1. little_miss_somersault

little_miss_somersault Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    :wave_cry: First day of plan a little unsure of everything as been asking people on here and at work till i get the stuff wed at meeting so here goes

B- OSS with water and muller light yogurt(strawberry)

L- 2x apple 1x alpen light bar(3 syns)
    4x ryvita and extra light dairylea
    triangles and tomatoes

D- 3 x quorn sausages
    Vegetable ratatuoille

syns used ( 3)

is that ok????? any help much appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littlemisspiggy16

littlemisspiggy16 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    JUDD
    Hi there Little Miss Somersault!

Looks OK to me. Some comments i'd have would be

- I guess you're doing Green (as no meat), so you can have 2 hexa and 2 hexb a day

- so the 4 ryvita would be one hexb, and the alpen light could count towards another (you can actually have 2 alpen light for one hexb)

- depending how much dairylea extra light you had, you could also have another hexa (maybe some milk?)

- its also good to have as much superfree as poss with meals (at least 1/3, tho if you do green its less of a must). So if you had a decent portion of ratatuoille that would be OK for dinner. Maybe try and get a bit of fruit in, or some salad / other veg with your lunch

- you should also have between 5-15 syns a day (says me who is v bad at the correct number, lol). So esp. if you could count the alpen light as a hexb, you should def have a few more syns!

I wasn't sure what OSS was? So can't comment on that.

Good luck, and just shout if you have any other questions! I guess it will become much clearer when you go to your first meeting.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.