LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

wow, Mindless, that's phenomenal!!

Are you at 23.8 now?

Wow Mindless you have transitioned through 3 different stone brackets in 2 weeks. Thats amazing. Your an inspiration to all us newbies.

Tell me, have you ever lost this much before on previous diets?

Well done:)

well done mind less..

keep on keeping on

Mindless

Congrats on a fantastic first two weeks loss!!! I bet you feel on top of the world. What motivation hey

Jo

Morning all, how is everyones week going so far?

Hey Mindless, that is a bit bluddy fantastic, well done!!! How do you feel?:D :D

wow, Mindless, that's phenomenal!!

Are you at 23.8 now?

Wow Mindless you have transitioned through 3 different stone brackets in 2 weeks. Thats amazing. Your an inspiration to all us newbies.

Tell me, have you ever lost this much before on previous diets?

Well done:)

well done mind less..

keep on keeping on

Thanks all for your encouraging words.

Yes, I am now a svelte 23st 8lb :D

and I do feel very happy at where I am. I have never lost like this before and all my other efforts have been 'in private' with no external support so this place is such a great help. :( :( :(

I am eternally grateful to be a bloke (as I keep getting told I should be cos we lose quicker) and will take any advantage/thing in my favour. :D :D :D

Trouble is, I have no sodding idea where this is going during the 100 days and I am sure there will be a brick wall to run into somewhere. I had hoped 5st off in the 100 days but am told I should revise this ....... well not quite yet. Lets get the first say 30 days out the way first. :cool: :cool:

Eevrybody else has made a great start also and that shouldn't be overlooked (and I know it isn't) - I have just been lucky to pull in a couple of big ones at the beginning.

common all of us - lets help the world spin a little faster by reducing how much we hold it back.

Mindless - I've just got online and seen your weight loss - that's fantastic!!!:D :D :D. You're obviously on the right diet - well done and keep at it. I may never lose that sort of a number but it motivates me nevertheless:) :) .

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say well done to everyone for sticking with this!

Think thin!
Lets begin!
'Cos losin flab is in! :D

Hey! We gotta poet in the house!

Pixie, I like your poem. Do you have any more. We should start a new thread "Poems to Inspire Us".

There was a young lady from Falkirk
Whose other diets just didn't work
She discovered LL
And quickly got well
Now she's sylphlike and walks with a smirk!

Hey! We gotta poet in the house!

Pixie, I like your poem. Do you have any more. We should start a new thread "Poems to Inspire Us".

There was a young lady from Falkirk
Whose other diets just didn't work
She discovered LL
And quickly got well
Now she's sylphlike and walks with a smirk!

Haha!
I dunno I'll have to think of some!
Good idea for a thread tho!

:) :) Toots can you update my stats please? Thank you very much for doing it. I'd do it myself but I don't have a clue.
Yippeeeee!:D :D :D
I went for my Week 2 weigh in and lost 7lbs. I'm so happy because after losing 5.5lbs in the first week I thought it would be all downhill from there. For those of you out there worried that you haven't lost as much as you had hoped, remember that you may lose more in the second week. It is possible. Our counsellor said that by the end of the month everybody will have lost 1 stone just that we all lose different amounts at different times to get there. And there I was upset because somebody else had lost 10lbs in the first week. I wish I'd known what I know now. The second week was definitely much easier too. Having got a couple of each packs and bars last week I now know which ones are my favourites and which ones I really don't like. The Nut Crunch is discusting!!! I normally like everything and there is very little food that I don't like, but I couldn't even finish the Nut Crunch.
Anyway, I'll stop wittering now. Sorry I'm not very good at poems, but it's fun to read others.
:) Mindless, Congratulations on your loss! You must be really pleased with yourself and you deserve to be!

