sighing man button now:(

um am I being a bit dim...why would people buy it from ebay when it's more expensive?

hahahaha...brilliant! I have my pop in today... wonder if I have lost any weight. Started LL on Wed so this is day 3. God feels like I've been doing it forever!!!

Back