Ll Welcome Thread Sign In Thread 2008

Hi Emma,

Welcome to minimins and good luck on your journey we are all here to support you;)

Took me a bit to find this thread... newbie , sorry ! I started Lighter Life last Saturday, so the first big weigh in is today at 2 pm... slightly apprehensive !
Have found this first week surprisingly easy and no real side effects... apart from the cold feet mentioned before but partner just loves the jammies and bed socks... not !

Wow Kirsty thats brilliant news well done.
:)

Hi Mspraise

Listen I am only a newbie and into second week but i reckon every person on this would be fibbing if they did not admit they were seriously tempted and loads I am sure have wee blips.... you did THE most important thing , you did not give up you didn't take the packs back and you have your head round the whole thing. Look at it a different way... maybe this was an important lesson in your personal road to success... Well done you... stop beating yourself up and look forward to that whole new you ! xxx

Hi MSP, firstly, you ate, you did not commit murder! secondly, you are back on the programme. That is the secret. I haven't blipped but that's because I'm too scared that if I do I won't get back on it! but I do know loads of people who have! and they are still doing really well having jumped back on the wagon. Let it go and carry on... I wish you every success with what you want to achieve :) At worse it may put your final destination back a day or two.

Keep hold of your spare pack cos you may burn something while experimenting!! burnt packs aren't nice!! I know from experience. You will use it eventually :)

Hi Everyone I am also a LL...started on the 19th Feb...Hope to drop 5 or 6 stone...My first weigh in lost 7lbs..very pleased..I would like to share my journey on this site and wish all of you the best of luck.

hello Latanya,

Welcome to the LL thread. You seem to be doing well, and make sure you join in.

There are loads of helpful peeps on here so if every you are in trouble and need a hug or whatever, just give a shout. You might find the hour by hour thread helpful, and you can also talk to yourself on there if you want:D

Well good luck on your journey and keep us informed.;)

Latanya... welcome to this forum... great bunch of people, a real help in a crisis and some good fun along the way... and we never tire of talking about our journeys so look forward to sharing yours with you :)

Hi my name is Donna, I'm new to the forum and very excited to meet other lighter life members to talk about the diet.

I've been on lighter life for seven weeks now and have lost 2st 10lbs up to now which I am absolutely thrilled with! Still quite a way to go yet though. Great to meet you all!

Hi ya Donna, congrates on the weight loss so far! amazing diet ain't it? Hope to see you on the forum and watch your journey... great bunch of people on here, really supportive :)

thanks so much! Yeah It's a fantastic diet! unlike any one I've done before. Looking forward to hearing from everyone else too, feels more like I'm sharing my journey! :party0049:

Hi everyone, just checking in to let you know how I am doing...Im still on plan and currently going into my fourth week..I have lost 14lbs so far...not bad for 3 weeks without food...I am having trouble with the water though and have been told if I can get more down me I will lose more weight.

Hi everyone!

I'm new in LL I started my diets two weeks ago and i lost 12lb, hoping that next week i will loose 5lb. My target is to get down to 12 stone. My start weight was 19stone 3lb.

I'm so pleaseeeeeeeeeed

:D
Hi everyone!

I'm new in LL I started my diets two weeks ago and i lost 12lb, hoping that next week i will loose 5lb. My target is to get down to 12 stone. My start weight was 19stone 3lb.
:party0019::party0011:

Hello Everyone,

I'm due to start Lighter Life next week... and am gradually getting more nervous! I found this diet after recently becoming engaged - I always said to myself that when I got married I would really make a go of losing weight. So I'm hoping that the thought of having wedding photos where I can bear to look at myself will spur me on.

I hope to lose at least four stone (I would say five, but that sounds really hard!). Either way, I'm also doing this for various health reasons, better joints/asthma etc.

Does anyone here have a job where they are on the road most of the time? I do, and can see the water consumption being a problem (I will have to really train my bladder), although I think that having soups/shakes in the car will be fine assuming they are ok being prepared in the morning.

I also wondered how everyone has coped in social situations?

Your messages are really all very inspiring

Thank you,

Back