:) :) Toots can you update my stats please? Thank you very much for doing it. I'd do it myself but I don't have a clue.
Yippeeeee!:D :D :D
I went for my Week 2 weigh in and lost 7lbs. I'm so happy because after losing 5.5lbs in the first week I thought it would be all downhill from there. For those of you out there worried that you haven't lost as much as you had hoped, remember that you may lose more in the second week. It is possible. Our counsellor said that by the end of the month everybody will have lost 1 stone just that we all lose different amounts at different times to get there. And there I was upset because somebody else had lost 10lbs in the first week. I wish I'd known what I know now. The second week was definitely much easier too. Having got a couple of each packs and bars last week I now know which ones are my favourites and which ones I really don't like. The Nut Crunch is discusting!!! I normally like everything and there is very little food that I don't like, but I couldn't even finish the Nut Crunch.
Anyway, I'll stop wittering now. Sorry I'm not very good at poems, but it's fun to read others.
:) Mindless, Congratulations on your loss! You must be really pleased with yourself and you deserve to be!

Hey slinkytobe,

way to go yourself - thats a great result and all credit for sticking to it after week one when it is so easy so think sod it.

As for the Nut Crunch - well - when I was in my first week, I had an insane desire to chew and thought I'd even chew a block oy wood. Tried the Nut Crunch Bar in week 2 and realised my ambition to chew wood- yuk.

The lemon is best for me as the other 2 are a bit sickly - although palletable.

Keep going for another 7 or so next week.

Starting Tomoro

Hi I am Vicki,

Only 20, but have been over weight... well forever really, starting tomoro at just under 16 stone. I hope to be 11 stone for my 21st in July, that'd be fab. I have tried other diets in the past but got fed up of not seeing any difference so now is the time to try LL. I am all geared up, drunk loads of water today to get myself ready and wrote my reasons to loose weight:
  • Be able to run after my son better
  • Bridesmaid at my mums wedding 23rd March
  • Stop getting sore ankles
  • Feel sexy when going out with my friends who are stunning
  • Have self confidence
  • Live Longer
  • Not be the fat mum
What are everyone elses motivations?

Hi all

Nearly at the end of week two - I get weighed tomorrow. My LLC says no secret weighing but I can't resist ! I cannot beleive that nobody at work has noticed that I am not eating and not drinking tea ! And no notice of weight loss yet - infact I can't notice it either ! Anyone else find this ?

Back tomorrow to report on losses !:)

Hi Vicki

My motivations are ............
:)
nice clothes
people take me seriously
more confidance
better relationships
take my kids swimming
the list goes on ...................................

Yes Pixie, I think I will start a new thread for 'budding poets'!

Vicki - welcome to the thread. I shouldn't be here 'cos I'm not a new LLer, but I sneaked in anyway because I like it here. You're just over the Firth of Forth from me. I'm in S Queensferry on Saturday morning so I'll wave to you!

I wish you the best of luck Vicki. At aged 20 I envy you. I wish I'd done this at that age. I'm in my forties now. Ahh well.

Supermum - I found that it was two or three months (yes really) before someone at work mentioned my weightloss. Sometimes people don't want to say anything until it is really obvious in case the 'offend' the person.

Now I am just about to begin Management, people feel more comfortable about complimenting my achievement.

Mindless and Slinky - I understand that Nut Crunch bars are good when crushed and sprinkled over a hot chocolate or when a sweet pack in made into a mousse. I tried this but still did not like it though!

Oh yes, congrats Slinky on your terrific weightloss. You will have to start thinking ahead to when you have lost your first stone (probably next week) and will need to reassess your wardrobe. You will have to get used to doing that regularly from now on.

Mindless - you will already be aware that your wardobe choices are shrinking as much as you are! Get out and about to some second-hand shops to get 'new' stuff to tide you over every couple of weeks.

I forgot to mention, I went to my first Management meeting tonight and got lots of new information to read and absorb. Tomorrow I will dine on a piece of salmon, naked and unadorned (the SALMON not me!).

I also got weighed and lost another 2 lbs. That should bring me down to 11st .10lbs. Can you please update my particulars Tootsie?

Got weighed last night and had a 2lb loss. We get weighed in kg's and dont have it converted properly so am a little disappointed when told it was a 3lb loss to check it out on a conversion site to see it is actually only 2lbs.

