LoChan's diary - hello!

Forgot pics of yesterday's lunch and tea:

Tomato tuna pasta.jpgRoast gammon dinner.jpg

I think I was just a bit fed up with feeling stressed which made me think 'for tonight I just don't care'... Still something to work on over time - I've not let the bingeing carry over into today so that's an improvement :)

Will do today's food diary in the morning with my WI result, one more lb to my firsy 1/2 stone e-sticker, it shall be mine muwahaha :D

urgh that's well creepy isn't it perv. hope your ok. xx

Thanks Sarah, it's got my back up a bit with my ocd but it's not too bad.

I might try ringing a different taxi firm next time - I didn't note his badge number so I can't ring up to complain or anything :(

Nevermind, it's probably a good thing as I'll be sure to note down badges or plate numbers in future in case it happens again.

Hope you've had a good week, how'd you get on at group today? x

urgh not good. didn't go had a very bad week :( xxx

urgh not good. didn't go had a very bad week :( xxx

Aww :( *hugs*

Hope you have a better week - if you need any buddy help via here let me know xx

:scale: WI result - 2.5lb off for me. Pretty pleased with that considering the oopsy daisy moments of this week :D

Back to where I was in March last time I went doctors... hoping she won't give me a hard time about it as I went through a pretty dark patch in april that piled lbs back on. I'm dealing with it now and going to exercise classes so hopefully she'll be understanding and give me the slimming world on referral :)

Food diary for Thursday (Day 14 RED)

B: Weetabix (hexb), banana, milk (from hexa allowance)

L: Subway chicken breast salad bowl with cheese (hexa2) and honey mustard dressing (1.5 syns)

D: Chicken egg foo yung (3 syns)
Chicken egg foo yung.jpg

S: Lucozade lite (2.5 syns), mini twister lolly (2.5 syns), mini milk ice lolly (1.5 syns), almond milk latte (from hexa allowance), apple, hifi bar (hexb)

Having apple crumble tonight with proper crumble topping... looking forward to it a little too much :drool:

Food diary for Friday (Day 15 RED)

B: Bacon and egg wholemeal muffin (hexb + 1 syn). Banana & yogurt.

L: Lamb steak, butternut squash roasties (0.5 syn), vegetables, gravy (1 syn), mint sauce.
Apple crumble (hexb apple & 12.5 syns) and toffee mullerlight.
Lamb dinner.jpg Crumble!.jpg Apple crumble.jpg
D: Cheese & onion omelette (hexa), bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes
Bacon supper.jpg

S: grapes, mullerlight, almond milk latte (hexa), 2.5 rich tea (5 syns)

Food diary for Saturday (Day 16 EE)

B: Weetabix (hexb), banana, milk (from allowance)

L: 'Doner' burger, chips, salad and honey mustard dressing (1 syn)
Doner burger.jpg

D: Hot and sour soup (0.5 syns), Fanta chicken, egg fried rice.
Hot and sour soup.jpg Fanta chicken & egg fried rice.jpg

S: Strawberry & chocolate brownie kebab (est 15 syns), clementines, mini milk lolly (1.5 syns), almond milk latte (hexa) & banana.
Strawbery & brownie kebab.jpg

Not much happening for me really, which is a good thing as I'm getting in a few peaceful days of cooking, sorting out cupboards and watching dvds. Got a couple of very busy weeks with work so making the most of having time on my hands :)

Food diary for Sunday (Day 17 EE)

B: Weetabix (hexb), banana, milk (1/2 hexa).

L: Hot and sour soup (0.5 syn), leftover fanta chicken with wholewheat noodles.

D: Beef chillash (chilli X goulash creation), rice. Grapes and cheese (1/2 hexa).
Beef 'chillash'.jpg

S: Magic oaty waffles, banana, syrup (10 syns), galaxy counters (9.5 syns), mullerlight.
'Magic' oaty waffles.jpg

Making a scanbran cake today... hmmn... Got doctor's appt later, not looking forward to it :rolleyes:

Food diary for Sunday (Day 17 EE)

B: Weetabix (hexb), banana, milk (1/2 hexa).

L: Hot and sour soup (0.5 syn), leftover fanta chicken with wholewheat noodles.

D: Beef chillash (chilli X goulash creation), rice. Grapes and cheese (1/2 hexa).
View attachment 92132

S: Magic oaty waffles, banana, syrup (10 syns), galaxy counters (9.5 syns), mullerlight.
View attachment 92133

Making a scanbran cake today... hmmn... Got doctor's appt later, not looking forward to it :rolleyes:

Looks yum! What are the oaty waffles? They look great! Where they from? x

Looks yum! What are the oaty waffles? They look great! Where they from? x

I used the magic oaty pancake recipe http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/254814-you-people-need-make-magic-oaty-pancakes.html (I used a sachet of oatsosimple instead of porridge oats). I used banana custard muller and tweaked it a little by adding some cinnamon and a 1/4 tsp of baking powder and bicarbonate of soda

I've got a waffle maker so I used that rather than making pancakes - they're not as crispy as ones made with flour/fat but they still taste nice and look at least halfway decent :)

Food diary for Monday (Day 18, EE)

B: Scanbran cake... :9529:(hexb), banana

L: Hot and sour soup (0.5 syns), mullerlight, cinnamon apple ricecakes (7 syns)

D: Beef chillash with pasta. Mullerlight, 2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns)

S: Bacon, cheese (hexa) and cranberry pitta (6 syns), grapes.

