LoChan's diary - hello!

Hey sweetie, food looks absolutely amazing, can I have the recipe for the pumpkin Lasagne, need to use up a biggie real soon.
I am going to try and catch up properly on all the diary's tomorrow, need to get some shut eye for now catch you later :nightf: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Will sort the recipe out for you by the weekend if not later on tonight :) I do need to have a tinker with it though as there wasn't enough sauce/pumpkin so there were hard bits of lasagne pasta here and there on the top :(

Going to my nice co-op grocery tonight so if they have some pumpkin I'll stock up so I can do another lasagne soon - thinking it would stretch to 4 portions at either 1 hexb + 1.5 syns on a green day if the pumpkin and cheese is doubled so less of a hexeater :D

Your meals are so appealing, wish I could move in!
Bron

:giggle: It's a shame because there's always plenty left over as there's only me who'll eat these meals in my household :rolleyes: I live with fussy b00gers lol

Hi Lo,

Please can I have your Pumpkin recipe too!!

It looks Yummy!!! Xxxx

Yep - as said to Lily, will post it later tonight or at the weekend :)

It's a really interesting mixture - the pumpkin layer has garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup and brown sugar... feels like you're making up a pudding rather than a lasagne lol

Off for the dreaded day in t'office shortly :sigh:

Have managed to eat up some toast and banana at least so not going in empty. Hope the day passes quickly but not sure how the meeting will be and I know there's a couple of cases I really don't wanna deal with today :rolleyes:

The fretting over work really made me want to scale hop as a comfort thing last night (I didn't). Think was panicking that since I've decided in my head work will be so bad today that I'll somehow put on a stone for saturday - crazy lady brain :eek:

Mn anywho - catch up later tonight will, hope I don't empty the kitchen cupboards when I get home!

LoChan1984 said:
Off for the dreaded day in t'office shortly :sigh:

Have managed to eat up some toast and banana at least so not going in empty. Hope the day passes quickly but not sure how the meeting will be and I know there's a couple of cases I really don't wanna deal with today :rolleyes:

The fretting over work really made me want to scale hop as a comfort thing last night (I didn't). Think was panicking that since I've decided in my head work will be so bad today that I'll somehow put on a stone for saturday - crazy lady brain :eek:

Mn anywho - catch up later tonight will, hope I don't empty the kitchen cupboards when I get home!

Hope your day in the office isn't too bad Hunny!!!

Xxxx

morning lo, hope your day at work is better than your expecting,
I hate performance reviews too always get my self worked up but am usually wrong and its ok:eek:

Part of my role is to do PDR's they are supposed to be a positive thing designed to encourage professional development:eek:
I was trained that they needed to be a positive experience as any performance issues should be addressed outside the PDR, when they arise:)

make sure you have lots of low syn snacks handy so if you do get the stress munchies you can limit the damage ( advise you gave me :D)

And if all else fails theres always prunes:8855::8855::8855:

:bighug:

Hey Lo,
I hope your day in the office isn't too stressful :fingerscrossed:, but what I do know is that no matter what happens, you'll be right back on it tomorrow, you're an expert foodie and I know that any damage today (and I don't really believe there will be any ), will be minimal, good luck honey. xxxxxxxx

Oh and thanks look forward to the recipe :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mn work wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be after all. Though got to go in again on tuesday for a meeting and I have to do the minutes, will be stressing over that I'm sure :rolleyes:

Think I'm staying on plan today but reckon I'll have something of a flexi day tomorrow, want to eat some tortilla chips 'n dip and a few chocs with a movie reckon :D Think I'll end up having mostly green again next week - doing a Water Challenge week aiming for 3 ltrs a day so the food side of things will be a see what's fancied day to day.

I've got another pumpkin in now so think I'll do another lasagne tomorrow (got leftovers for tea tonight aswell, it's good!) - so if you don't mind waiting I'll post the recipe then once I work out the best quantities :)

I am glad that your day wasn't as bad as you thought :D
It never really is is it and we just tie are selves up in knots when its not necessary:confused:

sounds like you have a good plan for the weekend any ideas which movie your going to watch.

I am being treated to the big bang theory by teen tonight, he's not impressed cos i keep saying ohh he reminds me of you :8855::8855::8855::8855:

glad work wasn't too bad sweetie :D shame you have to go again on Tuesday :bighug: pumpkin lasagne? I've never had pumpkin.... see yet another food I have not tried.