Oh well I have lost 6cm off my chest, 6cm off my waist and 5cm off my hips. That makes me happy. So here are my stats

Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Week 2 - 5lbs loss
Week 3 - 2lbs loss
Total loss to date - 17lbs

Jo

"oh what a beautiful morning", I just LOVE the snow!!!:D :D

Hey, there are have been some great losses overnight in both weigh and CM:cool:

Well done slinky, 7llbs is so much weight:D bet you feel great!!

Aj, 2llbs when you are so nearly there is fab, oh, and the thought of grilled salmon:D yum yum, please keep us updated on management cause it all seems to be a bit of a mystery at the moment!!

Jo, well done to you too, the cm are shrinking away. I have not measured myself yet so after my weigh in tonight I will get the old tape measure out and see how I have done!!

Welcome, welcome, Vicky, stay with us and you journey will be made as easy as possible. If you want your stats added, let me know what they are and I will add you to the list.

Supermum, good luck for your weigh in today, don't forget to let us know how you get on!!

Skinny, slimslow how are you doin my hunies?

Mindless, you OK?

Pixie, Ponseta, Virgo, Goombagirl, Lilly how's your week so far?

Stats updated below,

Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 9.5llbs
Week 2 - 4.5llbs:D
Total so far - 14llbs
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss
(day 12 now, 1 st loss in total)
Amanda Jayne
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Current weight: 11 stone 12 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Week 1 - management 2lbs lost:D
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Week 1 - 9.5llbs
Week 2 - 6.5llbs:D
Total so far - 16llbs
Mindless
Start Date - 8th Jan 2007
Start weight - 25st 7llbs
Current weight - 24st 5llbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16llbs
Week 2 - 11lbs
Weight loss so far - 27lbs

Clucks
Start Date - 8th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss
Week 2 - 5llb loss
Week 3 - 2 lbs
Total loss to date - 17llbs:D
Stardreamer
Pixie
Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 3 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss
Week 2- 5.5lbs loss
Total lost- 22lbs.
Tubby
Ponseta
Startdate: 2nd January 2007
Start weight: 20st 3.5lbs
Goal weight:10st
Week 1: 14.5lbs
Week 2: 6.25llbs
Total of 1.5 stones in 2 weeks! Am so chuffed!:D :D :D
Nce1
Slinkytobe
Startdate: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!) :eek:
Week 1: 5.5llbs :D

Week 2: 7.0 lbs:D :D :D
Total loss so far - 12.5llbs:D :D :D
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: 7.5llbs
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 8llbs :D
Week 2- 2llbs :D
Kitty
Goombagirl
Start date: Jan 14
Start weight: 13 st 03 lbs
Goal weight: 9 st (ish)
Week 1: 7llbs:D :D
Slimslow
Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that
Week 1 - 7llbs loss
Week 2 - 4llbs loss
Total lost so far - 11llbs:D :D
Supermum
Start date: 10 January
Start weight: 14stone 2 lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 9 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 5 lbs
Week 1 - 10llbs:D :D
Virgogirl
Start Date: 17th January
Start Weight: 15st 2lbs
Goal Weight: 10st 7lbs
Kitty
Start Date 18th January
Start Weight 13st5lb
Goal Weigh 8st10lb

Hi everyone

Sorry not been on much over the past few days - have been crazy busy.

To be honest I am still struggling with the packs & water and have finding it so hard to have enough. I am trying but I cannot seem to get them all down as I am not hungry at all.

3 week weigh in tonight - so quite excited but prepared for a small loss as have done quite well this last 2 weeks. My clothes are starting to fit better and some are even lose!!! My hubby says he can tell which is reassuring.

Today is a good day in terms of positivity (must be the snow) so am looking forward to the future and cannot wait to get there. I am so pleased with getting to day 21 - I am shocked and delighted that I have managed it.

I am trying to avoid social situations and am lucky that I do not have any planned in the next 79 days so I will try & steer clear.

Some great losses over the last few days - PHEW!!! Mindless you a shrinking before our very eyes, great guns keep going!!!

Anyway must go still loads of work to do just thought I would pop in to let you know I am still alive and still on LL - have not given up!!!

XX

Back