Food diary for Tuesday (Day 19 RED)

B: Bacon, cheese (hexa), and cranberry pitta (hexb & 1 syn), banana

L: Subway club salad bowl with cheese (3 syns) and honey mustard dressing (1.5 syns)

D: Chicken parmesan (hexa & 2 syns), roasted cauli and bns chunks, broccoli. Big fruit salad.
Chicken Parmesan.jpg

S: Mullerlight, bag of revels (8.5 syns), mini milk lolly (1.5 syns), hifi bar (hexb), peppermint mocha (3 syns).... 80g mars mix/planets (19 syns) :whistle:

My chocolate monster came a day early this week lol Oh well, not as bad as last wednesday's binge. Line official drawn __________________ :D

Not been able to get to my circuit classes this week so I'm not expecting a massive loss but that's okay, we're doing this the smart way this time :)

Hun, Your meals look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G hun, I have only started today, and have started on a red day. I have a lot to get my head around. Think I maybe stealing some of your meals :) Your diary seems to make so much more sense than the book I am reading (order the stuff off e bay, cant afford classes really) So with the books and using mini mes as support home to figure it all out!

Hope you have a good day hun. xxxx

Hun, Your meals look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G hun, I have only started today, and have started on a red day. I have a lot to get my head around. Think I maybe stealing some of your meals :) Your diary seems to make so much more sense than the book I am reading (order the stuff off e bay, cant afford classes really) So with the books and using mini mes as support home to figure it all out!

Hope you have a good day hun. xxxx

Thanks Jules - you're very welcome to pinch some meal ideas from me. I like taking the photos to tantalise people lol It also reminds me how great food can be when following SW :)

I'm also doing SW from home using old books but I'm fairly well versed in everything except latest syn values but there's always someone knocking about on minis who can help you out with a query. Have you started a diary on minis? It's great to post your food diaries and things so if you do ever get stuck people can have a look at what you've been doing and give you a few pointers.

Hope you have a brilliant first week xxx

Hope your doctors apt went okay Lo :) food looks lush. That parmesan chicken (drools) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heehee, yes that chicken was bluddy lovely :D

The doctors went okayish thanks - I was basically the same weight I was last time I saw her in March (put weight on then took it off with SW) so she took me off orlistat (but I haven't been using it for ages as it wasn't worth the side affects :eek:). No slimming world on referral in Manchester :( She's sending me to an NHS weight management thing but I might not bother since I'm doing okay on my own with food and going to my exercise classes when I can.

Shall pop over to see you shortly xxx

I thought I should try and lay off the potatoes a little bit this week and be brave with some rice and pasta. I was also worried I wouldn't do to well this week with having to miss my exercise classes and the Mars incident on Tuesday evening...

But I've lost 4.5lbs this week! :eek: So I must be doing something right with my food. Pushing prams up and down hills everyday probably helps a bit too, well chuffed :D

Will update my food diaries later on when I get home, busy with a houseful of toddlers at the mo - bring on the weekend!

Hey-I think you are doing fab on your own hun- you are so close to that 1st stone off :)I can relate to pushing a buggy up hill :)

I started a diary today, to try and log my food and to ask for help when needed :)

xxxxx

Hey-I think you are doing fab on your own hun- you are so close to that 1st stone off :)I can relate to pushing a buggy up hill :)

I started a diary today, to try and log my food and to ask for help when needed :)

xxxxx

Thanks - I am SO getting that 1 stone sticker next week I guarantee it :D lol

I shall go and seek out your diary in a mo :)

Food diary updates

Wednesday (Day 20 RED)

B: Weetabix (hexb), milk (from hexa allowance), banana. Hifi bar (hexb).

L: Leftover chicken parmesan (hexa & 2 syns), subway salad with ranch dressing (1.5 syns), pitta bread (5 syns), mullerlight.

D: Nando lemon and pepper chicken goujons (2 syns), peri peri bns wedges & roasted veg.
Nando lemon pepper chicken.jpg

S: Mullerlight, clementines, almond milk latte (from hexa allowance), kitkat (5.5 syns)

Thursday (Day 21 GREEN)

B: Eggs and baked beans on toast (hexb), mullerlight, banana.

L: Carrot, squash & coriander soup, quorn 'lamb' style strips with mint sauce, ww pitta (hexb), subway salad with ranch dressing (1.5 syns).
Quorn 'lamb' strips lunch.jpg

D: Quorn meatball marinara (2 syns) with mozzarella & parmesan (hexa) and 'nettle' spaghetti.
Quorn meatball marinara & nettle spaghetti.jpg

S: Alpen light bar (3 syns), clementines, almond milk latte (hexa), lemon quark & strawberry cheesecake (4 syns), Lindt mini pralines x 6 (8 syns)

Back