I am however about to try plantain :D it is roasting now, so I shall let you know what I think in a min when cools down :D xxxxx

I am glad that your day wasn't as bad as you thought :D
It never really is is it and we just tie are selves up in knots when its not necessary:confused:

sounds like you have a good plan for the weekend any ideas which movie your going to watch.

I am being treated to the big bang theory by teen tonight, he's not impressed cos i keep saying ohh he reminds me of you :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Got loads of dvds bought up that haven't watched... we might watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight as OH has been playing Arkham City all week so in the mood for it :D Also The Crow which I loved as a teen, bought it on dvd about four years ago and it's not come out of the cellophane yet :eek:

Don't know of the Big Bang Theory - I assume he doesn't find the comparison particularly flattering? lol

glad work wasn't too bad sweetie :D shame you have to go again on Tuesday :bighug: pumpkin lasagne? I've never had pumpkin.... see yet another food I have not tried.

I am however about to try plantain :D it is roasting now, so I shall let you know what I think in a min when cools down :D xxxxx

I'd forsaken the pumpkin for so long it seemed like I owed it to try something a little different... that and I've been watching a lot of garfield lately lol

Seen on Mandy's diary the plantain was a disappointment - naemind huh :) Have you got much left of it to use up?

Love pumpkin and have a rather large one sitting on my kitchen worktop shouting lasagne at me lol

I don't know why but the thought of your talking pumpkin is a little disturbing -- it's not a hallowe'en one with an actual face is it?! :eek: :8855:

Glad your day was better than you expected it to be. I can do the taking minutes bit but I don't like it if I've then to feed back the info to the team. It's daft cos I talk in team meetings but it just feels scary when I'm doing feedback stuff :confused:

I've just bee told that I've to attend a meeting with the senior managers and feedback to my new team. One of the ladies must have noticed the look of horror on my face cos she started laughing. I said I can't hold a meeting when I come back cos I'm quite shy really. She said just email everyone instead - why didn't I think of that :rolleyes:

Hey Lo, glad today wasn't as scary as you thought it would be, bummer about Tuesday though :(

Am happy to wait for the Pumpkin recipe was going to make it Monday so no rush :)

You sound like me I have so many films still in their wrappers waiting for em to atch them, must take a leaf out of your book and set aside some TV time :giggle: if I can stay off the puter that is :8855: xxxxx

I don't know why but the thought of your talking pumpkin is a little disturbing -- it's not a hallowe'en one with an actual face is it?! :eek: :8855:

how did you guess ;)
there's also a large Turks Turban asking where the Casbah is hahah!!!

hope today is a good one :D

can i jump on the request bandwagon for the lasagne too please? :D

your pappardelle looks lovely too.. i always have the same pasta.. i should defo think about changing it cause i love the different textures.. not had pappardelle at home ever.. only in nice restaurants!

Need to buy me some more cheese in for the pumpkin lasagne so reckon it'll be my sunday tea - will get it posted up right away soon after :D

Food diary for yesterday - went a bit over syns in the end for the week but it didn't do me any harm it seems ;)

B - Toast (hexb) with chocolate caramel spread (3 syns) and a banana

Morning/afternoon - banana, fibre plus bar (5.5 syns), activia yoghurt.

D - pumpkin lasagne (hexa, hexb, 2.5 syns), salad veggies. Apple.

Evening - milky coffee (hexa), packet of crisps (6.5 syns), a banana ball and peanut butter ball from the co-op shop (? syns, no idea - they were a bit like nakd bars so probably 8-10 :rolleyes:)

Syns for the week 117.5/119.5

Exercise yesterday - 30 mins walk (different route to school from work with part-busride), 30 mins wii fit, 30 mins wii fit free step (bit over 2650 steps I think).

Flexible syns and green today I think - starting my 3ltrs per day Water Challenge week and got to keep up the exercise for the curvies challenge. Child-free night - m'dad's picking him up at half-four to go to a park's bonfire/fireworks and shall send him back tom'ow, leave me free to enjoy my dvd night (if can get the OH off the games) :D

WI result this week = -4.5lbs :D

The week offplan wasn't the end of the road for me, hurrah!

Back