LMS food diary

:wave_cry: First day of plan a little unsure of everything as been asking people on here and at work till i get the stuff wed at meeting so here goes

B- OSS with water and muller light yogurt(strawberry)

L- 2x apple 1x alpen light bar(3 syns)
4x ryvita and extra light dairylea
triangles and tomatoes

D- 3 x quorn sausages
Vegetable ratatuoille

syns used ( 3)

is that ok????? any help much appreciated

Hi there Little Miss Somersault!

Looks OK to me. Some comments i'd have would be

- I guess you're doing Green (as no meat), so you can have 2 hexa and 2 hexb a day

- so the 4 ryvita would be one hexb, and the alpen light could count towards another (you can actually have 2 alpen light for one hexb)

- depending how much dairylea extra light you had, you could also have another hexa (maybe some milk?)

- its also good to have as much superfree as poss with meals (at least 1/3, tho if you do green its less of a must). So if you had a decent portion of ratatuoille that would be OK for dinner. Maybe try and get a bit of fruit in, or some salad / other veg with your lunch

- you should also have between 5-15 syns a day (says me who is v bad at the correct number, lol). So esp. if you could count the alpen light as a hexb, you should def have a few more syns!

I wasn't sure what OSS was? So can't comment on that.

Good luck, and just shout if you have any other questions! I guess it will become much clearer when you go to your first meeting.

Back