LoChan's diary - hello!

Hello lovely, good to have you back, glad the tabs are starting to work and hope the counselling helps :hug99:

:woohoo: on your 7lb loss, even if it was with WW, it's what works for you hunni.

Good to hear the black moods are lessening too, dead pleased for you xxx

Take care lovely till next time :bighug: xxxx

hello, i am so glad to see your post :D

plan doesn't matter as long as your happy with it and 7 lb suggests you are :D

give the counselling a good chance honey, might seem not to help at first, but give it time, hard decision over the job but hopefully the gp will sign you off again. Then you can continue to access the counselling

looking forward too hearing from you soon, no forgetting us for the ww lot :giggle: xxx

Hello lovely, hoping you're keeping well sweetie....miss you hunni :hug99: xxx

Hey Lo hope you're keeping well...hurry back to us please ...we miss you :hug99: xxx

Heyos,

Gave my notice in to work - runs out next Monday :sigh: Very mixed up emotions about it and am dreading going in for my 'exit interview' on friday even if I know it'll be the last time I have to see anyone. Worried about finances and about feeling like I won't have a say at home anymore since I won't be bringing in a wage for a while :(

I'm still plodding on with WW'ers but I'm finding things very slow and very frustrating. Anti-depressant/anxiety tablets affecting me in bad ways as well as good. The plantar fascia thing is -really- getting me down and holding me back. I want to exercise but even a half hour walk leaves me limping in agony all evening and I'm sick of it. Doctor wants me to try the physio exercises for another month then she'll refer me to have them injected (with steroids I think - which is scary).

Got my last session of counselling (accessed through work) next week - those are a bit double edged, some stuff that's come out of it has been good but other parts have just left me feeling angry and resentful but not able to do anything about it. I've been given a tapping/energy exercise thing last week which I'm supposed to try and do everyday but I forget to :eek: Just hope the NHS counselling comes through soon so can build on things without too much of a gap between counsellers.

On top of everything else got to hurry up and get a high school picked for my son before the end of the school year - need to get our choice(s) in earlier because of his additional needs :sigh: The options are pretty limited and I kind of need to know what transport will be available but I'm not wanting to let them know I'm leaving work because I don't think I could cope with having to get him to school myself in the mornings right now (it's a minimum of an hour's journey for us and neither me or my son are morning people :eek:).

Mn anywho... should come back here regularly really but it feels a bit of a hurdle after being away for so long and not having much positivity to share around. One nice thing to hopefully happen soon is I might be getting a puppy for my birthday (by mid-august). Hoping that will make walking more bearable having a little company :)

Hello sweetie and welcome back...what a tough time you've been/are having hun :bighug: :bighug: missed you terribly but understand completely why.
I think leaving work even with the struggle for money, may be what you need to sort you out first.
Post when you can hunni, but concentrate on you :hugg99:

Sending you lots of love and hugs :hug99: :hug99: xxxxx

Heys, Lo has gone mobile! Finally got my iPhone connected to the Internet so it now has a useful purpose other than a camera heh. Feeling much better this week, for the first time in a good long while.

I've finished my through-work counselling now. They introduced me to tapping/EFT in my last session. I wish he'd told me about it in the very first session, it's been so helpful. I've found a few weight-loss related EFT videos on YouTube which I'm trying to use each day and so far so good :) Still got it in my head I need to get the weight off quickly though, need to keep working on my patience :)

I'll try to check in more regularly now my brain is on the mend. Hope you are all happy and well xx

hey honey missed you last week as extremly busy at work xxxx

counselling had the same effect on me lo, but it passes

the pressure off from work will be a big help:D

and finely puppppppppppppppppy yeah xxxx they are the best things for lifting your mood no matter how crappy you feel or how bad your day has been they can really lift the mood. libby has been my saviour xxx

soooo glad your doing okish cos have really missed you xxxxx
:bighug:

LoChan1984 said:
Heys, Lo has gone mobile! Finally got my iPhone connected to the Internet so it now has a useful purpose other than a camera heh. Feeling much better this week, for the first time in a good long while.

I've finished my through-work counselling now. They introduced me to tapping/EFT in my last session. I wish he'd told me about it in the very first session, it's been so helpful. I've found a few weight-loss related EFT videos on YouTube which I'm trying to use each day and so far so good :) Still got it in my head I need to get the weight off quickly though, need to keep working on my patience :)

I'll try to check in more regularly now my brain is on the mend. Hope you are all happy and well xx

Good to see you here hunni, aren't mobiles dead handy when u get them sorted :giggle: just got mine sorted too...great to hear you're feeling better, I remember Paul McKenna doing something with tapping, is that similar to yours? Hun the weight will go once your head is back in it, you were doing so well, no reason you can't again. Good to have you back posting as much as you can lovely xxx

:wavey: hope you're keeping well hunni, miss you :hug99: xxx

Hello lovely Lo, miss you hun, wish you'd pop in just to let us know you're ok...thinking of you sweetie :hug99: xxx

Heys, I'm alive :eek:

Still got my marbles rolling around all over the place and I'm still crepe at speaking (with anyone :rolleyes:) but I haven't forgotten you lovely minimins folks. I don't know why it's being so hard to get myself sorted out but things always seem to pop up that make me feel worse. I'd probably do better if I just got talking with people again and could get back on the lard-busting too but I'm Little Miss Excuses. Someone kick me up the backside, I'd do it myself but I'm too out of shape, I can't reach :cry::8855:

I hope you're all doing well, I'll try and join you all with the SW'ing again soon (the WW'ers thing didn't last too long and my group got closed anywho :rolleyes:).

:bighug:xx

Merry Christmas Lo and a Happy New Year lovely xxx:hug99:xxx keep well my sweet and hope to catch you soon xxx

Happy New Year Lo xxx:hug99:xxx :new_year: xxx

Hey Lo, how are you doing? You ever coming back? ;) Micci xxx

Back